RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | The National Drag Convention Roast

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

TIa is a cute boy though. :heart:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

• Replies 41.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, satellites.™ said:

I think they wanted her for the young audience, she is very Adore-ish. She did give me cringe in some of the interviews being crude and thats when I realized shes the only one who wasnt judged by Ru. ALL the girls here had to compete and complete the daytime TV and/or political challenge and YES it does prepare you for the real world and tv interviews to national audiences. They are now representing drag and drag queens to everyone in small towns around the US who see it all as sexual. Jaida, Sasha, and Latrice were incredibly well spoken in these interviews, Ive been watching them all, I'm especially proud of Jaida because I can tell she has worked hard at becoming a better speaker. She let us in during AS7 about her lack of formal education and I bet being around Sasha Velour, who is a scholar really influenced her too. Pri is fun, young, and will keep the entertainment high when the serious needs to be slowed down. Latrice is the mother, the fans will almost always see her as the fave, look at the audience reactions.

Priyanka was a TV presenter before drag lol

Can we talk about the downfall of Bob? He used to be my GO-TO drag content creator, instantly enamored with every interview/show she did. I've come to realize she has become unspeakably boring, dull, self-centered, entitled and an overall big-headed mess. No evolution, only a downgrade :weeps: 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 7
  • Thumbs Down 3

Anyone loves and misses Jujubee as much as i do?  I'd like to see her in another season.

• Like 4

34 minutes ago, spiritboy said:

Anyone loves and misses Jujubee as much as i do?  I'd like to see her in another season.

Global All Stars and Canada vs The World are two spin offs she hasn't done yet 😂 Could you imagine??? Jujubee competes 6 times and still doesn't win the crown? At that point Ru should just give her a crown as a lifetime achievement or something. 

• Haha 7

36 minutes ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Global All Stars and Canada vs The World are two spin offs she hasn't done yet 😂 Could you imagine??? Jujubee competes 6 times and still doesn't win the crown? At that point Ru should just give her a crown as a lifetime achievement or something. 

She's the Glenn Close of Drag Race :fan:

• Like 1

ok. am i the only one who is tired of those Roxxxy memes? 

Spoiler

i still laugh at every single one of them :ahh:

• Haha 4

2 hours ago, PMM said:

ok. am i the only one who is tired of those Roxxxy memes? 

Reveal hidden contents

i still laugh at every single one of them :ahh:

Baby, you can't kill the meme

roxxxy-as9-entrance.gif

• Haha 1

It just dawned upon me that this kumbaya season was probably the last chance for Bendela to grace our screens again. How come she's not on it??

9 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

TIa is a cute boy though. :heart:

Definitely. 

I saw him in person (out of drag) at HEAVEN nightclub in London and he's very tall (6'5/6), slender and has a very cute face. He looks so hot with a full beard and moustache too. 

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto

where can i see those boxxxy memes?

• Haha 1

16 hours ago, rihannafan said:

Rajah's personality on S11 > her kumbaya stuff on AS6

real ******* STANNED Rajah during S11

• Like 4
  • Thanks 5

Eureka feels like the winner of AS6 to be honest, shes made the most money, had the most exposure and got the most work.

eureka-o-hara_0.jpeg

• Like 5

Eureka-L-Shangela-and-Bob-R-in-Were-Here

bdadb65db327d35a6e6f55408cc487dea1-were-

eureka-bob-the-drag-queen-shangela_2-733

We_re-Here-eureka-o-hara-shangela-bob-th

02-27-werehere-s01.jpg?width=1200

• Like 5

40 minutes ago, satellites.™ said:

Eureka feels like the winner of AS6 to be honest, shes made the most money, had the most exposure and got the most work.

And rightly so :clap3:

10 hours ago, spiritboy said:

I would say yes if yall didnt drag jujubee to hell on ukvtw

12 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Can we talk about the downfall of Bob? He used to be my GO-TO drag content creator, instantly enamored with every interview/show she did. I've come to realize she has become unspeakably boring, dull, self-centered, entitled and an overall big-headed mess. No evolution, only a downgrade :weeps: 

It's so ******* sad to me

TPdHTpm.gif

• Like 2

I fear for whoever has to go against her in a lip sync cause b*h

6 hours ago, satellites.™ said:

eureka-o-hara_0.jpeg

Competition wise AS6 felt like her season to win to be honest, but Ra'Jah came and sweeped so I would've been fine with either winning. TKB had a great showing too, but she kinda fizzled towards the end and Ginger also did well enough (but she's not a fave of mine). Instead we got Kylie, who arguably didn't even win the only challenge she got a win for :skull:

9 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

It just dawned upon me that this kumbaya season was probably the last chance for Bendela to grace our screens again. How come she's not on it??

I mean how would she even top herself after the pure slayage she did on AS3

4 hours ago, karron0624 said:

I would say yes if yall didnt drag jujubee to hell on ukvtw

Love her but the lashings she got for UKvsTW were granted. She's a titan of the show and an icon, and she showed up there with the most hideous outfits she could find in her closet and a meek demeanor. You can't possibly convince me that's the same level of drag or drive to win we saw on AS5 or even S2/AS1, come on :coffee2:

17 hours ago, Lexiel said:

Please, stop. It's too soon, it still hurts, I am in pain, let's not address this again PLEASE :weeps: I'm constantly awoken shaking and crying in the middle of the night this is our reality

Tia Kofi on X: "Here's my real crown and sceptre! Thought I'd share a fake  one first so all the mean people can say it's gross and get their feels out  before

The worst winner ever (if we only count actual drag and not them as a person).

Marina and Dada for AS10 / GAS2, please! :jonny2:

• Like 2

18 hours ago, Lexiel said:

I agree. As a Monét stan it pains me so much that I have to listen to Bob if I want to listen to Monét's podcast. :chick3: I wish she had one with someone else... Like Trinity or something.

Tx4rL1t.gif

Edited by ToMmY

I love them as a duo, but I wouldn't be able to listen to Bob an hour straight. 

Besides her clogged nose - she also keeps bloating about her fashion. Her outfits are always MID at best. 

I do do really love her confidence. (not shade) 

2 hours ago, Lightbringer007 said:

I fear for whoever has to go against her in a lip sync cause b*h

Her paint ages her a lot :doc:

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.