RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

7 minutes ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

This is RuPaul Charles' chance to redeem thyself for paying San Francisco queens DUST for the previous 13 seasons....

Crown Miss Camden, Charles... it's the right thing to do.

lady-camden-drag-race.gif

Yup the true winner of this season :clap3:

She wasn’t even that bad in snatch game :coffee2:

The one who was the most consistently great on all aspects :smitten: 

My winner :heart2:

Sad that she didn’t get the winner edit this season :cries:

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

3 minutes ago, manwhore said:

You’re missing the point. Before it didn’t matter now it’s a must. Next year the winner will have to be an amputee And (not or) blind or deaf. Since Ru knows people are catching on to her deep hatred for Puerto Ricans, she'll most def seek to push back on the character assasinations by scouting for her next marketable winner; A blind Trans Lesbian-identifying  Puerto Rican queen but the gag is she'll be plus size.   :WAP:

Like I said neoliberal cesspool.   Disgusting  that she'd having that corrupt inside trader like Nancy on. Might as well invite the ceo of Blackrock and Vanguard or stock  market hedge funds. I'm sure that week's challenge will have the queens inside trade and whoever makes more degenerate gains, wins!  

You forgot to mention Naomi’s involvement and friendship with Jeffrey Epstein :coffee2:

2 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Yup the true winner of this season :clap3:

She wasn’t even that bad in snatch game :coffee2:

The one who was the most consistently great on all aspects :smitten: 

My winner :heart2:

Sad that she didn’t get the winner edit this season :cries:

This is the  way. Imagine still being on team willow after she peaked at the very beginning and then remained static and some would even say declined, throughout  the rest of the season.  I went in with willow  being  my fave. In the end, Camden and being a sensible fair human being kicked in and so Camden it was.  Imagine not realizing  that in your subconscious you just want her to win because you feel sorry for her and empathize with her.    "Aww her fingers hurt. Pain. Etc. My winner!!!!

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

You forgot to mention Naomi’s involvement and friendship with Jeffrey Epstein :coffee2:

:rip: I am disgusted gif.

6 minutes ago, manwhore said:

This is the  way. Imagine still being on team willow after she peaked at the very beginning and then remained static and some would even say declined, throughout  the rest of the season.  I went in with willow  being  my fave. In the end, Camden and being a sensible fair human being kicked in and so Camden it was.  Imagine not realizing  that in your subconscious you just want her to win because you feel sorry for her and empathize with her.    "Aww her fingers hurt. Pain. Etc. My winner!!!!

Yeah you kinda spilled here tbh :fan:

Willow winning out of pity just like Yvie is not the tea :katie:

Let’s hope Willow atleast earns her predetermined crown in the finale tonight just like her drag mother did in hers:soda:

Edited by Bicassie

8 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Let’s hope Willow atleast earns her predetermined crown in the finale tonight :soda:

????

Earns her predetermined crown has me rolling :celestial4: dnc manufacturing a pop emergency during the democratic primary to make  Biden the dem nominee teas.

?

2f2339009553825c882ac031e5d0bcd5afcd9940

Edited by manwhore

5 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Let’s hope Willow atleast earns her predetermined crown in the finale tonight just like her drag mother did in hers:soda:

Yvie didnt win out of pity, she won the final lipsync and then became the winner :rip:

Whoever wins tonight's  show will also win the season, like it's been like that for the last 5 years, get used to it :skull:

I will say if it's not Camden, I would prefer Willow. Her drag is the most interesting and diverse out of the final five.

1 minute ago, manwhore said:

????

Earns her predetermined crown has me rolling :celestial4: dnc rigging elaborating a pop emergency during the democratic primary to make  Biden the dem nominee teas. ?

The politicizing of drag race, makes you think huh

15671564393377.jpg

Remember last year we were making fun of Tina Burner for not having 100k followers at the hals of the season? Now the season ended and nearly half of the queens does not have 100k followers and this is supposed to be a good season :deadbanana:

Edited by Afferty

4 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Yvie didnt win out of pity, she won the final lipsync and then became the winner :rip:

Whoever wins tonight's  show will also win the season, like it's been like that for the last 5 years, get used to it :skull:

We’ll see :soda:

The sudden Willow lashings in here... the girls are nervous. :mandown: 

Although some of y'all are not fully lying. :mandown: 

2 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I’ve already made peace with Camden getting robbed :michael:

Willow might possibly not be well enough for a future all stars season so I do understand why the win would mean more to her right now. It’s just sad that the best queen in this cast won’t win the season because of this but Willow is thankfully my 2nd pick to win tbh :coffee2:

Camden > Willow > Angeria > Daya > Bosco :thing:

I'm kinda shifting toward Camden, I think she really wants this. Willow seems kinda blasé and is just happy with making it to the finale. 

1 minute ago, ZeroSuitBritney said:

Lady Camden is skinny.

But so is willow. Who skinnier tho? 

5 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

:celestial:get into it. Lol

The best part of the Willow vs Camden discourse is everyone seems to be in agreement that Bosco is a flop and not even in discussion for the win

3 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The best part of the Willow vs Camden discourse is everyone seems to be in agreement that Bosco is a flop and not even in discussion for the win

Jorgeous already ended Nahsco's chances a few weeks back.

Queens who lose 3 lipsyncs tend not to win if you catch my drift.

So we gave up on the all stars thread? Good 

4 hours ago, Hephaestus said:

Waiting for Raja to reenact this in front of Naomi:

This was such a good snatch game performance :jonny5:the blood from her eyes took me out

14 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Now this is something that can unite us. Botched shouldn't even have made it to the finale

the way we are all bonding over Bosco being a flop queen

Willow > Camden > Daya > Angeria > Bosco tbh

Poor Bosco, where her people at? :eli:

Just now, Morissette said:

Poor Bosco, where her people at? :eli:

I liked Costco a bit until she tried it in the Moulin Ru ep, she can choke

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.