RuPaul's Drag Race | Meet the Queens of All Stars 9! | Premieres 17 May

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

V1Yf8Gj.jpeg

• Like 1

• Replies 40.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• satellites.™

22 minutes ago, GoodGuyGoneGhetto said:

I don't think there is a Sapphira "hate train" at all.

:rip:

Nymphia just has the bigger fan engagement, and I wholly expected her too. 

• Gigi and Crystal had more fan engagement than Jaida before the finale. 

• GottMik had more fan engagement than Symone (though the gap was very small) before the finale. 

• Anetra had more fan engagement than Sasha Colby before the finale. 

It happens and, thankfully, Ru doesn't give a damn about social media clicks.

Symone had the same as Gottmik when you count Twitter + Instagram. 

i wonder if Ru ever regretted crowning someone instead of someone else?

8 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

I have NO knowledge of this but I'd imagine the only 2 possibilities are:

• regretting crowning Tyra over Raven in S2
  • regretting not pushing Latrice to the finale in S4 and crowning her over Sharon :eli: 

I feel like S2 & S4 are the only seasons nowadays with incredibly divisive winners. I am pretty happy with how the rest turned out.

• Like 1

Kylie is the only questionable winner, honestly. Willow could qualify too but that was just a boring cast with no clear winner so I'll give it a pass. 

Edited by Life Savers

55 minutes ago, Vixen Eyes said:

Ru doesn't care enough to regret anything

He forgets who he crowned the minute he leaves the studio :rip:

• Like 6
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

I have NO knowledge of this but I'd imagine the only 2 possibilities are:

• regretting crowning Tyra over Raven in S2
  • regretting not pushing Latrice to the finale in S4 and crowning her over Sharon :eli: 

I feel like S2 & S4 are the only seasons nowadays with incredibly divisive winners. I am pretty happy with how the rest turned out.

why would she want to crown Latrice instead of Chad who literally had as1 made for to win. 

So we actually have a new Hey Kween this week and the guest is Raven. :duca:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Vixen Eyes said:

production decides, ru isn't the actual arbitrer of the show. i sincerely doubt he cares beyond wanting whatever's best for the show's longevity (i.e., his paycheck). 

There are more Asian than Slavic and African American. So the result makes sense.

• Confused 2

11 hours ago, kataraqueen said:

Nymphia made a big name out of herself in Taiwan to the point of being able to be booked in America. Just because she doesn't give everyone advice on how to behave does not mean she isn't a seasoned queen

It was a polite way to say old(er) but whatever makes Nymphia win every argument I guess.:zzz:

• Like 2

The biggest setback against Nymphia winning is Michelle saying that the last episode was a breakthrough for Nymphia and the guest judge saying he was seeing a queen "discover herself in real time" because that's not by any means a winner edit.

14 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

the fan votes are not surprising. young quirky queens like nymphia are what the teen audience piss themselves over and this fanbase is never fair towards black finalists. just look at season 12 votes where jaida was dead last from the beginning even though she did way better than crystal methyd who was the worst of the top 3 but crystal was of course #1. :sorry:

Jaida was actually second in some platforms. Gigi's backlash was kinda big.

Edited by Riot

15 hours ago, 40000000000000 said:

the fan votes are not surprising. young quirky queens like nymphia are what the teen audience piss themselves over and this fanbase is never fair towards black finalists.

ouuuu not too much tea

200.gif?cid=6c09b9525itmmaosdkj2uhrjauqs

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

44 minutes ago, Draper. said:

The biggest setback against Nymphia winning is Michelle saying that the last episode was a breakthrough for Nymphia and the guest judge saying he was seeing a queen "discover herself in real time" because that's not by any means a winner edit.

lowkey Jaida's edit

2 minutes ago, kataraqueen said:

lowkey Jaida's edit

:ahh: sometimes i love your delusional ass

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Rooting for Plane win, we need more messy queen win i'm bored with good track record / professionalism

spacer.png

Also saving for All Stars excuse ijbol, All Stars haven't been that good since forever I doubt queens are looking to do it again now

• Like 1

4 hours ago, teresaguidice said:

production decides, ru isn't the actual arbitrer of the show. i sincerely doubt he cares beyond wanting whatever's best for the show's longevity (i.e., his paycheck). 

Pretty sure Ru has the final say on whom to crown in all his seasons. The production can choose whom to keep to stay till the end. But it's a Ru dictatorship according to several queens and fellow judges.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 1

1 minute ago, Heirloom said:

Rooting for Plane win, we need more messy queen win i'm bored with good track record / professionalism

spacer.png

so glad plane combines good track record, professionalism AND messiness. truly a triple threat.

plane-jane-plane-jane-drag-race.gif

• Like 5

10 hours ago, Just a Gay on ATRL said:

regretting crowning Tyra over Raven in S2

Ru LOVED Tyra in S2, hence why she was rightfully crowned. 

Her opinion on her now has (obviously) changed, although we'll never know what that is, but he was definitely enamoured with her at the time. 

Let's be real: 

Tyra was genuinely gorgeous; she had a beautiful mug, her runway presence was fierce and her aesthetic was low-key ahead of its time. Raven, unfortunately, did not thing for me on S2.

:michael:

Tyra's downfall is so sad, and I'm certainly not excusing all the sh*t she has said and the way she's attacked certain people, but the racism and heavy vitriol she received from a certain demographic in the fandom after being crowned was DISGUSTING and I don't think that was ever challenged by RuPaul, her peers, LOGO or anyone. 

Also, the way Raven and Ru became such good friends and the way Raven has since weaponised S2 as her being the "winner" needs to be studied.

Edited by GoodGuyGoneGhetto
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2

Surprised, but not surprised.

:dies:

Rare Dawn W 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

Sugar and Spice cancelled  

Jan and Olivia L cancelled  

Laganja cancelled  

Who's next?

16 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Laganja cancelled  

Wait, what did she do?

18 minutes ago, Relampago. said:

Jan and Olivia L cancelled  

is there a link to watch their mess? cause Sugar and Spice are the only pair I'm seeing on the timeline today 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.