Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

On 4/13/2024 at 11:40 PM, Bethenny Frankel said:

"Serves Azalea Banks on Twitter"

The movie had the biggest opening ever for A24 but I already know she is gonna make it seem like a flop in MM today. :rip: 

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

Fff yes a $25m opening for an A24 film is great. It'll drop hard cause it'll lose premium screens and mixed reception, she'll gloat next weekend.

22 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Very curious what her reaction to Challengers will be. Hearing that it's a hyper sexual movie wonder how much her prudishness can handle it. 

Well she can't say the marketing was misleading, half of the main trailer is a build up to a threesome. 

• Like 1

Her looking at Civil War "top critics" score just to downplay its good reviews, lol

• Haha 1

We need Grace (in HD) to comment on Jojo/Brit Karmagate on the next livestream. @Sexyzinger

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Reverse Warholian said:

We need Grace (in HD) to comment on Jojo/Brit Karmagate on the next livestream. @Sexyzinger

jojo performed here at Miami Beach Pride last night but I went to the other stage instead the DJ there was too awesome

She loved Challengers :giraffe: given what I learned from a spoiler review…

Spoiler

It seems more of a girl boss movie for Zendaya than some crazy sexy film

We need Grace to comment on this! I wonder if she still thinks he's a ***

Edited by Assassin

barbiegrande
2 hours ago, Assassin said:

We need Grace to comment on this! I wonder if she still thinks he's an ***

• Haha 1

Not her naming Mr Beast as one of her favorite YouTubers in today's stream :deadbanana2:

11 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

this **** is why eatching her streams on anything less than 1.5x speed is crazy :dies:

Spoiler

not her supporting throuples and spoiling a gay scene

I would never expect Luca Guadagnino make a mainstream like film. But if it's palatable and safe for Grace to enjoy it, it must be true. 

Dafuq does she mean that Jonathan Bailey is somewhat openly gay??? What makes someone completely openly gay in her book??

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

barbiegrande
14 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Hide contents

not her supporting throuples and spoiling a gay scene

Like her character in the film, Zendaya the Producer is also taking care of her two little white boys

:deadbanana2:

• Confused 1

27 minutes ago, barbiegrande said:

Like her character in the film, Zendaya the Producer is also taking care of her two little white boys

:deadbanana2:

I let out a small gasp when she said that. :deadbanana4:

Oh at her saying the movie is not that explicit :noparty:no wonder she gave it a good review!

5 hours ago, Assassin said:

Dafuq does she mean that Jonathan Bailey is somewhat openly gay??? What makes someone completely openly gay in her book??

my bf and i were laughing at that :ahh:  She wants it shoved down everyone's throat.  Her obsession with "LGBT representation" is so weird.

1 hour ago, ALA said:

Oh at her saying the movie is not that explicit :noparty:no wonder she gave it a good review!

Prude Randolph strike again! I just know she was sweating the churos scene she was talking about.

30 minutes ago, Assassin said:

Prude Randolph strike again! I just know she was sweating the churos scene she was talking about.

she was really horny watching this movie

Sinister Should be the first MCU X-Movie villain. I disagree with Grace. Magneto for a 3rd time:rip: No thanks. Give us something refreshing. Plus Mr. Sinister is a an Obsessed Geneticist. Revolving the Story around the X-Gene activation and social injustice is a Great starting point for them entering the MCU. 🤷‍♀️

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Like 1

Someone from UK is paying to troll her real hard. First as Holly Jervie and now as a Coronation Street character now that she caught on who Holly is. :skull:

Whats-App-Image-2024-04-19-at-04-00-03-0

• Haha 2

of course her "boop!!" audience isn't interested in the Scorsese/Sinatra movie :ahh:

• Haha 2

Her saying Death Proof shouldn't count as a movie when 100% she has never seen it. :skull:

On 4/17/2024 at 7:22 AM, Assassin said:

She used the wrong words, though it still doesn't make much sense.

Pretty much she getting that he hides his boyfriend/partner from all public events, so she is trying to state that while he is gay, it's "safe" because you're not seeing him with his partner.

We know that actors and recording artists are told to hide their partners, because it ruins their branding/marketing/image (no matter the sexuality). This might be a part of it, especially for gay actors trying to be mainstream.

Luke Evans showed up to events, and planted stories with hiss beard, but then started showing his boyfriends/flings, and bussy all over IG, once he didn't get those huge roles anymore.

Matt Bomer hid his husband (even after somewhat coming out), and when he was gaining those big roles, but he stopped giving a **** after a while, and now shows him off whenever.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.