RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Dawn looked a hot raggedy ass mess with the crunchy red wig, the equally ill-fitting and boring gown, the cutouts i'm sure were meant to serve sex and somehow she served boiled chicken cutlets. The presentation was HORRID as well, serving Lurch for some reason. She doesn't quite know how to sell spooky and sexy together she always ends up with Scoliosis. I'm surprised she didn't Ginnny Lemon'd herself after the song started playing and she realized Morphine was about to curb stomp her into the pavement.

• Haha 8

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

Kandy AND New York ... oh ***** were fed

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Bob working with Madonna is a GIG. It is a job he is doing. It will not be something that lasts forever because even if Madonna keeps him around she's not long for this world and then what? Bob has some success and things that might continue to pay dividends but Trixia has built an EMPIRE. You need to be a completely blind hater to not see that. 

dislike them both tbh, Bob more so. Like…he was on his podcast saying he doesn't like saying he's a drag queen it's just how he's dressed when he does what he does…***** that's your NAME. Bob the DRAG QUEEN. I can sniff this delulu Baldie inching closer to being one of those girls who thinks they're an ARTIST not "just" a drag queen. She's so annoying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 6
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

This most recent one? Where would you have put her?

the 1980s one, it wasn't good by any means but dead last with that difference is wild to me

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Already perched :duca: Tiffany better not be super awkward in the second season and actually get to the finale for real this time. 

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Camila too :jonny5:

• Like 2

3 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

Finally!!! A show that I'd actually LIKE to see Kandy in. 

• Haha 13

4 hours ago, Antonini said:

Bob working with Madonna is a GIG. It is a job he is doing. It will not be something that lasts forever because even if Madonna keeps him around she's not long for this world and then what? Bob has some success and things that might continue to pay dividends but Trixia has built an EMPIRE. You need to be a completely blind hater to not see that. 

dislike them both tbh, Bob more so. Like…he was on his podcast saying he doesn't like saying he's a drag queen it's just how he's dressed when he does what he does…***** that's your NAME. Bob the DRAG QUEEN. I can sniff this delulu Baldie inching closer to being one of those girls who thinks they're an ARTIST not "just" a drag queen. She's so annoying. 

:hoetenks:

This thread never ceases to send me with the random meltdowns and lashings that come out of left field 

• Haha 7

ngl bob was my favorite for a long time but she really has been insufferable for the past 2 years. constantly talking as if her **** don't stink. she was the same way when we first met her on season 8 but she still had some humanity and consistency in her ramblings. now she goes wherever the wind blows.

i'm still happy that after she parted ways with we're here she got the madonna gig. no matter what any of you says, madonna is still a gay icon that advocated for gay rights and AIDS awareness since the 80s and a millenial gay touring the world with her is a huge deal.

• Like 2

• ATRL Moderator
On 4/11/2022 at 5:27 PM, Unoriginal said:

LEGENDARY CHALLENGE WINNERS (5+ maxi challenge wins)

