RuPaul's Drag Race | All Stars 9 | Make Your Own Kind of Rusic (f/ legendary lipsync)

Unoriginal
ATRL Administration
Message added by ATRL Administration,

Reminder to *report* posts that violate rules, especially rules violating our Zero Tolerance Policy (e.g., racism, transphobia, etc.) and spoilers. We cannot adequately moderate this thread if reports are not filed. Click here for the rules. Thank you.

1 minute ago, Subomie said:

Now I've never really been a Kornbread fan but kudos for being the only drag race girl I've seen to acknowledge the grossness with sh*ngela

whack Trixie and Bob for me :clap3:

• Replies 42.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hephaestus

• Relampago.

• Rotunda

• Bimbo

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Subomie said:

Now I've never really been a Kornbread fan but kudos for being the only drag race girl I've seen to acknowledge the grossness with sh*ngela

yea how does this keep being ignored lol

• Like 1

I too am confused as to how Shangela's career keeps respawning. If I recall correctly, the allegation from the ATRL member were posted years ago. Funny how Soju and Sherry were deplatformed by their peers almost immediately but yet Shangela seems uncancellable

Edited by KFC
  • Like 7
  • Thanks 1

6 minutes ago, KFC said:

I too am confused as to how Shangela's career keeps respawning. If I recall correctly, the allegation from the ATRL member were posted years ago. Funny how Soju and Sherry were deplatformed by their peers almost immediately but yet Shangela seems uncancellable

I don't get it. Alexis Matteo did say something to the effect of “Shangela has that voodoo witchcraft" or something like that - essentially, don't **** with Shangela. She's in tight with someone high up. Still doesn't explain how she still has a platform when others have been cancelled for similar things. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Apostolis said:

@Rotunda could you possibly tag me as well for the rate a queen votings?

Yes pookie

• Like 1

I miss her already

• Like 2
  • Haha 10

50 minutes ago, KFC said:

wait, what did Soju do? i never heard anything :deadbanana:

34 minutes ago, #1Pokpaker said:

I miss her already

Forever mhi'ya winner 

• Like 1

There's gonna be a before and after following this shangela scandal :lakitu:

Dragula showcases all types of drag performers on their program, and it works. It isn't 2009 anymore, drag isn't just cis men dressing up as women (I know it wasn't even then but that's how it was perceived by most people). The community and scene has evolved, it's time for the show to catch up.

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 5

2 hours ago, KFC said:

cause when i brought it up TOO called me racist so

• Like 1
  • Haha 9

3 minutes ago, R.E.M. said:

Shocker. I think we all remember how bad those days were. 

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

Throb would fit right in with the Drag Race fanbase

:suburban:

• Like 1

The thing with drag kings being on the show is that if they're all as stuck up and insufferable as Vic Scone is (since she's being used as the prime example of why they should be on) then we're doomed. No fish, no pusssaay, no kunnt, no sis, nothing. I know most kings have no problem with drag queen culture/lexicon but will drag race cast them is the question or will they go with the wokest ones possible? And from the king shows I've been to and from what I saw on tv, sorry, but the girls are doing better boy drag than them most of the times.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 5
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 3
  • Confused 1
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 hours ago, dumbsparce said:

The thing with drag kings being on the show is that if they're all stuck up and insufferable as Vic Scone (since she's being used as the prime example of why they should be on) then we're doomed. No fish, no pusssaay, no kunnt, no sis, nothing. I know most kings have no problem with drag queen culture/lexicon but will drag race cast them is the question or will they go with the wokest ones possible? And from the king shows I've went to and from what I saw on tv, sorry, but the girls are doing better boy drag than them most of the times.

What an uneducated and narrow-minded take. Thank you for sharing!

Edited by CroNich
  • Haha 2

Shangela's really teflon. It's crazy that such a steady stream of accusations keeps being brushed off.

3 hours ago, R.E.M. said:

I wonder what the good sis would think of the queen of flips 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.f3f1

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

1 hour ago, CroNich said:

What an uneducated and narrow-minded take. Thank you for sharing!

You must be CroNichally online to have nothing else to say other than what seems like a typical reddit/twitter "catty" response to a well-articulated, respectful personal opinion. Thank you for getting off my dick.

Edited by dumbsparce
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

6 hours ago, KFC said:

It's honestly baffling how it somehow keeps being brushed under the rug only for it to reappear months later every time, especially when there's so many accusations.

But the wildest thing is Drag Race girls keeping their mouths SHUT about this. Like no one even dares to speak on the matter, even queens like Bob who are usually very vocal. I guess being a fan favorite is truly the new winning.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, loveisdead9582 said:

Shocker. I think we all remember how bad those days were. 

ru paul's drag race choices GIF

Ugh after the years of suffering, the thread is so peaceful now

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 5

16 minutes ago, KFC said:

I wonder what the good sis would think of the queen of flips 

80764815_ezgif.com-gif-maker(2).gif.f3f1

The real question is what they would think of Nymphia and imma leave it at that

:suburban:

• Haha 1

7 minutes ago, Afferty said:

Ugh after the years of suffering, the thread is so peaceful now

It was so hostile here :skull: it was giving season 2-3 Untucked

now it's giving post MTV RuPaul's best friend race

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

14 minutes ago, dumbsparce said:

You must be CroNichally online to have nothing else to say other than what seems like a typical reddit/twitter "catty" response to a well-articulated, respectful personal opinion. Thank you for getting off my dick.

You're the one making these crazy generalisations based off one cis-female we've had on the show (who isn't even a drag king). How about you get off your own dick and take your misogynistic bs somewhere else.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, CroNich said:

You're the one making these crazy generalisations based off one cis-female we've had on the show (who isn't even a drag king). How about you get off your own dick and take your misogynistic bs somewhere else.

What is crazy about an observation I made based on my real life experiences and from examples fans of the show bring up to support the inclusion of kings on drag race? And like clockwork here comes the misogynist card. Your species is truly sth else.

• Confused 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.