On 8/1/2022 at 4:37 PM, Universo said:

Bloodborne is beating my ass

IMG_20210527_101722.thumb.jpg.c9c05d622b

Ikr my fav after Dark Souls, I can't even remember how many times I died lmao

1 hour ago, Gottasadae said:

Ikr my fav after Dark Souls, I can't even remember how many times I died lmao

killed two bosses and i'm so proud of myself :cries:

On 6/12/2022 at 5:53 PM, Rachel Berry said:

I pre-ordered The Quarry and finally got around to playing it and they have ‘Moonlight’ on the soundtrack :wanda:

Great moment! Not even big Ari fan, but was a great touch.

On 6/15/2022 at 10:30 PM, matthado said:

I played The Quarry over the long weekend here in Australia. Love the game, though I think they could have made the game better in some ways. In my first play through, I managed to keep 7 out of the 9 counselors alive. I plan on playing the story twice more, with the objective to save everyone and another to have everyone killed.

Absolutely. My favourite thing about its predecessor (Until Dawn) is that the interactions with characters in the early / mid game have significance towards their interactions in late game (like how if you choose to kill Ashley in the ''Saw'' or point the gun at her, she doesn't let you inside the house end game and Chris gets mauled by the Wendigo)

Whereas The Quarry I feel a lot of the character building went out of the window mid-game, and all the choices you make just impact your story at random with no consideration towards the characters relationships, which I though was  a step back. 

On 6/17/2022 at 4:05 PM, Canon said:

I just finished my first and 6 of my 9 counselors survived and the 3 that died were by b******* buttons. It got my bestie Brenda Song (Kaitlyn) killed, I was LIVID :monkey: I swear it only gave me like .01 seconds to point and click at the 'you-know-what' and I blinked and she died.

Also apparently the 'Esc' key counts as 'Any' Key with the accessibility options, cause I was trying to purposefully fail a QTE to let a certain person character die but NOPE it auto-succeeded anyways and killed 2 counselors instead :monkey: Thankfully I finished the game and unlocked the Reverse Death feature so I'm redoing Chapters 8-10. 

I got her killed in the end scene in the lodge because I missed one of the skill checks, I was LIVID. 

On 6/24/2022 at 11:45 PM, commander said:

I’m obsessed with The Quarry. It’s the first time I don’t feel meh about werewolves. Kaitlyn and Ryan are so ******* hot in the game :WAP:.

Ryan was so unlikable to me. Actually all the males were with exception of Dylan towards the end. Laura, Kaitlyn and Emma >>> 

Starting Dying Light 2, no expectations, and I am not going to compare it to the first one, so I don't get disappointed. 

10 hours ago, DoctorIce said:

Ghost of Tsushima on PS5 is just. :jonny2: Poor God Of Bore. 

Im considering playing this as my next game. Either this or wait for the Last of Us remake to come out next month. (never played neither)

I am playing Cult of The Lamb on switch (available on all platforms though). It's a super cute & yet very demonic rougelike dungeon crawler & sim? It's got a few bugs, some more severe than others but they just announced that they are working on patches and whatnot. Overall, super fun and addicting game.

Did anyone else check out Sword and Fairy Together Forever on its PS5 release? Put a few hours into it so far and really enjoying it :clap3:

Completed Assassins Creed Black Flag might be my second fave tied with 3's spin off .. connor remains unbothered tho (Waiting for the next one to go on sale before i buy it)

As Dusk Falls - Honestly this game had potential but the graphics low key pissed me off book 1 was way better than book 2 good game wouldn't play it again but i'd easily watch my bf do a playthrough 

Lego Batman 2 - Maybe a quarter through this.. prefer the first game so far .. I've ran into a couple of glitches but i feel like i'll enjoy the game when i unlock more characters (Nice that they've got dialogue this time)

Finished Guardian Of The Galaxy, it was a good game! Combat could've been better, but it did its job and I'm not mad at it.

Also completed Stray. What a gem.

The next game I will finish is Mass Effect 2 and wow while I love it the talking sections are getting to be FAR too much. I dread starting a new mission because I know I have to sit through the info dump beforehand. It’s also too long so I honestly think I like the first more! Still enjoying my time 

These quests on FN for Dragon Ball Z. All the sweats spamming that blast. :dies:

I have a HUGE backlog so I'm trying to focus on one game at a time these days.

I played Stray and The Quarry recently and I'm currently working through Digimon Survive.

Awaiting The Last of Us Part 1 remake, Pokémon Scarlet/Violet, Sonic Frontiers, Forspoken, Hogwarts Legacy, and too much more... Hoping for a release window on Breath of the Wild 2 and set dates for Final Fantasy VII: Rebirth, Star Wars Jedi: Survivor, and Lies of P.

I’ve been playing the Saints Row reboot since preordering it and it’s so much fun! The only thing I hate is that there isn’t any pop radio station :rip: I have to settle running pedestrians / enemies while listening to Con Altura. 

I’m playing a game just now called Vampyr, it was on PlayStation Plus and I’m enjoying it! I find it a bit fiddly and I find there’s too many side missions and you need to do them to unlock some non-crucial information in the main story, but it’s good so far! I had never heard it but upon searching Reddit it seems to have made a huge following over the years but yeah I hope to finish it up soon!

Playing through the Batman Arkham series atm :clap3:

Finished Lego Star Wars The Skywalker Saga with my bf and now we’re playing Slime Rancher

Was playing The Quarry, almost got the plat but she’s on hold for Soul Hackers 2 :celestial: it’s better than I expected and the main character Ringo is a star! (no pun intended)

On 8/24/2022 at 8:45 PM, Universo said:

Bloodborne was fantastic :weeps: definitely one of the best games i ever played :heart2:

Ughhh I wanna play this so bad on PC but a port is nowhere to be seen for the future :monkey: Of all the Souls-Borne games this is the only one I'm interested in due to the gothic/victorian-horror aesthetic :WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.