Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

Looks like there may be underwater exploration this time around...

:heart:

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

49 minutes ago, GlamSlam said:

10s 10s 10s across the board I fear :lakitu:

2 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

The way we're going to be able to explore underground, in the sky, and underwater. :WAP:

I have so many Zelda & Poketubers blocked that that video is just blank for me :rip: It probably just regurgitates what Rence posted 2 days ago anws. Zeltik & Monster Maze are the only tolerable Zeldatubers, that don't push out a 10 min video every 12 hours with some clickbait title.

This qualiTEA content, icon did the graphics himself too. He posted these over 1 year ago, & got the visuals so accurately :jonny5:

Also do y'all find the TOTK Switch to be absolutely hideous & one of the worst ones.

It serves China fake market. The Joycons are especially ugly, it looks like algae is growing all over it.

spacer.png

4 hours ago, GlamSlam said:

970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l970339370861232188.gif?size=96&quality=l

I just realized that if Link doesn’t have the Sheikah slate with him then he can’t use Magnesis to get the treasure chests underwater. Diving will fix this :WAP:

15 minutes ago, Rence said:

I just realized that if Link doesn’t have the Sheikah slate with him then he can’t use Magnesis to get the treasure chests underwater. Diving will fix this :WAP:

:jonny:

or maybe he can use Ultrahand 

:clown:

Edited by Dylangaga

Pre-ordered the Zelda Switch. Will scam Zelda fans in 5 years.

BadLightDobermanpinscher-max-1mb.gif

He spilt, Miyamoto is a stubborn old man. Koizumi ftw.

52 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

He spilt, Miyamoto is a stubborn old man. Koizumi ftw.

Arlo has always and will always be a Scrimblo Bimblo loving FLOP.

BOTW been kinda hitting lately :deadbanana4: I played for a good 5-6 hours straight yesterday. Not me switching after being an adamant OBTWH for the last few years. TOTK we're ready for you :jonny5:

On 3/31/2023 at 2:59 AM, GlamSlam said:

ahhhhhh :jonny5:

Mario movie had a preview showing tonight. Seeing a lot of very positive impressions on twitter

I already have the TOTK OLED preordered but I still need the TOTK pro controller, carrying case, and Link amiibo!:jonny2:

Recall/Rewind is definitely the prize of that first Dungeon :jonny5: there must be 3 more to complete the 4 pin set. 

TOTK Runes: Ascend - Ultrahand - Fuse

TOTK Champion Abilities: Recall - X - Y - Z

Recall specifically allows u to explore the Sky, what if the other 3 allow u access to the Underground, Underwater, and Zelda :jonny5:

img_modal_6_sp.pngoebwu80odera1.jpeg?width=947&format=pjpg&auto=webp&v=enabled&s=2742e1573efa017f10500ee545cadb3d5ab81f87

https://www.reddit.com/r/tearsofthekingdom/comments/1291jhu/proof_that_we_will_get_more_abilities_than_the/

That reddit post just regurgitated the Zelda Lore video which he posted first and is much more efficient at explaining that stuff

But yeah it's exciting stuff, I love that they are leaning more than ever into japanese culture/heritage in this Zelda. They already did huge leaps in that direction with BOTW compared to previous Zelda but it seems they decided to fully embrace it now.

Hogwarts i'm so sorry :jonny5: I can't wait to be a powerful independent light arrow firing woman instead of that white privilege twink :jonny5:

3 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Hogwarts i'm so sorry :jonny5:

Girl :lakitu: the game outside Hogwarts and Hogsmeade was just one generic incomplete open world. And I say this as a huge Potterhead

TOTK is coming to slay with its innovative gameplay mechanics :jonny5: the fact that the other abilities are still not shown means that the next trailer will surprise everyone :jonny5:

OT2 launching with 50% less, when there are 600% more Switches now :rip: Engage teas.

They made the game easier than OT1 to appeal to the masses, & the masses said NO!

7 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

OT2 launching with 50% less, when there are 600% more Switches now :rip: Engage teas.

They made the game easier than OT1 to appeal to the masses, & the masses said NO!

It flopped because they didn't have the Nintendo promo of being an exclusive like the first one did. It opened smaller in the US too

Yeah they should've made the game an exclusive for at least a year like the first one.

This type of games mostly cater to the handheld demo. I personally play JRPG grindfest only on handheld. I feel like Square Enix got greedy and the promo was divided between platforms, I barely saw any push for the game on nintendo pages compared to the first one. I actually consider the first one an underperformance considering how it was pushed down our throats like crazy alongside other big Nintendo IP in the switch early years. It did abysmal numbers on gamepass, so much so that OT2 didn't even get a release for Xbox this time around. In the end only the handful Steamdeck enthusiasts got what they wanted and didn't have to wait.

Imma need a new Mario 3D open world game or something, Odyssey was so good but it’s been too long since it came out.

6 hours ago, Dark Phoenix said:

Imma need a new Mario 3D open world game or something, Odyssey was so good but it’s been too long since it came out.

i jus started playing Odyssey for da fourth time on my way to beat it for a fourth time

i can't believe its almost 6 years since it was released

Shocked to see OT2 flopping. Its launch definitely felt bigger than OT1. 

I put off OT2's final chapter for 3 weeks cuz i wasn't that attached to the cast after completing their 8 stories, unlike OT1... but :jonny5: 

The final chapter was amazing. I got my mind blown left & right :jonny5: Ugh i wish OT1 had this kinda epic conclusion, & closure for everyone :weeps:  

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.