RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

2 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Poor Bosco, where her people at? :eli:

Willow stole her fans since she’s the superior alt queen 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

• Replies 40.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

We have three alternative queens in the top 5, thoughts?

Edited by Bicassie

9 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Comedy queen Bosco is my second fav after Willow. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, manwhore said:

This is the  way. Imagine still being on team willow after she peaked at the very beginning and then remained static and some would even say declined, throughout  the rest of the season.  I went in with willow  being  my fave. In the end, Camden and being a sensible fair human being kicked in and so Camden it was.  Imagine not realizing  that in your subconscious you just want her to win because you feel sorry for her and empathize with her.    "Aww her fingers hurt. Pain. Etc. My winner!!!!

Thinking someone wants her to win just because of her illness is kind of a dumb generalization. I want her to win cause I find her drag the most unique out of all the girls. 

Edited by alfonso12

11 minutes ago, Morissette said:

Probably looking for her outfits on aliexpress or shein

Found a decent quality stream to VH1 East Coast so I can watch it without being spoiled online 

12 minutes ago, CBC said:

Probably looking for her outfits on aliexpress or shein

not too much on shein, Willow’s hearts look was all from shein 

Camden> Willow > Angeria > Daya >>>>> Bosco

:gaylorcat1:

Bosco is nice I guess but the CLEAR rigging production did for her to be in the finale is really off putting :doc:

49 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Queens who lose 3 lipsyncs tend not to win if you catch my drift.

:toofunny2: 

Points were made

Though that didn’t stop them on AS3 sadly

ru will crown Willow so she can keep saying "It's not a big pill, but a wiwwow pill"

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

Queens who lose 3 lipsyncs tend not to win if you catch my drift.

I-

:deadbanana2:

I almost missed the Bosco hate train. The flop that unites us all, hopefully she is the first one to sashay away tonight. 

Just now, KaledKalil said:

I almost missed the Bosco hate train. The flop that unites us all, hopefully she is the first one to sashay away tonight. 

"Now before we begin our performances one of the girls must sashay away. Botched, I am sorry my dear but you won't be moving to the finale performance round. Sashay Away"

Come to think of it the winner should be Camden. 3 wins, 1 bottom placement. Really picked it up in the second half of the season. 

I'm sorry girls I love myself some Camden too, but the writing's on the wall-- Willow is winning, the edit doesn't lie. Prepare yourselves now!

Bosco/Daya/Camden I feel like are more deserving winners than Angeria who peaked literally at the first episode and Willow who flatlined after Kornbread left.. sorry

i LOVE Bosco and am Bosco defender, but even I might place her at the bottom of my list as far as who deserves to win tn. The 1-2 punch of her behavior/performance in the Moulin Ru episode + payola of the gold bar was especially damning to her stance in the competition. I still think she's a likable and funny girl, glad she made it to the finale and am sickened that someone in here called her the Rosé of S14 the other day!

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I'm sorry girls I love myself some Camden too, but the writing's on the wall-- Willow is winning, the edit doesn't lie. Prepare yourselves now!

Exactly. Willow got the most favourable edit. I guess her being called second for the double shantay is the only flaw in an otherwise great run. If anyone else wins I’d be shocked, but I kinda want it to happen.

Willow winning just for being ~different~ is so meh. A single win and didn’t do as good in the second half (wasn’t horrible either of course). It’s not like she dominated the season like Sharon (who was different back then for the show). Had Chad done better in S4 I would’ve rooted for her to win. At least I’m sure it won’t be Daya so that’s good I guess. This feels like revenge for Jaida Legend Hall winning over fan-supported Gigi. Oh well, a trade off I’ll have to accept.

L A D Y needs to win :clap3:

The only non payola'd run.

4 minutes ago, Almodusa said:

Willow winning just for being ~different~ is so meh. A single win and didn’t do as good in the second half (wasn’t horrible either of course). It’s not like she dominated the season like Sharon (who was different back then for the show). Had Chad done better in S4 I would’ve rooted for her to win. At least I’m sure it won’t be Daya so that’s good I guess. This feels like revenge for Jaida Legend Hall winning over fan-supported Gigi. Oh well, a trade off I’ll have to accept.

Gigi had the better record over Jaida. She lost because of Jaidas social media support on twitter. 

It will be the same if Camden loses to Willow this year. 

Almost!!!! Haven’t been this excited for a finale in a very long time. Come thru Angie!!!!! :heart2:

Track record hasn't mattered since S8 :toofunny3: I love Camden and I'm personally rooting for her, but I think Willow will pull through.

Inside scoop 

Spoiler

My imagination

Despite the Willow winner edit, Camden will surprise us all with the usual talent she showed during her season and will outsmart and out maneuver the industry puppet, Willow plan b pill a la Sasha Velour.   The only  difference is Ms Camden will actually deserve the win and not annoy us with her forced art vomit and make her drag and art appeal to the general public and not just rich white gays. I kid. breathe!  :celestial4:

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

Comedy queen Bosco is my second fav after Willow. :gaycat5:

Thinking someone wants her to win just because of her illness is kind of a dumb generalization. I want her to win cause I find her drag the most unique out of all the girls. 

Sarcasm sis I’m being sarcastic. But low key it’s kinda true 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.