RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Loosey gives me Rosé, Ella Vaday, Bosco, Ginger.

The experienced, stage ready, very professionnal queen with a great track record that's somehow isn't liked here.

I think she's a shoe-in for top 4.

let's go girl — loosey as god in drag race 15.03 ↳ for@roxy206

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Loosey haters are wierd. I thought she was worst talent but glad we got to see what she has to offer no denying she’s talented in many ways.  

Anyways last spam but wanted to share this. So goood. Anetra really left a mark in RPDR history even if she doesn’t win  

😅😂😂😂🤣🤣

I cannot, with good faith, root for someone with looks as crunchy as Marcia's :rip: 

38 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Loosey gives me Rosé, Ella Vaday, Bosco, Ginger.

The experienced, stage ready, very professionnal queen with a great track record that's somehow isn't liked here.

I think she's a shoe-in for top 4.

let's go girl — loosey as god in drag race 15.03 ↳ for@roxy206

A kiss of death. Poor Loosey, she would never win then.

I don’t know why I don’t STAN Loosey, I think her drag aesthetic is a bit dated for me, but not bad by any means. Of all the professional girls, she’s easily my favorite. Much better than Manden, Smella, Blasé, Crinj, etc. 

8 hours ago, CBC said:

:bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh::bibliahh:

how you gonna deny being a drag queen and then do a mean read like that 

The girls don’t get it: she baited him into proving he’s a drag queen with these reads. A Saint! :clap3:

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

One is not like the others :whistle:

Yes, Bosco is more likeable, pretty and interesting to look at, wbk

tumblr_lqa1ckVVFH1qfkvl9o1_r1_250.thumb.

2 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Yes, Bosco is more likeable, pretty and interesting to look at, wbk

And that’s good because that’s all she got to be honest

Just now, Hephaestus said:

And that’s good because that’s all she got to be honest

Hephaestus

I for one am stanning Loosy... she's given unhinged 'one laugh away from a tear' hunger for the competition, and while that may not be everyones cup of tea she's certainly entertaining to watch and obviously a very talented drag queen. 

13 hours ago, feelslikeadream said:

Salina and Monet are good friends, so I understand (and hate) the favoritism there, but her street sign look getting two toots is actually CRIMINAL. It's making me hate her fake ass even more. GET HER OFF MY TV!!! :angry::angry:

Yeah i agree the tip toeing around any critiques of salina is so bizarre and so transparent. Praising everything she’s done when she’s been one of the weakest in terms of input. I’m really tired of 

Did anyone else see monet and bob are blocking people off their patreon after they posted their video with todrick today? Kinda a mess

17 minutes ago, Alyssa Edwards said:

Hephaestus

Clock me, but Bosco wishes she could serve a mug and a look like Miss Starlet does darling :alexz:

5 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Clock me, but Bosco wishes she could serve a mug and a look like Miss Starlet does darling :alexz:

who doesn't ? she's damn near visual perfection.

But let's not do too much on the horned sex kitten

Drag Race, Season 14, Episode 11: A Corseted Deer in The Headlights –  Ariadne Reviews

18 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Did anyone else see monet and bob are blocking people off their patreon after they posted their video with todrick today? Kinda a mess

Yes :skull: 

Monet just posted about it on the Patreon saying they’re gonna have an explanation post tomorrow. But girl… they were very bold for this episode. Way too bold. 

19 minutes ago, blackoutbritney said:

Yes, quite ****** up to choose Todrick over the fans that have been supporting them economically for years. I’m disappointed. 

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Yes :skull: 

Monet just posted about it on the Patreon saying they’re gonna have an explanation post tomorrow. But girl… they were very bold for this episode. Way too bold. 

Even if this was pre-filmed before the backlash he’s received it seems really tone deaf and dumb to post it rn 

5 hours ago, manwhore said:

FYI I never compared personalities. :deadbanana4:

I’m not even attacking her or trying to drag her

:deadbanana4:

Tbh. But politics dictate sasha will probably win it all. Just saying. I hope mistress gets at least a win in. 

Sasha is getting the trinty wdit from S9 and yall arent seeing it yet. The professional pagent queen who will have 3-4 wins, be in the bottom 1 or 2 times, and will be invited back to AS where she will get another 3-4 wins and win.

Mistress is getting between a Bianca and Eureka edit, she just isn’t problematic. Whether Mistress wins will probably be determined by the fan vote.

Loosey is getting that Sasha/rose edit where they are down-playing her being successful after the first challenge. She is def going to be top 3/4, based on the early edit.

They are also editing this season so far to spread out the wins. I bet you we do not get our first person to get their second win until we get to the top 10 like in Season 5. I can see us going:

Anetra-Sasha-Loosey-Mistress-based on challenge-based on challenge- winners from the first six challenges onward. Whoever is winning in the next couple of challenges will be our top 6.

