2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

• Replies 21.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

Pelosi saying "we don't need Cueller to support abortion" citing him as the only anti-choice Dem in her caucus only to now have multiple more anti-choice Dems thanks to super PAC money. 

Toss in Lamb's district invevitably going back to red and it's now "vote harder in 2024 to help codify Roe v. Wade!!!"

:skull:

I'm so ready to see Cawthorn LOSE :duca: 

His race was called like 5 minutes after this tweet :bibliahh:

Summer needs to gain more than 3.5% every 14% more reported to win I think 

Just based off her jump from 45% to 59% reported.

Literally almost every dem I’ve seen wanted fetterman and preferred him ? so yea taking tweets as anything is laughable 

https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1526740557015523329?s=21&t=DiCybujsdgv5_IfW3f31Uw

Don’t even care if he’s losing to another lunatic, it’ll still be hilarious to see him lose 

Edit: https://twitter.com/redistrict/status/1526741238803836928?s=21&t=DiCybujsdgv5_IfW3f31Uw:rip:

Edited by Bears01

Not them setting her up:gaycat6: Will be a L for AIPAC if it happens deservedly 

Summer's down to 3k votes behind with 77% of the vote in

How many of these "progressives" are going to vote for billion dollar handouts to the military industrial complex? Cori Bush is already a massive letdown.

They set her up :skull: Eh...

Not Cawthorn getting primaried. That video did a number on him 

woods-nine.thumb.gif.5ae2b9f808c2ce69ac2 

I know Summer is somewhere anxious as hell:hoetenks:

5 minutes ago, Armani? said:

I know Summer is somewhere anxious as hell:hoetenks:

And CNN says there’s only 3% more to count, omg :gaycat6:

Edit: Spoke too soon, she’s 47 votes ahead with 1% left now :rip:

3 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

And CNN says there’s only 3% more to count, omg :gaycat6:

Edit: Spoke too soon, she’s 47 votes ahead with 1% left now :rip:

Did corruption finally lose for once?:gaycat6:

Pennsylvania showed out this midterm

Hopefully she keeps the lead:swan:

It's too close to fall back now

One has to wonder what motivations a political party could have to spend 3 Million dollars all to try and beat a black woman activist in a deep blue seat. What thought crime has she committed? Surely that money would have been better spent trying to save the seat that Lamb sacrificed by giving into ego and running a failed campaign for the senate?

I dunno. With the anti-Democrat mood in the country being what it is and Joe Biden being the most unpopular president we've ever had, I just don't see being a literal insurrectionist being THAT disqualifying for Mastriano. :rip: 

Wait, Summer would be the FIRST black woman that PA sends to Congress? And THIS is the race centrists decided to try and meddle in??? :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.