Grace Randolph comforts X-Factor audition flop, doesn't know Shakira

Reverse Warholian

just now catching up on her recent vids and does she really think people give that much of a f*** about Larry David choking elmo?? :ahh: has she ever seen Curb?

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

• Replies 8.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Assassin

• orange22

• WildAmerican

• D_Man3379

She's actually so annoying! Her "feminism" is so weird she couldn't have been more critical of any female led film such as Barbie last year before it came out bc "it didn't cater to men and made them look like the bad guy" but she thinks the idea of making females the bad guy to appeal to incels is "brilliant" she's just wild. Also calling Joaquin cute is so funny 

• Haha 1

That Xtina member was so ruthless. Paying like 3 bucks to super chat an OGH message "Gaga will never win an Oscar" :deadbanana4: serving that Facebook group

• Haha 6

Some of the things Grace says are INSANE. :rip:  When she talked (and cheered) about Harley potentially being an "abusive B+TCH" so men and incels can relate to this movie just like Joker 1. :rip::rip::rip:

Edited by Blade Runner
  • Like 1
  • Haha 2

3 hours ago, blackoutbritney said:

She's actually so annoying! Her "feminism" is so weird she couldn't have been more critical of any female led film such as Barbie last year before it came out bc "it didn't cater to men and made them look like the bad guy" but she thinks the idea of making females the bad guy to appeal to incels is "brilliant" she's just wild. Also calling Joaquin cute is so funny 

I just said the same thing. :rip: She's just unbelievable. :ahh:

2 hours ago, Poxy said:

That Xtina member was so ruthless. Paying like 3 bucks to super chat an OGH message "Gaga will never win an Oscar" :deadbanana4: serving that Facebook group

She is a Margot stan, lol
Paying 5 bucks to trash Gaga. :deadbanana:
image.png

Edited by Assassin
  • Haha 4

I haven't watched the Civil War review yet but the comments are FULL of people calling her out.

17 minutes ago, Blade Runner said:

I just said the same thing. :rip: She's just unbelievable. :ahh:

She's so backwards it's sad. All of her weird comments about how she was tricking him & how all women know about doing that ???? Wtf? Why does she have such a weird relationship with uplifting women but giving all props to men and babying them 

• Haha 1

6 hours ago, barbiegrande said:

Grace is stanning :jonny5:

image.png

• Haha 1

The trailer reaction and live breakdown? Oh mother is STANNING :jonnycat:

I couldn't sit through the whole civil war review. There was zero flow. It was all over the place. I had to turn it off 10 mins in. I couldn't do it lol. 

• Like 2

I saw the film last night . Grace is so wrong. What lies too. These are photo journalists where their jobs are to take pictures of the war, that is it. The movie does not do journalism wrong or bad. Also to say liberals are the villain is WILD when there is no 

Political stance taken. Like what movie did she watch? I'm really curious what goes on in her mind lol. And then comparing nick offermans president to trump? No way is that the case. I'd understand if she review the film saying it's slow or not a good script or small in scale etc but to say those things it's crazy lol, anyways I enjoyed it, the trailer isn't what the movie is about. It's very apolitical just showcasing humans killing humans and horrors of war. Which is real today as in the wars and conflicts going on over seas. Garlands warning to Americans . 

edit: I still love grace tho and her messiness even when she's wrong 

Edited by bearman10

literally screaming bc Civil War is the first time I can remember when she's gone against the critical consensus for a movie and I actually agreed with her, I thought Civil War was miserable :eli:

Yeah her review is good, the movie has no POV and no reason to exist, me and Grace against the world on this one :gaycatina1:

barbiegrande

Once again, Grace gets dragged for opinion even though several people online seem to feel the same after seeing the movie. I can't comment yet, I might go tomorrow but reactions seem mixed. 

Chhh her having a meltdown on Twitter.  

:dies: 

She's so unprofessional. :toofunny3:

7 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Chhh her having a meltdown on Twitter.  

:dies: 

She's so unprofessional. :toofunny3:

"Serves Azalea Banks on Twitter"

• Haha 1

She's so weird :rip: People can have different opinions. I think it's a pretty interesting movie that sticks with you, something not a lot of films do. 

Grace saying America never kills its political enemies in her review took me tf out. 

5 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

dd i agree with her on the movie, but she always has such a bad attitude when she's in the miniority abt a film:dies:

Very curious what her reaction to Challengers will be. Hearing that it's a hyper sexual movie wonder how much her prudishness can handle it. 

On 4/12/2024 at 11:23 AM, bearman10 said:

I saw the film last night . Grace is so wrong. What lies too. These are photo journalists where their jobs are to take pictures of the war, that is it. The movie does not do journalism wrong or bad. Also to say liberals are the villain is WILD when there is no 

Political stance taken. Like what movie did she watch? I'm really curious what goes on in her mind lol. And then comparing nick offermans president to trump? No way is that the case. I'd understand if she review the film saying it's slow or not a good script or small in scale etc but to say those things it's crazy lol, anyways I enjoyed it, the trailer isn't what the movie is about. It's very apolitical just showcasing humans killing humans and horrors of war. Which is real today as in the wars and conflicts going on over seas. Garlands warning to Americans . 

edit: I still love grace tho and her messiness even when she's wrong 

Spoiler

I think Grace interpreted the Nick Offerman as a Trump figure and the people who kill him as Democratic figures. 

barbiegrande

She's a Barb. That's just how we act on the internet

:clack:

barbiegrande
8 hours ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

Between this and MEN.com, Alex Garfunkel is kinda over

spacer.png

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.