RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

• ATRL Moderator
44 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

What did Todrick even do that warrants such hatred toward him? Last time I heard of him was that he didn't pay some people he hired right? It's not like he killed anyone.

There's a lot, that I can remember off hand

- He didn't pay his dancers

- He didn't pay other people who worked for him, including drag performers and DJs

- He sexually harassed his assistant and then fired them for reporting it

- He claimed slavery worked

- He sings about not being attracted to feminine men

- He was an overall nasty person on CBB

And the worst part about it is he's never taken responsibility for these things, never truly apologized.  He just jokes about the controversies like his video pretending to be Regina George and moves on.  

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

None of what todrick has done even sounds that bad tbh. I dont care if he stiffed people, im not some fair pay/workers union activist. 

I'm more inclined to be annoyed by his face, he has a backpfeifengesicht quality and his voice is annoying too. So I only dislike him for superficial reasons, not moral ones

They can do all they want but the friends of Weho will be canceled anyways :bird:

3 hours ago, karron0624 said:

Yeah im a little of the same way. I hate what Todrick has done in the past and i will root for him to change his ways. Literally there is a part of me that always want to give our fellow black people a second chance no one will ever give them. Its also why i cant fault Bob. I would at least wait for Todrick to show he was actually sympathetic and sorry though. But i completely understand Bob’s position sadly.

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

On one hand, I'm sympathetic. We're protective of our own and don't want YT people (who already don't like us) pretending to care about controversies to feel justified in their hatred of BIPOC creators. It's still disappointing to see Bob sweep it under the rug like that though. Again, I expect nothing less from Monet (isn't she still working with Bunny?) who has time and time again shown her true colours.

I don’t understand how anyone can support him the way he talked about children, women, the other people of color, and his workers in the big brother house. He was vile. 

Edited by MAKSIM

Not the girls walking into the work room this week singing this classic

Todrick is a clown and Bob and Monet are dumb for not thinking people would be weird about it lol. Love them to death but like… cmon 

• ATRL Moderator

Not the reading challenge with 27 girls still there :redface: Not the episode beginning with a Salina confessional :redface: I don't even want to watch anymore.

qv9YVrU.jpg

Banning long-time subscribers is a bit much if those tame comments were all that were being posted. :deadbanana4:

35 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

In the words of Principal Ava Coleman, Black people can also be annoying 

Now now, lets not use Queen Ava for … this.

spacer.png

7 hours ago, khalyan said:

I love the Sibling Rivalry podcast but it’s what they deserve.  I am just shocked Monet and Bob saw how hated Todrick has been for years, how much criticism of the new show there was online, and decided it was still a good idea to associate with him :rip: 

7 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

They deserve it to be completely honest. Imagine turning against the same people who have supported (with their wallets) your sh*t for years over Todrick f*cking Hall of all people!

6 hours ago, Relampago. said:

Girl, the people dragging him and the ones ON the patreon (actual sibling rivalry patreons) are generally all in an overwhelming agreement. It’s 100% tone deaf.

At least Real Sibling Rivalry Patrons are holding our faves accountable unlike stans of other girls. Bob and Monet aren’t perfect and aren’t exempt from criticism.

6 hours ago, yellowflame said:

I mean I listened to the Todrick episode and it literally just felt like a PR stint. No pushback, no real 'deep dive', literally just friends running defense for him. Bob did try a bit when the topic of exposure not being payment came up, but somehow it circled back to Todrick ass kissing so :rip: I can't really blame anyone plucked about him being on the podcast. It should have just been posted as a bonus ep with a regular podcast simultaneously. 

Just wondering why none of you seemed to share this energy when the twin twinks just collabed with problematic, racist, transphobic, anti-semetic Trisha Paytas and whats different between the two other than the obvious?

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

Bob has been giving problematic clown for while now, im still mad at the way he treats Thorgy lowkey, seems malicious.

Also, Aura ate that runway look, the more I look back the more im gagged.

17 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

One is not like the others :whistle:

The Bosco sneak. :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Just wondering why none of you seemed to share this energy when the twin twinks just collabed with problematic, racist, transphobic, anti-semetic Trisha Paytas and whats different between the two other than the obvious?

Sugar was wrong for that too and people in here did comment on that. Difference is that Trisha and Sugar aren’t deleting people’s comments and blocking access to people who pay a subscription fee for content.

But since we’re deflecting, where were you when Shangela was exposed, yet again, as a serial sexual assaulter? Silently changing your avi and disappearing from the thread until the controversy died. 

And that’s fine, but just goes to show people will be delusional for their faves, while others of us will hold them accountable. :michael: 

Loosey said she spent over 20k on her S15 package, holy cow.

1 hour ago, Communion said:

qv9YVrU.jpg

Banning long-time subscribers is a bit much if those tame comments were all that were being posted. :deadbanana4:

Now wait :deadbanana4:

I get they feel some type of way about it since it’s their friend but… I feel like even the British accent episode had worse comments :deadbanana4:

"Deflecting" by bringing up the conversation after its been dead? :deadbanana: I really REALLY need you to learn the meaning of the words you use sis. Bringing up another topic when you have no response to my question IS deflecting which is exactly what YOU just did...in the same sentence you try to claim I am :skull:

I also didn't "disappear" from this thread, I literally commented on the Shangela allegations in this thread and stand by what I said then. But that doesnt fit your false narrative so of course you'll make up yet another lie :toofunny3:

40 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

I did comment on that when someone posted the video here earlier (yesterday?). My original comment you quoted about the podcast wasn't even that critical, please relax and exclude me from this narrative thx xx

The boys wanna know where my ding-a-ling go! My ding-a-ling go! My ding-a-ling go! :katie2:

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

her looks are great so it's money well spent tbh

3 minutes ago, Kummercell said:

her looks are great so it's money well spent tbh

I believe the queens got a budget of 10k for their package too right?

I don’t subscribe to the patreon, what even happened exactly? They did an episode with todrick? I got a re-release on Apple Podcasts today so they scrapped it if that’s the case? :rip:

1 hour ago, satellites.™ said:

There’s an interesting article about this from a couple years ago. Here are the ones in the article:

Mo’ Heart - $1,500 ($20,000 for AS4)

Bob - $3,000

Sasha Velour - $4,000

Heidi N Closet - $4,000

Aquaria - $5,000 (lots of borrowed pieces)

Yvie Oddly - $14,000

It wouldn’t surprise me if the NYC girls who get a full wardrobe custom “lewks” from Domino Couture, Diego Montoya etc easily spend $20,000. 

Icesis said she spent $70,000 for CvsTW which I don’t really believe. I’d say Gottmik’s wardrobe cost close to that though. 

14 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Did they?

22 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

If that’s the case then there’s NO excuse for some of the abysmal looks we’ve seen this season

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.