RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

3 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

I wasn't saying she was carried here (although we'll never know how many bad jokes were cut from the edit tbh).

I just meant that it's assumed that she will be carried down the line if needed, regardless of performance. Every DR podcast or review show has talked about how she'll be a finalist regardless of which episode they're talking about and the fact that she's had an almost invisible edit. When you watch an ep, she gives a middling performance and you only see her for 30 seconds total, then you say she's likely to win the whole season, there's obviously an issue. It's clear the queens know the show isn't going to axe her early, which takes some excitement out of the season. Hopefully she'll slay at every challenge and it won't be an issue of favoritism. I'm just pointing out that a "shoe-in" finalist is not exciting tv for me.

Yeah, especially Loosey. Marcia could, objectively, but it seems like Ru hates her for some reason, so I don't see her winning, though she could be a finalist. And you forgot the real star of the season, Mistress, who came 2nd in Snatch :bird:

Mistress did well but Rosie O’Donnell that was not. :celestial5:

Ru hates Marcia for not wearing any makeup, not padding, and having the audacity to have pedestrian looks at that. I can’t say I blame Miss Charles for that. :celestial5:

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

43 minutes ago, madonnas said:

I think to a lot of queens think they should be met with nothing but praise on social media now.  I’m not even just talking about Luxx.  It happens with them all to some degrees even ones I Stan.  

You spilled

this is my exact thoT on Mistress's tweet (the second paragraph). She's a winner baby but she's serving whiner, baby.

I like Marcia but shouldn’t all queens preparing for this show know that dressing pedestrian is often the nail in the coffin for being a favorite?

• ATRL Moderator
20 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

You spilled

this is my exact thoT on Mistress's tweet (the second paragraph). She's a winner baby but she's serving whiner, baby.

Her entire IG account was removed because Marcia 3x fans kept reporting her for “bullying”.  She was right to be angry about that

The way Jasmine won this easily in retrospective. A DRAG QUEEN, I Fear.

I enjoy Luxx’s rants tbh. Honestly the fans won’t ever be satisfied, these girls are damned if they do and damned if they don’t. If I were them, I’d just keep doing whatever I wanted cause no one is ever gonna be happy whether I’m nice (boring) or a villain (delusion/mean).

• ATRL Moderator

Mistress picking Kennedy and Luxx picking Naomi Smalls. We have to stan :clap3:

@khalyan Oh absolutely, agreed on that. I would hope that she's be getting her account back soon.

But i'm specifically talking about this part :

Several times throughout this process I have had on the most expensive, custom made garments. Painted. Hair. Personality. But some of you refuse to praise my art.

As i said :

On 1/22/2023 at 1:12 AM, Alyssa Edwards said:

Although i am rooting for her to possibly get the crown, she could have stopped at the first paragraph.

You can't guilt trip people into creaming over you or your looks because they are "expensive and custom made". Let any "WhiTe TWinKzz" say that they'd be dragged to hell and back.

Mind you, she was very much praised by every review show i've watched for those looks. :huh:

We're all organically falling in love with you, what more do you want ? To force us into liking you even more ? :huh:

I still stand by this but knowing now that she got her account terminated i can kinda understand she'd be pissed and start talking sh*t on twitter.

I'm sure the 200.000$ she's getting in a few months will make her feel better though :celestial2:

In a sense I enjoy these petty back and forths between queens over absolutely nothing bc it means the shadiness hasn't been completely erased from drag culture. It just migrated online. No?

17 minutes ago, Life Savers said:

The way Jasmine won this easily in retrospective. A DRAG QUEEN, I Fear.

Never needed a retrospective to know that. That's a QUEEN Mama !

321302669-679969760520376-16095011645344

• ATRL Moderator

Monet scoring Salina's Snatch as an 8 :redface: #NepoBaby

Drag Race was the #6 cable show of the night with 578k live viewers, behind sports and Gold Rush on Discovery Channel

Untucked was #60 with 214k

Real F*gs of WeHo was #69 with 186k

spacer.png

3 hours ago, Morissette said:

When do the Mean Gays of Weho ratings come out? I need a good laugh. 

1 hour ago, dumbsparce said:

In a sense I enjoy these petty back and forths between queens over absolutely nothing bc it means the shadiness hasn't been completely erased from drag culture. It just migrated online. No?

Imo it's not shady, it's just whiny from Luxxxs part that is

2 minutes ago, CBC said:

Imo it's not shady, it's just whiny from Luxxxs part that is

Mean Gays LOST :clap3:

3 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It’s fun until the girls realize they bit off more than they can chew and start crying about how nobody should shade them and how everyone needs to be kind.

if you’re gonna be shady, stand ten toes down and tell the haters to screw off. Don’t come back online writing manifestos about how we all need to love one another.

2 hours ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Drag Race was the #6 cable show of the night with 578k live viewers, behind sports and Gold Rush on Discovery Channel

Untucked was #60 with 214k

Real F*gs of WeHo was #69 with 186k

spacer.png

Poor untucked :deadbanana4:

4 hours ago, Afferty said:

Where is this from

her Vulture interview

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Not this clock :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

d0ozx1zx6yda1.jpg

Gagged her a bit, for sure :fan:

48 minutes ago, Bimbo said:

Not this clock :deadbanana2::deadbanana2:

d0ozx1zx6yda1.jpg

The one time he didnt lie

giphy.gif?cid=790b76110d001e5b5ad28df3e6

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.