RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

I don’t fully understand the girls who don’t want to pad either. I mean, if you’re serving true androgyny like Sasha Velour and can still serve the illusion in the face with makeup, then sure. Or maybe you have a naturally fat ass like Monet.

But most of these girls are serving boy body, cause they’re men. That’s just how the male anatomy is. In the words of Nina Bonina, give me the illusion. Give me drag. That’s one of the reasons why Krystal was a pleasure to watch on UK3 because despite being a tiny twink, she still served BODY. 

Even as a Sugar/Spice stan, I wish they’d at least wear a breastplate. They still look like women cause their makeup skills are great, but if they had just a bit of padding, they’d look even better.

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Bianca at 21:49, holy cow, she is so fast with her wit. :deadbanana2:

Just when you think she landed, she flies again, and takes the joke even FARTHER. :clap3:

Marcia should've been high too, she had the best look in her group and the 3rd best overall as far as garments go. She didn't make a pantie!

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I don’t fully understand the girls who don’t want to pad either. I mean, if you’re serving true androgyny like Sasha Velour and can still serve the illusion in the face with makeup, then sure. Or maybe you have a naturally fat ass like Monet.

But most of these girls are serving boy body, cause they’re men. That’s just how the male anatomy is. In the words of Nina Bonina, give me the illusion. Give me drag. That’s one of the reasons why Krystal was a pleasure to watch on UK3 because despite being a tiny twink, she still served BODY. 

Even as a Sugar/Spice stan, I wish they’d at least wear a breastplate. They still look like women cause their makeup skills are great, but if they had just a bit of padding, they’d look even better.

For a lot of girls it’s more about laziness than artistry 

Marcia is really talented, she has a chance to be on top on every challenge, if she's not going gome on the Makeover episode,  she can even make it to the top4.

(Although the judges hate her half-baked mug and they'll try to put her on bottom the minute she does slightly bad at something)

• ATRL Moderator
26 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Yeah that’s my one gripe with the twins drag.  It was pretty bad with spice in the latest episode but I don’t know if she should have been bottom.  

krystal is a top tier drag queen and we all just have to accept that any other winner would have been an insult to the art of drag.  Lol.  

• ATRL Moderator
25 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

For a lot of girls it’s more about laziness than artistry 

That’s the tea.  Like amethyst saying she loves her boy body.  But like ok how does that relate to the drag you’re serving?

Detox is so witty and nice to talk to. She was fun on Delta's podcast too. Hopefully the upcoming guests are on her caliber and not the initial snooze fest. 

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

Never underestimate the fan power of an average bodied white man with a mildly attractive face. Some ****** in Ohio, Arkansas or Iowa see themselves in her and is willing to kill anyone who steps in their way of their mediocre dreams of being the next Trixie Mattel. 

Honestly … I think it might be the straight girls this time :skull: I could be wrong. I’m from California.  All my lgbt friend group doesn’t not give a single shit about her lol.  We all love mistress, anetra, Sasha, Salina (los angeles bias lol), and even the twins to some extent.  

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Sugar & Spice give the illusion, fully

I’m not sure if they pad or not, but they don’t just get in drag with their boy bodies

The twins are corseted and cinched to the gods that it just works 

33 minutes ago, hétérosexuelle said:

Sugar & Spice give the illusion, fully

I’m not sure if they pad or not, but they don’t just get in drag with their boy bodies

The twins are corseted and cinched to the gods that it just works 

That is true, they’re not serving Amethyst or Jax drag. They give the illusion with their makeup skills and body shape. 

I mostly used them as an example not because they’re serving boy but because at their Roscoe’s appearance and on Sugar’s Trisha video, they gave even MORE illusion with just a small breastplate which I think could enhance their drag a little more, especially the Bratz doll aesthetic. 

Jax and Amethyst are low hanging fruit when it comes to not padding, but Sugar/Spice as an example for me show that slightly more padding can enhance even the more polished drag queens like they are.

“The Lea Michele of drag” omg :bibliahh: 

The Twins are funny asf idc idc :bibliahh: 

Marcia having to make like 10000 statements this season is making me cackle :rip: The era of the white twink damage control is HERE

Rajas original runway package would still CLEAR some girls, that is insane, like wow! Mother!

25 minutes ago, Riot said:

one-queen-won-a-sewing-challenge-and-the-other-one-lost-a-v0-ggadshudzeh81.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b7e90d0dc5f6dd185b41aa63a62608f1b86dae78

She walked on that stage, wrapped in her little toallita, with the confidence of 1000 white men and WON.

Pure cvnt. :clap3:  

• ATRL Moderator
4 hours ago, Afferty said:

Marcia is really talented, she has a chance to be on top on every challenge, if she's not going gome on the Makeover episode,  she can even make it to the top4.

Omg, now that I've read this, I can't imagine any other storyline for her :redface: It just seems so obvious they keep pushing the makeup issue so that eventually she'll get read for not doing a draggy enough makeover.

4 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

This was Ru's real issue, she even said it, she wants Jax to pad and stop giving boy body.

Jax pads AND synches. Tell Spice to start padding.

I liked Salina's outfit. Maybe she could have transformed the fabric a bit more, but it certainly was not bottom-worthy. At least she turned it out in the lip sync and I'm glad she got that moment to shine. 

3 hours ago, Riot said:

one-queen-won-a-sewing-challenge-and-the-other-one-lost-a-v0-ggadshudzeh81.jpg?width=1440&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b7e90d0dc5f6dd185b41aa63a62608f1b86dae78

The fact ru gave this the win because he wanted to  f v c k her so bad :deadbanana2:

Edited by LastKiss
Spelling

@27:10 did Nina Bonina ahead of her time Brown trigger you here? Some Mf points made.  *Referencing Salina, her Virgin Mary and the selective performative outrage in this fandom. 

:coffee2:

8 minutes ago, manwhore said:

@27:10 did Nina Bonina ahead of her time Brown trigger you here? Some Mf points made.  *Referencing Salina, her Virgin Mary and the selective performative outrage in this fandom. 

:coffee2:

Love Nina Bonina Legend Brown. :clap3: She's always speaking facts!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.