RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, Relampago. said:

She walked on that stage, wrapped in her little toallita, with the confidence of 1000 white men and WON.

Pure cvnt. :clap3:  

Say it louder, please! :clap3:

Edited by Roberto

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

3 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Rajas original runway package would still CLEAR some girls, that is insane, like wow! Mother!

LITERALLY THO, Raja is still holding gag worthy looks that **** on 99% of the girls pre/post her season and she just added to it on AS7. The others WISH

24 minutes ago, manwhore said:

@27:10 did Nina Bonina ahead of her time Brown trigger you here? Some Mf points made.  *Referencing Salina, her Virgin Mary and the selective performative outrage in this fandom. 

:coffee2:

She’s right. Certain types of offense are blessed by the fandom and producers and others are seen as “violent” or “something-phobic” etc.

1 hour ago, LastKiss said:

The fact ru gave this the win because he wanted to  f v c k her so bad :deadbanana2:

Rupaul sexually harassing his employees. Are we ready to have that conversation?  I just find it low-key cringe how he's always openly flirting with some of his employees/contestants. He gets a pass. It's interesting. Why is it OK for him but not anyone else. Noticed on this week's and previous Roscoes, some of the girls seem kinda creeped out at Ru's advances. Ru a top? I would've never guessed. 

I'm jk btw. I'm just showing you how ridiculous this Fandom can be at times. Personally I get it's the culture but funny how this is overlooked but saying fish leads to torches and pitchforks. 

4 hours ago, Riot said:

one-queen-won-a-sewing-challenge-and-the-other-one-lost-a-v0-ggadshudzeh81.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b7e90d0dc5f6dd185b41aa63a62608f1b86dae78

I can't believe they told Jasmine her makeup made her look older when this ***** was coming out with this mug every week :skull:

Love her but Nina didn’t make any point with the Salina mess I’m sawri. Gays absolutely have a right to mock religions given their history of prosecuting LGBT+ people (which Salina most surely experienced herself coming from a heavily Catholic culture). OF COURSE she has the right to make a caricature of the Virgin Mary, even if terribly unfunny :skull:

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t fully understand the girls who don’t want to pad either. I mean, if you’re serving true androgyny like Sasha Velour and can still serve the illusion in the face with makeup, then sure. Or maybe you have a naturally fat ass like Monet.

But most of these girls are serving boy body, cause they’re men. That’s just how the male anatomy is. In the words of Nina Bonina, give me the illusion. Give me drag. That’s one of the reasons why Krystal was a pleasure to watch on UK3 because despite being a tiny twink, she still served BODY. 

Even as a Sugar/Spice stan, I wish they’d at least wear a breastplate. They still look like women cause their makeup skills are great, but if they had just a bit of padding, they’d look even better.

Sugar seemed to like the way the breast plate she wore for the Trisha makeover changes her aesthetic.

But she had to learn the hard way what performing with titties around your neck is like for the 1st time:

The moment she is even just a few centimeters off the ground and they flop out of her dress, which she's then unable to successfully pull up for the rest of the performance.. :deadbanana4:

I feel bad for her cause she looks uncomfortable so I doubt she wears them again ddd. It's a shame too since she wore her makeup from the Bimbofied video, which I think is the best either she or Spice has ever looked.

qIRbkBY4BbAEJCt0YHm765QkKFLroMQwOog32n_E

Yeah this season is feeling kinda like classic Drag Race a little bit...

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Rupaul sexually harassing his employees. Are we ready to have that conversation?  I just find it low-key cringe how he's always openly flirting with some of his employees/contestants. He gets a pass. It's interesting. Why is it OK for him but not anyone else. Noticed on this week's and previous Roscoes, some of the girls seem kinda creeped out at Ru's advances. Ru a top? I would've never guessed. 

I'm jk btw. I'm just showing you how ridiculous this Fandom can be at times. Personally I get it's the culture but funny how this is overlooked but saying fish leads to torches and pitchforks. 

Now wait :skull:

2 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Now wait :skull:

And I oop

Spoiler

Someone gif that for me pls :bibliahh::gaycat7:

Edited by manwhore

7 hours ago, Relampago. said:

“The Lea Michele of drag” omg :bibliahh: 

The Twins are funny asf idc idc :bibliahh: 

I'm convinced they hate Marcia Marcia Marcia because she's the other skinny white twink but with actual talent. It's giving insecurity.

20 hours ago, D.Va said:

Anetra's look was awful what are y'all even on, I didn't even like Robin's but it was FOR SURE miles better than Anetra's.

