RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Anyway I actually would love to hear the BTS tea on how Symone booked all these massive gigs. I always thought Aquaria would be the queen to be super pushed into the mainstream but I remember virtually nothing about her reign.

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

1 hour ago, Relampago. said:

:ahh: 

I will miss Symone and her reign. No one is gonna do for Willow what you do for Symone either :sad:

Anyone who wins this season is going to be underwhelming compared to Symone, Jaida, Aquaria and Sasha. Another Yvie type reign. 

3 minutes ago, BTS said:

jaida won without a winners edit. Idk why ye’r so sure of Willow winning :cm:

Cause Sherry Pie was disqualified and the fans turned on Gigi + she tried to cheat during the finale by originally doing her solo performance in a studio + Jaida easily stomped that “Survivor” lipsync :soda:

It was a perfect storm of unexpected events tbh :michael:

Jaida is an anamoly and we love her for it! 
She’s a queen that won who would’ve otherwise been robbed :thing:

2 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Anyway I actually would love to hear the BTS tea on how Symone booked all these massive gigs. I always thought Aquaria would be the queen to be super pushed into the mainstream but I remember virtually nothing about her reign.

The BTS tea is Beauty Talent Success which Thee Symone has and Aquaria does not 

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

7 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

After Willow’s sister post yesterday and now this, I’m almost positive some combination of  Willow/Angeria/Camden are the top 2. There’s some PR afoot (not that the posts are disingenuous).

MTE. Willow is definitely in.

6 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

I’m pretty sure Aquaria did all of the things Symone did except for some of the tv appearances (late night shows). She’s been in Vogue, first Ru girl to walk at the met gala, done Moschino, modeled for Mac Viva glam. Basically just look at the mega-post of Symone’s accomplishments and it’s what Aquaria also has done :rip: 

Edited by MAKSIM

7 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

Ok but I can't find any new trailer though. @TheOnlyOne are those images a leak? :lakitu:

Ru, never!

It just aired on tv, poor your low budget cable provider 

I think that Symone was pushed extra hard with her reign cause she is in a way Ru’s “mini me”. You can definitely tell that RuPaul was a huge influence on her drag character and she channels that same energy :clap3:

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Ru, never!

:skull:

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Ru, never!

But no one on Twitter has seen it as well...

suspicious-cardib.gif

13 minutes ago, MAKSIM said:

I’m pretty sure Aquaria did all of the things Symone did except for some of the tv appearances (late night shows). She’s been in Vogue, first Ru girl to walk at the met gala, done Moschino, modeled for Mac Viva glam. Basically just look at the mega-post of Symone’s accomplishments and it’s what Aquaria also has done :rip: 

Ah maybe I’m just more engaged with the fandom now than I was back during S10, Symone and Bimini just seem so consistently booked to me

Symone is simply the most likable winner we have tbh. She’s charismatic af, but it’s very natural. She doesn’t have to speak just to feel her energy. She also didn’t get much payola during her season (in fact, she could have easily gotten a lot more with Snatch Game/Bossy Rossy). She lipsynced when she was the worst of the week and won the lipsyncs fair and square (No Kandy flopping around does not = LS Win). The only potential payola she got was against Tamisha but even then, that lipsync really could have gone either way. 

No other winner is quite as likable as her. She was an undisputed winner of her season (Rosé stans can argue with the brick wall since they like Rosé’s mug so much), and was very charming during it both in and out of drag. Reggie is a lovable, shy boy, but Symone is a superstar that just oozes charisma and that dynamic has a super wide net for likability. 

Other undisputed winners like Bob, Bianca, etc can be divisive just cause of their personas but that isn’t the case with Symone. If she does anything well, it’s that she makes you want to root for her and enjoy what she brings to the table, even if she doesn’t have the skill set of other winners. It’s not as if she lacks talent, she’s just really good at what she does do (manufacture a great aesthetic, charm, comedy and branding). 

You all may not feel this way but it is the TRUTH! Symone is the singular most likable winner of the franchise, and if you hate her it’s weird!

4 minutes ago, aayAlex said:

They said BUDGET

Looks like twitter saw it too @Hephaestus

Thee Symone fans always win (just like their fave)

Edited by TheOnlyOne

2 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Looks like twitter saw it too @Hephaestus

Thee Symone fans always win

I was talking about the trailer and you know it :toofunny3:

2 hours ago, Skins said:

I feel like Camden is definitely not gonna get the crown after the edit they gave her in the reunion episode :rip:

Team Daya Betty! No further questions

2 hours ago, Desire said:

I’ll be late to the finale but rooting for my girl Daya Betty :jonny5: 

Period! We need Daya Betty to win! :clap3:

8 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Symone is simply the most likable winner we have tbh. She’s charismatic af, but it’s very natural. She doesn’t have to speak just to feel her energy. She also didn’t get much payola during her season (in fact, she could have easily gotten a lot more with Snatch Game/Bossy Rossy). She lipsynced when she was the worst of the week and won the lipsyncs fair and square (No Kandy flopping around does not = LS Win). The only potential payola she got was against Tamisha but even then, that lipsync really could have gone either way. 

No other winner is quite as likable as her. She was an undisputed winner of her season (Rosé stans can argue with the brick wall since they like Rosé’s mug so much), and was very charming during it both in and out of drag. Reggie is a lovable, shy boy, but Symone is a superstar that just oozes charisma and that dynamic has a super wide net for likability. 

Other undisputed winners like Bob, Bianca, etc can be divisive just cause of their personas but that isn’t the case with Symone. If she does anything well, it’s that she makes you want to root for her and enjoy what she brings to the table, even if she doesn’t have the skill set of other winners. It’s not as if she lacks talent, she’s just really good at what she does do (manufacture a great aesthetic, charm, comedy and branding). 

You all may not feel this way but it is the TRUTH! Symone is the singular most likable winner of the franchise, and if you hate her it’s weird!

I agree with all of this but you gotta stop lying about Symone being the most consistent queen on S13. That  IS factually Rosé based on how she never failed during the season in any of the challenges, except for her lipsyncs. She never landed herself in the bottom two and was more times in the top than Symone :michael:

I need ya’ll to stop diminishing Rosé’s run on s13 :coffee2:

Edited by Bicassie

34 minutes ago, BTS said:

jaida won without a winners edit. Idk why ye’r so sure of Willow winning :cm:

This is rewritten history, why are you guys constantly saying this lol. Going into the last episode jaida and Gigi were neck and neck and most of the cast was rooting for or already considering Jaida the winner.

watch her enter the workroom, she was pegged as the winner from the go. 

10 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Normally I’m not religious but I’ll make an exception today to read this Bible passage :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator

symone won her lips against tamisha and kandy anything else is revisionist history

12 minutes ago, Rotunda said:

Ah maybe I’m just more engaged with the fandom now than I was back during S10, Symone and Bimini just seem so consistently booked to me

Aquaria, Violet, and ESPECIALLY Miss Fame have done all of that too.

4 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

I agree with all of this but you gotta stop lying about Symone being the most consistent queen on S13. That  IS factually Rosé based on how she never failed during the season in any of the challenges, except for her lipsyncs. She never landed herself in the bottom two and was more times in the top than Symone :michael:

I need ya’ll to stop diminishing Rosé’s run on s13 :coffee2:

Rose failed 5 minutes into her appearance on the show when she bombed her lipsync and was eliminated episode 1 by Liv Lux Miyake Mugler

A Daya Betty tea only less entertaining and even worse makeup

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.