RuPaul's Drag Race | Stream Episodes 1 & 2 of All Stars 9 Now

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

Omg imagine Bob and Monet replacing Ru and Michelle?????????

No idc I would live

• Replies 41k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

1 minute ago, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

Spankie what a DISGUSTING queen 

Girl are you being for real right now

18 minutes ago, Solaris said:

However I am strongly of the opinion the next host of RuPaul’s Drag Race should be black

I 101% agree with this.

16 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Omg imagine Bob and Monet replacing Ru and Michelle?????????

No idc I would live

And this would be the best (and obvious) choice. I wouldn't mind Bob and Peppermint too.

Symone and Gigi could also work although I think they don't have enough experience to step in as hosts.

1 minute ago, Hephaestus said:

I 101% agree with this.

And this would be the best (and obvious) choice. I wouldn't mind Bob and Peppermint too.

Symone and Gigi could also work although I think they don't have enough experience to step in as hosts.

Nah nah nah, Gigi having the nerve to even INSINUATE she's apolitical flew in the face of everything Ru stands for. Seriously it would be SO ****** up to involve Gigi in any way. idc idc idc. When Ru was the age Gigi was on her season, Ru did not have the privilege of being apolitical.

The host of RuPaul's Drag Race needs to have REAL nerve. Like, the nerve to risk their own safety for a good cause. Gigi is nothing like that, she's nothing of the sort.

Just now, dumbsparce said:

The next host will be either Michelle or Racen so add them to that dream list too.

They would never give it to Raven, for so many reasons :rip:

I think Raven hosting would be the best option to be honest, with Raja being her nicer, more motivating Michelle. Any of the other queens hosting this, I just don’t think I’d be able to take it as seriously. And I think Raven & Raja would be able to critique and appreciate different types and styles of drag appropriately. 

Edited by Big Bad Wolf

3 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

I think Raven hosting would be the best option to be honest, with Raja being her nicer, more motivating Michelle. Any of the other queens hosting this, I just don’t think I’d be able to take it as seriously. And I think Raven & Raja would be able to critique and appreciate different types and styles of drag appropriately. 

I'm sorry

Raven's opinion is the drag gospel to you?! Like, out of everyone???

A hell NO to blackfishing racist Raven ever being the host. There's a reason she's the host of a flop web only show.

And controversial but also a hell no to Bob ever hosting as she's gotten more and more annoying with time. And I fear she would favor the white twinks even more than Ru does, albeit for different reasons :eli:

Tea is Shangela would've been great prior to the allegations but she ruined it for herself so I don't feel bad on that.

Monet & Symone are the only good options. And since having a host who lost her first season is a bad look, record-breaking, socialite icon living legend THEE Symone is the best choice out of every girl from any franchise.

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

11 minutes ago, Solaris said:

Nah nah nah, Gigi having the nerve to even INSINUATE she's apolitical flew in the face of everything Ru stands for. Seriously it would be SO ****** up to involve Gigi in any way. idc idc idc. When Ru was the age Gigi was on her season, Ru did not have the privilege of being apolitical.

No you're right, but it's not like Michelle is a huge beacon for political issues that's why I drew the comparison. Definitely not my first choice though.

5 minutes ago, Big Bad Wolf said:

Nah sis, have you seen how tamer they are on Fashion Photo RuView now compared to the beginning of it? They barely critique anything at this point and would not make good hosts. And I say this as a Raja stan.

I love how absolutely soulless and AI'd Norvima is everytime she comes on the show

7 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

A hell NO to blackfishing racist Raven ever being the host. There's a reason she's the host of a flop web only show.

Yeah like when I said the next host should be black, I didn't mean they should literally paint themselves black :skull:

1 minute ago, Solaris said:

I'm sorry

Raven's opinion is the drag gospel to you?! Like, out of everyone???

Yeah tbh. :celestial2:

22 minutes ago, Hephaestus said:

No you're right, but it's not like Michelle is a huge beacon for political issues that's why I drew the comparison. Definitely not my first choice though.

Nah sis, have you seen how tamer they are on Fashion Photo RuView now compared to the beginning of it? They barely critique anything at this point and would not make good hosts. And I say this as a Raja stan.

I feel like if they were the hosts they would be way less PG with their critiques though. Of course they don’t wanna keep it all the way real for PFR and have the girls getting all butthurt about their opinions. 

The day Raven becomes the host is the day I forever post about her nasty little "F*CKYOPURSE" tirade she went on when Bob won and spam her racist jack'd profile where she said "no chocolate no rice" on every page of this thread. I know she tried to have it scrubbed off the internet but I will find it. 

Monet would actually make a great host, I see it

her drag is great and she's very funny

2 minutes ago, xrosup said:

Trixie Mattel's Drag Race

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).thumb.gi

realistically, given that she's the most successful drag race alumni, Trixie would be the first choice

I doubt she'd accept it tho

They might as well change the name to Solaris’s Drag Race after reading this thread the last few pages….:skull: :gaycat6:

13 minutes ago, TheOnlyOne said:

The day Raven becomes the host is the day I forever post about her nasty little "F*CKYOPURSE" tirade she went on when Bob won and spam her racist jack'd profile where she said "no chocolate no rice" on every page of this thread. I know she tried to have it scrubbed off the internet but I will find it. 

this always makes me f*cking scream :toofunny3: 

• ATRL Moderator

The answer has always been clear

vprra2ubf8x01.jpg

20 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

They might as well change the name to Solaris’s Drag Race after reading this thread the last few pages….:skull: :gaycat6:

Agreed

Oh we are back and already letting LOOSE with these opinions I see :party: 

Monet’s Drag Race sounds cute 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.