Anetra’s look was simple but the attention was more in the details. All the finishes/embellishments were done really well and it was a cute look, whereas the more i looked at Robyn’s the more I didn’t like it. Anetra was giving more pop girl (Charlie xcx/maybeeee Ariana grande) not so much fashion show but it was done well and was really cute imo 

Anetra and Lice should have been lypsinced

you can hate Salina and Amethyst but the looked much better than half finished naked pieces of fabrics

this was salina first OK runway though:rip:

14 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Never underestimate the fan power of an average bodied white man with a mildly attractive face. Some ****** in Ohio, Arkansas or Iowa see themselves in her and is willing to kill anyone who steps in their way of their mediocre dreams of being the next Trixie Mattel. 

this:clap3:

22 hours ago, Afferty said:

Salina being on the bottom 2 with the best look she has ever worn on the runway :bibliahh: It was ill-fitting maybe but the color scheme was really good, and it was obvious she worked hard on it, if it was any other season she wouldn't be anywhere near bottom. It seemed like "We want someone to send Amethyst home" bottom lol. I'm not mad though, she can go home next too. 

Luxx deserved :clap3: the way she was living with every single compliment, her eyes were shining with excitement :bibliahh: she really is delusional with her self-love -which is entertaining to watch but not sure how it'll be on the future episodes-.

Malaysia on the top did not make any other sense lol. Both Loosey (she did amazing) and Marcia were better than her. She wore wrong jewellry's and Malaysia's make up was really busted, and the outfit was safe at most, I wouldnt even be surprised if she was on the bottom.

And tbh, my Bottom 3 would've been Malaysia, Amethyst and Spice. They just didn't want to see the twins go home back to back I guess lol.

Team Carson's color were ugly, I wasn't even sure who did well or not. Robin/Anetra seemed like they did pretty good job though.

Spilled. Very weird placements outside of Luxx (who demolished, clear winner with the absolute best garment) for this episode.

Honestly Marcia’s look (and make up) were great and I genuinely think she deserved top 3 but Ru hates her so…

I wish they chose a top and bottom from each group though, what’s the point into separating them if it means nothing in the end?

Tbh I think the reason Ru loves Jorgeous and Krystal is it’s obvious they love drag first and foremost, where it feels like Marsha and the top 3 girl from DRUK do drag but more just because other ways to perform didn’t work out. Talented but just feels like great drag race competitors not drag queen 

13 hours ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t fully understand the girls who don’t want to pad either. I mean, if you’re serving true androgyny like Sasha Velour and can still serve the illusion in the face with makeup, then sure. Or maybe you have a naturally fat ass like Monet.

But most of these girls are serving boy body, cause they’re men. That’s just how the male anatomy is. In the words of Nina Bonina, give me the illusion. Give me drag. That’s one of the reasons why Krystal was a pleasure to watch on UK3 because despite being a tiny twink, she still served BODY. 

Even as a Sugar/Spice stan, I wish they’d at least wear a breastplate. They still look like women cause their makeup skills are great, but if they had just a bit of padding, they’d look even better.

Dont come for Sasha when shes corsetting and always presenting a GORGEOUS silhouette 

2 hours ago, ucanfma said:

Anetra and Lice should have been lypsinced

you can hate Salina and Amethyst but the looked much better than half finished naked pieces of fabrics

this was salina first OK runway though:rip:

What? Salina was a disaster. She and Malaysia were the clear bottom, maybe Spice, because it was so simple but maybe it was well-executed? I don't honestly know. Amethyst wasn't that bad, I think the long dress kinda ruined everything.

Reading Krystal Versace praise? I LOVE to see it :clap3: 

8 hours ago, TROPICUM said:

Yeah this season is feeling kinda like classic Drag Race a little bit...

It truly does. I think it’s because we finally have STARS on a season again (Sasha, Sugar & Spice, Anetra, Mistress). 

Edited by Whis

Salina's outfit looked nice....from far. When they zoomed in it looked a hot mess. She ate that lipsync though

Lux’s outfit was fantastic. She really did an amazing job on the runway too. Anetra and Salina….both boots. Loosey is slowly becoming a favorite of mine. I really enjoyed her outfit. Malaysia’s outfit was fine but very… idk. It looked low budget. MMM has also surprised me lately. Sasha looked great but I think she was overshadowed by others in her group. 

19 hours ago, MAKSIM said:

Aura should’ve been bottom 2 this week. That outfit was horrible. 

Tea it was very underwhelming and deserved a LOW placement instead of Jax tbh :coffee2:

Jax was definitely deliberately put LOW over Spice and Aura for no reason other than to make her trajectory even weaker since they probably have their eye on giving her the boot soon. :lakitu:

They always do this with certain girls while also keeping certain girls safe and out the bottom who deserve to be there instead but will be taken further into the competition :rip: 

this show has gotten way too formulaic :deadbanana:

also Luxx deserved the win easily :clap3:

salina and Amethyst were however the correct bottom 2 :coffee2:

Amethyst had definitely overstayed her welcome:foxaylove2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.