Nintendo Base | Zelda: Echoes of Wisdom (9/24); Metroid Prime 4 trailer (2025)

feelslikeadream

• ATRL Moderator

I can't remember if I posted this already, but I beat Metroid Fusion and it was a serve :clap3: The penultimate boss fight had me so confused and shook, but I found a way to cheese it and then it was fun :fan: Now I've played Metroid 1-4 and no one is doing it like Ms. Samus I fear. No wonder she stomped on the other Nintendo girls in our rate spacer.png

I own Dread already but am just gonna wait a bit before playing it. I'm so excited to wrap up the 2D franchise (and then play Prime) :jonnycat:

• Replies 6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Pokémon Stadium 1 is coming to Switch! 

Edited by thatsmydemi

17 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I can't remember if I posted this already, but I beat Metroid Fusion and it was a serve :clap3: The penultimate boss fight had me so confused and shook, but I found a way to cheese it and then it was fun :fan: Now I've played Metroid 1-4 and no one is doing it like Ms. Samus I fear. No wonder she stomped on the other Nintendo girls in our rate spacer.png

I own Dread already but am just gonna wait a bit before playing it. I'm so excited to wrap up the 2D franchise (and then play Prime) :jonnycat:

Wow you actually beat me like I thought! I haven’t been able to play since I last spoke about it at the Nightmare boss fight because I’ve been moving :redface:

Glad you enjoyed it! Give Ms Samus those clicks and that praise because she deserves to get more frequent releases :clap3:

beat all the divine beasts in BOTW for the first time :jonny5: I think I'm going to mess around and do side quests before I snatch Ganon

38 Days till TOTK, and probably 1 Month till it leaks. :duca:

I really wanna get into XC3's DLC cuz the new Crit Healer looks insane, but i don't see the point grinding her out when i'm already beating the secret bosses easily, & the Rex DLC likely won't even use my current team.

And my PS5 is sitting there rotting after only playing 1 game :rip: 

21 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

beat all the divine beasts in BOTW for the first time :jonny5: I think I'm going to mess around and do side quests before I snatch Ganon

Get the DLC and do the Champions Ballad before Ganon, it's canonically supposed to happen after the 4 divinve beasts iirc.

Also Tarry Town quest + find all your memories.

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

Give Ms Samus those clicks and that praise because she deserves to get more frequent releases :clap3:

I wonder where they'll go with the series after Prime 4 :matty: I assume they can see the fans still want 2D games, so I'm hoping they just start a new narrative arc now that the initial arc is complete with Dread. (And hopefully the future games have a bit more narrative and continuity.)

Or they'll pull a Zelda and forget about the 2D games and only focus on the major 3D games :gaycat7:

2 minutes ago, Magickarp said:

And my PS5 is sitting there rotting after only playing 1 game :rip: 

spacer.png

Didn't you list several many games you were intending to play in the PS Base? Sounds like a you problem.

Anyway, I finally beat Ghost of Tsushima and the Iki Island DLC earlier this week. I think I'm gonna play the FF7 Remake next since I still don't wanna jump into Horizon Forbidden West just yet. I'm also gonna check out Tails of Iron when it's free later today.

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

Didn't you list several many games you were intending to play in the PS Base? Sounds like a you problem.

Yes cuz i wanted to finish playing Horizon first, but got bored to death.

I wasn't gonna say it cuz u were here, & I didn't wanna be negative when i know u love the game, but u still came for me anyway.

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Magickarp said:

Yes cuz i wanted to finish playing Horizon first, but got bored to death.

I wasn't gonna say it cuz u were here, & I didn't wanna be negative when i know u love the game, but u still came for me anyway.

spacer.png

:lmao: Horizon is so good, I'm shocked you're bored. It's like BotW, but if it had a great story and complex combat :mandown: But I guess you hate redheads or it's just a bit too feminist for you or something 

spacer.png

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wonder where they'll go with the series after Prime 4 :matty: I assume they can see the fans still want 2D games, so I'm hoping they just start a new narrative arc now that the initial arc is complete with Dread. (And hopefully the future games have a bit more narrative and continuity.)

Or they'll pull a Zelda and forget about the 2D games and only focus on the major 3D games :gaycat7:

spacer.png

Anyway, I finally beat Ghost of Tsushima and the Iki Island DLC earlier this week. I think I'm gonna play the FF7 Remake next since I still don't wanna jump into Horizon Forbidden West just yet. I'm also gonna check out Tails of Iron when it's free later today.