1. Trinity the Tuck - 11 🇺🇸/ (S9 E3, S9 E7, S9 E10, AS4 E1, AS4 E3, AS4 E7AS4 E9, AS7 E2, AS7 E3, AS7 E7, AS7 E10)
  2. Shea Couleé - 8 🇺🇸/ (S9 E4, S9 E5, S9 E9, S9 E11, AS5 E2, AS5 E5, AS7 E1, AS7 E11)
  3. BenDeLaCreme - 7 🇺🇸/ (S6 E1, S6 E5, AS3 E1, AS3 E2, AS3 E3, AS3 E4, AS3 E6)
  4. Manila Luzon - 7 🇺🇸/ (S3 E5, S3 E12, S3 E13, AS1 E1, AS4 E3, AS4 E4, AS4 E5)
  5. Jinkx Monsoon - 7 🇺🇸/ (S5 E5, S5 E9, AS7 E2, AS7 E4, AS7 E5, AS7 E9, AS7 E10)
  6. Jimbo - 7 🇨🇦/🌍/ (Canada S1 E5, UKvTW S1 E1, UKvTW S1 E2, AS8 E2, AS8 E4, AS8 E5, AS8 E9)
  7. Alaska - 6 🇺🇸/ (S5 E8, S5 E11, AS2 E2, AS2 E4, AS2 E5, AS2 E6)
  8. Monét X Change - 6 (AS4 E2, AS4 E5, AS4 E8, AS7 E1, AS7 E9, AS7 E11)
  9. The Vivienne - 6 🇬🇧/ (UK S1 E1, UK S1 E4, UK S1 E6, AS7 E4, AS7 E6, AS7 E8)
  10. Hannah Conda - 6 🇦🇺/  🌍  (Down Under S2 E4, Down Under S2 E5, Down Under S2 E6, UKvTW S2 E4, UKvTW S2 E6, UKvTW S2 E7)
  11. Chad Michaels - 5 🇺🇸/ (S4 E2, S4 E5, AS1 E3, AS1 E4, AS1 E5)
  12. Katya - 5 🇺🇸/ (S7 E6, S7 E10, AS2 E2, AS2 E6, AS2 E7)
  13. Shangela - 5  🇺🇸/ (S3 E2, S3 E8, AS3 E2, AS3 E4, AS3 E7)
  14. Angele Anang - 5 🇹🇭 (Thailand S2 E1, Thailand S2 E4, Thailand S2 E5, Thailand S2 E6, Thailand S2 E7)
  15. Ginger Minj - 5  🇺🇸/ (S7 E2, S7 E7, S7 E9, AS6 E5, AS6 E8)
  16. Jaida Essence Hall - 5 🇺🇸/ (S12 E2, S12 E9, S12 E10, AS7 E3, AS7 E7)
  17. Raja - 5 🇺🇸/ (S3 E2, S3 E7, S3 E10, AS7 E5, AS7 E8)
  18. Rita Baga - 5 🇨🇦/🌍 (Canada S1 E1, Canada S1 E4, Canada S1 E6, CvTW E1, CvTW E5)
  19. Cristian Peralta - 5 🇲🇽 (México S1 E1, México S1 E4, México S1 E6, México S1 E9, México S1 E10)
  20. Drag Sethlas - 5 🇪🇸/ (España S2 E6España AS1 E1España AS1 E2España AS1 E3España AS1 E5)
  21. Marina Summers - 5 🇵🇭/ 🌍  (Philippines S1 E5, Philippines S1 E9, UKvTW S2 E1, UKvTW S2 E5, UKvTW S2 E6)

is this everyone?

8 minutes ago, Unoriginal said:

is this everyone?

Unless Sapphira wins this week I believe so. 

It still makes mad how they disrespected Chad Michaels on AS7 when they made Raven say that she was robbed twice.

Her track record on AS1 is literally HIGH - LOW - BTM - BTM - BTM - Runner-up :skull:

• Like 6

1 hour ago, Riot said:

It still makes mad how they disrespected Chad Michaels on AS7 when they made Raven say that she was robbed twice.

Her track record on AS1 is literally HIGH - LOW - BTM - BTM - BTM - Runner-up :skull:

1) it was definitely a joke

2) I don't think they made her say it. I think she agreed to go along with it and probably had some of her own dialogue prepared. 

I agreed though. She wasn't robbed on AS1. To be quite honest, though I don't care for whatever the performer formerly known as Tyra Sanchez, Raven wasn't really robbed on S2 either. I'm pretty sure that it was meant to be sarcastic and funny. 😄 

Nymphia is my fave but sis been flopping in challenges, almost on all of them except the design and dancing challenges. Other than that, she has like 0 personality or too shy to show them.

also stop with the fudjing banana. Enough is enough.

• Thanks 1

1 hour ago, Cardcaptor Sakura said:

Other than that, she has like 0 personality or too shy to show them.

She's shown her personality plenty, must just be in denial since she's so cringe :fan:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Miss laughing at ElimiNaysha

dN3cb4P.gif

4 minutes ago, CBC said:

I'm anticipating a Twitter dissertation or two from this :skull: 

• Haha 2

• ATRL Moderator

Tyra's latest IG post re: Shangela :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, feelslikeadream said:

Tyra's latest IG post re: Shangela :deadbanana2:

1108067973073207356.gif?size=96&quality=

• Haha 6

18 minutes ago, Aston Martin said:

I'm anticipating a Twitter dissertation or two from this :skull: 

prob gonna check in at the psych ward 

So they have to dance too :duca:

Q OUT!

6 minutes ago, Iceland said:

So they have to dance too :duca:

Q OUT!

Manifesting this, sister

Iceland

Oh Luxx has been booked and busy ... good for her!!!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.