• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Genius1111

• Espresso

• Jotham

• Cloröx

So glad I work for the government so I can get a free booster.

Just got covid for the 2nd time. First time was July 2020 so I'm surprised it took this long to get it again. Glad it's mild so far.

I hate that I have to miss the Halloween party at work tomorrow but whatever. :jonny:

Just got covid with insane brain fog and memory issues. Anyone struggled with that?

My work's covid policy is odd. I can return to work 5 days after symptoms start....but covid can stay in the body even after symptoms are gone and you can be sick for over 5 days. You would think they would require a negative test to return but no, they don't care..as long as you mask up for a week and stay away from coworkers. I've been sick for 5 days and it's almost over. Took another test today and one line is faded. I'm allowed to go back to work tomorrow but I'm not ready. Gonna have to call in sick...again :ace: I only have 4 hours of sick time and I'm losing money

10 hours ago, Espresso said:

3 years from now is sooo long. But its quite amazing how the pandemic has ushered in a new era of vaccines. 

I'm more excited to see if Moderna's HIV vaccine will be successful 

I am pretty sure numerous governments around the world are like, "Y'all, we need to save money on vaccines, so we will just let you y'all young people get infected." 

Morally dubious at best. :coffee2:

I will post more often once I am back home.

I must say though, I am surprised that the Spanish authorities are keeping the mask mandate in public transport and it is enforced somewhat strictly by staff, drivers and tour guides. 

Odd, considering the lack of data and numbers from the authoritirs for many days during the more serious phases of the pandemic.

Got my 4th shot (2nd booster), plus flu shot, on Friday and didn't experience any side effects like I did with my 2nd and 3rd. :clap3:

I'm ready for the resurgence. :alexz2:

The zero Covid policy is impossible to enforce as we all knew since April 2020 :cm:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.