Please give me some tips for Ghost of Tsushima :celestial2:  Im having issues with the map, i don’t know how to start , too much things to do :rip:

• ATRL Moderator

spacer.png

It's what they deserve for not giving Birdo a leading role.

can't believe how I switched from BOTW hater to stan :jonny5:NintenGOD impact

6 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Get the DLC and do the Champions Ballad before Ganon, it's canonically supposed to happen after the 4 divinve beasts iirc.

Also Tarry Town quest + find all your memories.

will I have time to beat it + Ganon before TOTK?

12 hours ago, thatsmydemi said:

Pokémon Stadium 1 is coming to Switch! 

This was like one of the only Pokémon games I got into. :party:

now i just need Mario Party 3

All this talk of HFW has me considering ha… I tossed the first game to the back of the shelf after making it to only the second area :deadbanana2:

Should I play the second (or finish the first??). She’s a good game but she came out at the same time as BOTW and there’s no way she was winning that fight. I think I got too invested in Hyrule that I just stopped playing Horizon (also I was in one of those cave things where you have to beat it to leave and I couldn’t freaking do it oops). 

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

Easy. The Champion's Ballad is pretty quick, once you know how the game works.

1 hour ago, R.E.M. said:

If you've beaten everything by the time you get to Ganon, he'll be easy to defeat (low key you'll be OP :rip:)

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

7 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

:lmao: Horizon is so good, I'm shocked you're bored. It's like BotW, but if it had a great story and complex combat :mandown: But I guess you hate redheads or it's just a bit too feminist for you or something 

I just beat both Horizon games and… you’re in for a surprise with the second one

tumblr_npp750EWHV1urhg9no1_400.gif

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, Rence said:

I just beat both Horizon games and… you’re in for a surprise with the second one

tumblr_npp750EWHV1urhg9no1_400.gif

Nnnn. I'm sure it'll still be an improvement over the BotW "story" though :mandown:

Zelda storytelling peaked with Majora's Mask and won't ever reach that high again I fear :monkey:

On 4/3/2023 at 1:20 PM, feelslikeadream said:

Glad you liked Fusion sis, it’s my favorite 2D Game :jonny6: Dread is a close 2nd, the controls in it are surreal

I’m still playing Prime Remastered now for th first time. I’m taking my time with it and it’s such a gorgeous game :jonny5:

7 hours ago, lpd446 said:

I want a Super Metroid remake tbh, even if it's just on the Dread engine :matty:

I would kill for a Fusion Remake on the Dread Engine. Which was originally what MercurySteam wanted to do :fonso:

10 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

spacer.png

I'm going to give it another try soon enough, I'm sure it'll be better once i get further. My problem is i can't get myself to start any other PS game until i finish HZD :dies:  Also u haven't played HFW??? :deadbanana4: Girl u kept talking about it last year i thought u already played it. 

10 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

The Champions Ballad DLC itself is about 12 hours. I took a weekend to finish it. 

Trial Of The Sword DLC is also fun if u enjoy BOTW's combat. 

Also Ganon is piss easy & underwhelming, so don't get your hopes up.

9 hours ago, youreyesgocold said:

I tossed the first game to the back of the shelf after making it to only the second area :deadbanana2:

***** me too tf? :deadbanana2:

you can see my thoughts on the mario movie thread but it was about how I expected it :wave2:just got home from my midnight screening. it's fun without much depth

:hippo:

the more I think about it the more i don't think it needed to be a heavy story driven film but I did want more from it

• ATRL Moderator
11 hours ago, Magickarp said:

Also u haven't played HFW??? :deadbanana4: Girl u kept talking about it last year i thought u already played it. 

Hmm, I reckon you may be confusing HZD and HFW? I only just played HZD last year, so I was talking about that one a lot. I absolutely loved the game, but I knew I would get burned out on the formula if I jumped right into HFW, so I'm waiting a bit before I play it. Maybe I'll play it after TotK so I can see how they compare :baseball:

TLDR, the vials might be the batteries/stamina for the vehicles. 

16 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Hmm, I reckon you may be confusing HZD and HFW? I only just played HZD last year, so I was talking about that one a lot. I absolutely loved the game, but I knew I would get burned out on the formula if I jumped right into HFW, so I'm waiting a bit before I play it. Maybe I'll play it after TotK so I can see how they compare :baseball:

It's probably just my **** memory :grannyi remember u saying that now. 

Thank god I purchased Zelda instead of Rabbids SoH, the gold edition of the latter is already -60% off :skull: So I snatched it with this huge discount. But I have to say I'm kind of disappointed, it seems as if the charm of the first one did not translate well to the second installment. And the talking rabbids are horrid... Beep-o's voice :biblio:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.