The Trixie vs Santos stuff is so funny bc even if the reads were good, miss thing really did just out himself cause no Repube would know about Trixie's snatch game nor the fan fav stuff :bibliahh:

Also, with regard to Loosey, I was neutral on her till I watched her Roscoe's vid. She was reallllllly likeable there, so I may stan her if she starts doing consistently well :giraffe:

Edited by bluevelvetcrowbar

20 hours ago, Rigalo said:

im screaming, the ss is someone’s fantasy chart on a different forum :rip: I looked it up myself, no one has called her out yet :ahh: 

what an idiot … :rip: screaming that she saw the two Grimes songs and then still thought it was real

38 minutes ago, karron0624 said:

Sasha is getting the trinty wdit from S9 and yall arent seeing it yet. The professional pagent queen who will have 3-4 wins, be in the bottom 1 or 2 times, and will be invited back to AS where she will get another 3-4 wins and win.

Mistress is getting between a Bianca and Eureka edit, she just isn’t problematic. Whether Mistress wins will probably be determined by the fan vote.

Loosey is getting that Sasha/rose edit where they are down-playing her being successful after the first challenge. She is def going to be top 3/4, based on the early edit.

They are also editing this season so far to spread out the wins. I bet you we do not get our first person to get their second win until we get to the top 10 like in Season 5. I can see us going:

Anetra-Sasha-Loosey-Mistress-based on challenge-based on challenge- winners from the first six challenges onward. Whoever is winning in the next couple of challenges will be our top 6.

The data driven analysis we need.  :clap3: I don’t disagree with any of it. No mention of the Anetra edit though.  

10 minutes ago, bluevelvetcrowbar said:

Also, with regard to Loosely, I was neutral on her till I watched her Roscoe's vid. She was reallllllly likeable there, so I may stan her if she starts doing consistently well :giraffe:

Not gonna lie. The roscoe viewing was one of the better ones they’ve had and all because she was on it. I was surprised at how she knows who she is. She’s engaging, fun, and oozes confidence (as weird as that may sound).  She’s kinda a baddie in an awkward middle America soccer mom kinda way. :michael: 

she responded 

Edited by manwhore

Listening to Race Chaser and not Willam and Alaska trying to convince themselves Salina had bits on bits with props that were cut. I guess they would know, but still :redface:

Edited by yellowflame

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

Not gonna lie. The roscoe viewing was one of the better ones they’ve had and all because she was on it. I was surprised at how she knows who she is. She’s engaging, fun, and oozes confidence (as weird as that may sound).  She’s kinda a baddie in an awkward middle America soccer mom kinda way. :michael: 

Yep she was very fun to watch & very sure of herself at Roscoes. Funny how they put the Methyd girls there but she totally dominated the show. Definitely one of the best viewing parties there

And she's nothing like Rosé or Ella because she actually looks like a woman in drag, :celestial4:

Edited by mokitsu

57 minutes ago, manwhore said:

The data driven analysis we need.  :clap3: I don’t disagree with any of it. No mention of the Anetra edit though.  

she responded 

I can not read Anetra’s edit right now. Usually the first challenge winner is given a constant story line even if they arent winning (i.e Roxxy, Raja (who like Anetra, won and then was safe forever), Morgan, Mayhem, etc.) But they literally gave her a win and then edited her out. She can either win the 1st episode and then be out 5th-8th or she is going to get a winner edit at top 10 and be in the top 4. The way they literally edited her out though makes me think we will have a top 5 showdown again and Anetra is going to be one of the bottom 2 with someone who wins in the next couple of episodes, and they have not decided which one goes to the top 4. Like even with Sasha they show to let you know she is there. They are humanizing both Loosey and Sasha to make them likeable. Those three are definitely in your top 4 based on the edit. I think Anetra may need to fight with either Spice, or whoever else wins one of the next three challenges for that spot.

Again, the edit will get better at top 10. And i think when we reach top 10 we will know who the top 5 are immediately. If I had to predict the season based on the edits so far, i would go in order of next outs:

1. Amethyst

2. Robin (she has literally no edit. They have sugacaned this girl and its not fair to her).

3. Aura or Marcia (I love Aura, but unless she gets a win, she is getting an early out floundering through the competition delusional edit, and Ru hates Marcia)

4. Marcia or Aura (I think they send Marcia home at top 10 because Ru hates her. Like i legit dont see Ru giving her a win at anything).

5. Jax: And this is a prediction based on the talent show. Jax is going to send three of the previous queens home. If i had to guess, she sends Amethyst and Aura home definitely because they are good performers, and then either Marcia or Robin. I think Anetra will send Jax home in like a stunty performance ala Brooklyn vs Yvie, and thats how we get rid of Jax.

After that, it will be determined by who wins the next three episodes and if Spice can get her **** together. They keep Spice a minimum two episodes and probably give her a ball or sewing challenge win to justify her top 4 placement over Anetra. If Spice wins a challenge, Anetra goes home after Jax by lipsyncing against another front runner. If Spice does not win anything, i can see Anetra make it into the top 4 depending on her edit top 10 going forward.

And yall are going to hate me, but i think Salina, Lux, and Mala are def in your top 8. And the way the CA girls along with Bob and Monet are praising Salina, watch her be a contender for that top 4/5 position. She is getting too good of an edit and too much visibility to not be in the top 5.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.