RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

18 minutes ago, Aelita said:

I'd rather them cancel the show before making Tr*x** or M*n*t the next host :coffee2:

Okay?? Well boo for you then. Glad you don’t have any power to get things canceled for petty reasons 

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

If you wouldn’t care about Asia killing a bunch of spiders you really shouldn’t care about her killing a bunch of butterflies

obviously it was unfortunate, obviously it should have been avoided, but Asia specifically killed insects which we all do in our daily lives, she didn’t butcher a ******* chicken on stage

The black girls made S10. The antics Asia and Monet used to be getting into in the workroom were the highlights.

I mean!

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

I wish she’d murdered you

spacer.png

3 minutes ago, Subomie said:

The black girls made S10. The antics Asia and Monet used to be getting into in the workroom were the highlights.

I mean!

so true without the season would real boring

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

I mean!

Tea but you know, she's black so a certain segment of this fanbase simply doesn't see it for her on that basis alone.

Who else would get into the biggest argument with RuPaul in 20+ seasons now but boring Asia O'Hara?

tumblr_p7wxq9Xyri1rnvzjvo2_400.gif

20 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Okay?? Well boo for you then. Glad you don’t have any power to get things canceled for petty reasons 

Glad that you also have no power to make them hosts 

I mean, we ALL know there are other LEGENDARY queens that can make a better job than them

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi 

Imagine a universe where Asia won S10/an All Stars season and was on All Winners. :jonny:

I love Asia but when Bob described how butthurt she gets over religion I was like oh 

spacer.png

I don’t love Aquaria but she kind of did that on her season so what can you do 

spacer.png

A Sasha winning S15 tea unfortunately 

spacer.png

5 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

Tea but you know, she's black so a certain segment of this fanbase simply doesn't see it for her on that basis alone.

Who else would get into the biggest argument with RuPaul in 20+ seasons now but boring Asia O'Hara?

Oh my ******* god no I’m over it

cna y’all please just ******* thread ban TOO before they get the thread locked again

SERIOUSLY they clearly didn’t get the memo and I’m ******* OVER IT

I swear to ******* god TOO you get this thread locked again I’m going into your PMs

8 minutes ago, Subomie said:

I mean!

God werk room banter is one of the best things about the show and why older seasons are a lot superior to the recent ones. I wish we could get this back

Pp8ZEgP.giff

WE LITERALLY CANNOT GO 6 HOURS, 25% OF A DAY, WITHOUT TOO MAKING SOMETHING ABOUT RACE AND INSINUATING SOMEONE IN HERE IS RACIST

ALL I’M SAYING IS, BEFORE YOU LOCK THE THREAD NEXT TIME, PLEASE CHECK WHO THE PROBLEM REVOLVES AROUND

2 minutes ago, Solaris said:

cna y’all please just ******* thread ban TOO before they get the thread locked again

You literally just wished someone got murdered

spacer.png

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

Didn't you just tell someone you wish they were murdered?

Have several seats and put the blunt down

I talk about the show and queens on it. You use this thread as your personal diary. 

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Didn't you just tell someone you wish they were murdered?

Have several seats and put the blunt down

I talk about the show and queens on it. You use this thread as your personal diary. 

***** I LITERALLY TALK ABOUT EATING ASS IN HERE AND YOU ARE STILL THE ONE GETTING THE THREAD LOCKED, PLEASE REFLECT ON WHAT THAT SAYS ABOUT THE CONTENT OF YOUR POSTS

All I’m saying is mods, next time you feel the need to lock the thread, try just thread banning TOO and see if that fixes the issue

6 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

I love Asia but when Bob described how butthurt she gets over religion I was like oh 

spacer.png

Bob talking about someone getting butthurt?

The same Bob who can't handle Monet having friends other than him and literally gets butthurt everytime they hang out without him? :deadbanana4:

The same Bob who got butthurt over Monet saying she likes apples? :deadbanana4:

Just now, TheOnlyOne said:

Bob talking about someone getting butthurt?

The same Bob who can't handle Monet having friends other than him and literally gets butthurt everytime they hang out without him? :deadbanana4:

The same Bob who got butthurt over Monet saying she likes apples? :deadbanana4:

True Roberta couldn’t even handle Monet saying she believed in a higher power just this last week, but then goes on and on about how Jacob’s family does x Jewish tradition and he loves it

Hmm

spacer.png

My God, it's actually insane how every discussion turns into a race thing with a certain someone. It's truly not normal.

Anyway stan Mo Heart, the breakout star of S10 and mother of the legendary Haus of Heart! :heart2:

• ATRL Moderator
13 minutes ago, Solaris said:

YOU ARE STILL THE ONE GETTING THE THREAD LOCKED

who said that?

This thread about to be locked again :bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.