RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

who do you guys fear for the make over challenge? Im worried for Morphine and Q, but Plane could be another possible one (hope not)

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Chile 

Not the makeover challenge :deadbanana4:

I can already  smell the questionable judging (like almost every year) :deadbanana4: 

I think Q will be eliminated 

Nypmhia is also in danger. If she doesn't wear yellow then the girls will drag her for being off brand if she does then "bAnAnA aGain !!11!"  :deadbanana4:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

who do you guys fear for the make over challenge? Im worried for Morphine and Q, but Plane could be another possible one (hope not)

Idk if I agree with morphine. She can paint a damn mug. That said, idk if she can get the family resemblance part to work. If there's a choreo aspect to this, I see her doing well. Also, body translates fairly well through the use of padding and the right outfits - if she doesn't have to create two from scratch. 

Q could be in trouble with the makeup but I'm confident in her ability to put together some looks. If there is a choreo aspect to this, I worry about her. 

Sapphira might… heavy emphasis on might… have a hard time because she would probably have to put together at least one outfit and idk how good she is at painting someone else's face. Sapphira also has a very deliberate movement when she's on the runway and that might be hard to teach someone. I'm not super worried about her and choreo so she might be okay. 

Nymphia I'm 50/50 on. Either she's going to do really well or she's going to have a hard time. Either way I'm sure that yellow and bananas will probably be involved. She's decent with choreo so that may save her if that's involved. 

Plane will probably do reasonably well. I'd put money on her being safe or in the top. She can create a decent outfit and her thing on the runway is body which is somewhat easy to bring to the family resemblance. She does okay with choreo so that isn't a huge concern for me with her performance. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Lightbringer007 said:

q both dancing and makeover
after that plane - dancing
nymphia - makeover

i feel like morphine can win this, sapphira high

• Like 2

I fear for Q because I really doubt her gaudy drag costumes would look good on anybody else

Morphine, with no wins and having to LSFYL 3 times, making it in the top 4 over Q would be such a gag

Edited by Vroom Vroom
  • Like 3

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Oh Luxx has been booked and busy ... good for her!!!

say what you wanna say but that's one of the best interviews from Maddie 

• Like 1

30 minutes ago, Vroom Vroom said:

Morphine, with no wins and having to LSFYL 3 times, making it in the top 4 over Q would be such a gag

And we're here for it!

• Like 1

Still not over this MURDER. The jolt of adrenaline I got as the song started playing... Whew! I've waited for it to be featured on Drag Race for years and to get Morphine to absolutely body (no pun intended) it?

giving-receive.gif

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Still not over this MURDER. The jolt of adrenaline I got as the song started playing... Whew! I've waited for it to be featured on Drag Race for years and to get Morphine to absolutely body (no pun intended) it?

giving-receive.gif

Truly one of the best solo lip sync performances in the franchises history ... like she DEVOURED BADLY

• Like 1

GJyWIyKW8AEn3Hp.jpg

:bibliahh:

• Haha 8

The way two Florida queens sent half of the cast home :eatpopcorn:

i really hate all the pit-crew scenes. do people really find those guys hot

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

There's no way Morphine loses this episode, right?! Unless the usual riggory ensues

• Like 1

1 hour ago, genetic fail said:

There's no way Morphine loses this episode, right?! Unless the usual riggory ensues

Unfortunafely the makeover episode is literally designed to eliminate queens with a track record like hers :skull:

• Like 1

the whole season is rigged and predictable as **** :skull: we may not know who is going home but we been knew whom they are NOT sending home since the 2nd or 3rd episode.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

3 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

i think a lot of them are too glossy and model-type pretty, but some of them are hot. i hope no one is actually pitching a tent when they're in a mini challenge tho :skull:

4 hours ago, Karla Cabello said:

yes i cum to them everyweek 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 8

Oh exactly!

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

2 hours ago, KFC said:

Unfortunafely the makeover episode is literally designed to eliminate queens with a track record like hers :skull:

very true that the makeover episodes are a production gimme to get rid of whoever they want BUT them focusing so much on Q cracking last week and painting her in the most unlikable way makes me almost think they'll get rid of her and morphine will squeak by. 

• ATRL Moderator

I'm still assuming (have NOT seen any spoilers!!!) that Q won't make top 4 only because of her Twitter behavior. It's giving sore loser mad she got chopped before the finale.

I just CAN NOT fathom a queen acting like that and alienating people when she knows she needs public support when the #Team posts come out :deadbanana: And if she is a finalist, she's truly a huge dummy :deadbanana2:

On 4/11/2022 at 12:27 PM, Unoriginal said:

LEGENDARY CHALLENGE WINNERS (5+ maxi challenge wins)

1. Trinity the Tuck - 11 🇺🇸/ (S9 E3, S9 E7, S9 E10, AS4 E1, AS4 E3, AS4 E7AS4 E9, AS7 E2, AS7 E3, AS7 E7, AS7 E10)

damn all these wins and only 0.5 of a crown :deadbanana4: 

Looking forward thee Sapphira Cristál EATING a live performance of Daughter by Beyoncé :jonnycat:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.