2024 US Election Megathread 🇺🇸🏛️

khalyan
Lee!!
Message added by Lee!!,

It was decided based on feedback from the spring 2023 town hall to transition this thread back to being election specific. With the Civics section being able to house specific threads on many issues, we think having a generalized politics thread is not completely necessarily anymore. 

With that said, please continue to be respectful and remember that you do not always need to respond to everyone. 

I'm doom scrolling twitter and the low turnout in NYC is troubling. I'm so nervous about this election. 

• Replies 20.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Espresso

• ClashAndBurn

• GhostBox

• Communion

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

I'm doom scrolling twitter and the low turnout in NYC is troubling. I'm so nervous about this election. 

Early voting was at it's highest, wasn't it? 

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

I'm honestly surprised there has not been a violent conflict yet :wave:

I'd wait until actual final results come in for the hate spewing. 

Yeah, not sure Ohio is going to be won by Dems anytime soon, let alone by Tim "China is why your life sucks!" Ryan.

1 hour ago, JustHoran said:

Because you can't even use the forum hardly. It's pathetic. I love this site during election time and all I've gotten was 503's so I hardly post now or even visit.

This section is also hidden for me. I had to click into it. I didn't even realize it was here. lmao

Stacey Abrams getting BTFO'd by Warnock-Kemp voters in Fulton County already :ahh: 

Just now, ClashAndBurn said:

Stacey Abrams getting BTFO'd by Warnock-Kemp voters in Fulton County already :ahh: 

I never thought she was a good candidate.  I don't see the appeal. 

3 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Wait, despite being a centrist, the good sis was kinda iconic for this:

RECOUNT THE VOTE!! SEND HER TO CONGRESS!!

10 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

This section is also hidden for me. I had to click into it. I didn't even realize it was here. lmao

That's by design. We used to be in The Lounge, which gets a lot of traffic. Very few posters even enter this section by comparison.

11 minutes ago, Elusive Chanteuse said:

@Bloo @khalyan Polls are closing so the top banner should be switched to a hyperlink to this thread. :gaycat2:

Democrats love to WASTE money. Remember in 2020 the milliosn they spent on Amy McGrath for her to lose by double digits? :bibliahh:

12 minutes ago, Chemist said:

lol

Florida is officially in Ohio territory. It's not a swing state, and really hasn't been one since Trump was elected in 2016.

All these "too close to call" BS.  We KNOW most of these. Unless there is low GOP turnout, most are going to them.

Honestly, Democrats should learn not to even run candidates for certain seats. Marjorie Taylor Greene could have run unopposed and nothing would be different, other than $10M that could have been spent on a winnable race.

:ahh: 

9 minutes ago, Chemist said:

Expected

Are these official exit poll numbers?

1 minute ago, Chemist said:

I am always impressed on how fast FL counts votes :deadbanana2:

I mean, just put us out of our misery and get it over with by 9pm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.