Nintendo Base

feelslikeadream

2 hours ago, Chiidish said:

!!!!!

it's over. I feel like the switch pro will be obsolete anyway based on what I remember the perpetually rumored specs

The (super illegal) Nvidia hack already revealed some technical specifications.

It's significantly stronger (on paper).

• Replies 5.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• feelslikeadream

• Magickarp

• Rence

• Katamari

Bloomberg’s article last year got every spec right for the next Switch version except for the 4K upscaling technology. They probably didn’t know it’s only going to be an OLED model. Something might have happened that caused a delay of the Pro production :celestial5:

17 minutes ago, Rence said:

Bloomberg’s article last year got every spec right for the next Switch version except for the 4K upscaling technology. They probably didn’t know it’s only going to be an OLED model. Something might have happened that caused a delay of the Pro production :celestial5:

Yes, the lack of chips.

4 hours ago, lovecatt said:

The way mochizuki has been fuming & publishing negative articles about switch sales ever since they clocked him a year or two ago :skull:

The way even those articles end up being wrong :fan: 

4 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I don't dislike it. It just makes me question your taste level :eli:

But re: FE, you're in luck that they're about to announce a remake of one of the early games. Now you can check that one out if you're looking to try out a more traditional FE game that focuses 95% on battle. But if you think you'll enjoy the beefed up social aspect of Three Houses, you can just try that one! Let us all know what you think :bird:

Well we’ll wait for Scarlet/Violet to drop and see if we agree on that one’s quality :eli: 

I haven’t decided which way I want to go yet. I still have XC2:Torna, XC1:DE, BOTW:DLC, Cuphead The Delicious Last Course, XC3, Okami HD, Psychonauts 2, Mario & Rabbids 2, Bayonetta 3, Person 5, Nier Automata and Banjo-Kazooie on my list for this year. So far it’s taken me six months just to do Arceus and Kirby & the Forgotten Land :skull: 

I’ll probably start with the remake and then do Three Houses. I stan Azura and hope she’s in one of them.

1 hour ago, Rence said:

I don’t doubt that they have some knowledge. But they keep putting out definitives about what will happen and it never comes to fruition. They need to just be forward with what they know and not guess the rest.

Fire Emblem Three Hopes is so good! I picked Golden Deers in Three Houses so went with Black Eagles time. Story isn't great but I'm a huge Musou game fan and I really like how they mixed Three Houses RPG/Camp settlement stuff into it like there's always something to build towards. I wish there was a way to increase attack speed though, the mage and the bow characters feel very slow 

Edited by Kingpin

i saw this ad on insta and kii'd so hard :bibliahh: another L for CommunistExplained

I hope Super Switch drops with BOTW2, cuz that's the only reason i'd get it Day 1, & i wanna get it Day 1 cuz of the eventual stock issues.

Even then, being able to play BOTW2 1 week early on my hacked Switch is also too powerful :noparty:

• ATRL Moderator

If the Super Switch isn't required for BotW2 (or XC4 or Astral Chain 2 :fan:), I won't be purchasing.

4 hours ago, Magickarp said:

i saw this ad on insta and kii'd so hard :bibliahh: another L for CommunistExplained

I hope Super Switch drops with BOTW2, cuz that's the only reason i'd get it Day 1, & i wanna get it Day 1 cuz of the eventual stock issues.

Even then, being able to play BOTW2 1 week early on my hacked Switch is also too powerful :noparty:

Switch Pro looks so good.

I'm so annoyed. I have the white OLED and now this happens?! Splatoon is literally my fave video game franchise ever. :monkey:

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Rence said:

Finale? We need more XC :gaycat6:

What do you mean? I assume "finale" refers to it being played at the end of the game :toofunny3:

That said, I do think XC3 will end the -blade series. It really seems like it's mashing up all 3 of the previous games and feels like a sendoff to this specific franchise. Xenosaga got 3 main games (and a spin-off), and I wouldn't be surprised if Monolith conceives their Xeno- series as trilogies.

Excited for whatever series comes next :duca: Monolith always serves!

8 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

That said, I do think XC3 will end the -blade series.

• ATRL Moderator
Just now, M André said:

Do i need to play XC to play XC3, I've only played XC2 and Torna :foxaylove3:

No. It seems like a character from XC will return, but it's not a big enough deal that you need to play the whole game. If you don't mind spoilers, I suggest watching a YouTube video about the plot and how it connects to later games.

Just now, feelslikeadream said:

No. It seems like a character from XC will return, but it's not a big enough deal that you need to play the whole game. If you don't mind spoilers, I suggest watching a YouTube video about the plot and how it connects to later games.

Thanks, I will do that then, it was the only reason I was hesitant to buy XC3 :beach:

Live A Live is really good. Why is Nintendo burying it by putting it next to Xenoblade. 

Are Nintendos still popular? Haven’t heard anyone talk about them in years??!   What’s new about Nintendo machines ?  They have a new one coming out?  Didn’t they have outdated tech ?

Edited by manwhore

• ATRL Moderator
54 minutes ago, johnzy13 said:

Live A Live is really good. Why is Nintendo burying it by putting it next to Xenoblade. 

Well the original game is almost 30 years old :gaycat6: I don't think anyone should expect Nintendo to dedicate its resources to promoting a remake of a niche RPG from the early 90s. I found the trailer interesting though and might check it out if it's ever on sale for $10 or less!

I love having content even though the specs are subpar, some new gen consoles are still in a content drought . Excited for GOTY to drop on July 29th :clap3: 

Fe 3 hope is giving me dynasty warrior 8 tease. Finally a return to greatness. What a perfect union :jonny:

So what’s the timeline of 3 hopes. Is it a prequel or alternate timeline 

edit: it’s giving prequel :jonny6:

Edited by Katamari

5 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

What do you mean? I assume "finale" refers to it being played at the end of the game :toofunny3:

People are speculating we’ll also get You Will Recall Our Names - Finale :gaycat6:

6 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

That said, I do think XC3 will end the -blade series. It really seems like it's mashing up all 3 of the previous games and feels like a sendoff to this specific franchise. Xenosaga got 3 main games (and a spin-off), and I wouldn't be surprised if Monolith conceives their Xeno- series as trilogies.

Excited for whatever series comes next :duca: Monolith always serves!

Its time for Baiten Kaitos 2 and XCX 2 :clap3: 

Edited by Katamari

Frederica's and Roland's ending are so stupid, the fact that almost half of the characters lost their nature just to follow their respective vision blindly :rip:. Roland is the worst tho. Literally a clown. 

My 2022 schedule :jonny5:my most prolific year by a country mile :jonny5:

Jan 28 Pokemon Legends Arceus

Mar 4 Triangle Strategy

Apr 27 Stanley Parable

Apr 29 Switch Sports - played for an hour, trash

Jun 28 Portal + Portal 2 

July 22 Live A Live - unsure

July 29 Xenoblade 3 - unsure

Oct 7 Nier Automata

Oct 21 Persona 5

Nov 18 Pokemon Violet

TBA Hogwarts Legacy + Outer Wilds (obv not coming this year tho)

Pokemon Legends Arceus

Monster Hunter Rise: Sunbreak

Xenoblade Chronicles 3

Fire Emblem Warriors: Three Hopes

Nier: Auotomata

Persona 5

No Man’s Sky

Pokemon Violet

Bayonetta 3

My wallet is shaking :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.