Top Posters In This Topic

• Hey Dude

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Tangane

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

Still rocking Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links

I bought a ps+ subscription for 12 months on PS5 and I finally got to play GoW 2018 (because a friend of my bother didn't return my physical copy a few years ago :rip:)

6 hours ago, FailSafe said:

I bought a ps+ subscription for 12 months on PS5 and I finally got to play GoW 2018 (because a friend of my bother didn't return my physical copy a few years ago :rip:)

Eww I hate people like this :redface: can you not ask your brother to snatch it back? Hope you’re enjoying though because it’s a fantastic game!

———————

I got Pokémon Violet for Christmas. I’m loving it, but it has lost a lot of its charm. I hate how you can’t enter houses/other buildings - towns just feel like empty husks now. I always enjoyed talking with all the NPCs and searching their homes for items :coffee: now I just wanna rush through them and leave ASAP.

On 12/27/2022 at 6:41 AM, Death said:

Eww I hate people like this :redface: can you not ask your brother to snatch it back? Hope you’re enjoying though because it’s a fantastic game!

———————

I got Pokémon Violet for Christmas. I’m loving it, but it has lost a lot of its charm. I hate how you can’t enter houses/other buildings - towns just feel like empty husks now. I always enjoyed talking with all the NPCs and searching their homes for items :coffee: now I just wanna rush through them and leave ASAP.

I agree with this completely. Such a weird feature to even get rid off.

RockStarShit101

has anyone tried quantum break on Xbox?

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1580256966

the game was released in 2016 but I just played it this past week

I usually like these types of games but it ended up short and there were like 3 hours of cutscenes of the actual actors :rip: when it should have been in the actual playthrough

12 hours ago, RockStarShit101 said:

has anyone tried quantum break on Xbox?

capsule_616x353.jpg?t=1580256966

the game was released in 2016 but I just played it this past week

I usually like these types of games but it ended up short and there were like 3 hours of cutscenes of the actual actors :rip: when it should have been in the actual playthrough

I played this when it came put and remember actually really loving it :lakitu: Completely forgot it was a thing actually. 

It was the big marketing aspect at the time that there actual mini TV show episodes in-between like each act which was a real love it or hate it thing. (one that I think very few others like myself enjoyed the idea :chick3:)

RockStarShit101
24 minutes ago, OhMyAlf said:

I played this when it came put and remember actually really loving it :lakitu: Completely forgot it was a thing actually. 

It was the big marketing aspect at the time that there actual mini TV show episodes in-between like each act which was a real love it or hate it thing. (one that I think very few others like myself enjoyed the idea :chick3:)

I enjoyed it but i wanted more :jonny:

i knew the game was a thing but i recently bought an xbox series s,

and i happened to find it for free if you use a game pass. 

weird how they never continued the game, i guess it didn't do that well for them to consider a sequel 

On 1/3/2023 at 3:28 PM, G.U.Y. Gaga said:

I agree with this completely. Such a weird feature to even get rid off.

It really is! And I assume that this will be a thing going forward sadly. Pokémon games stay taking one step forward and two steps back :chick3:

The gyms suck also. Bring back unique buildings with puzzles!

On 1/4/2023 at 9:04 AM, RockStarShit69 said:

I enjoyed it but i wanted more :jonny:

i knew the game was a thing but i recently bought an xbox series s,

and i happened to find it for free if you use a game pass. 

weird how they never continued the game, i guess it didn't do that well for them to consider a sequel 

Oh 100% agreed, as much as I remember liking it I do recall thinking by the end it could of been a lot more as well. Maybe I just enjoyed it for being an easy simple game to play. You've made me want to go back and give it another go though its been so so long 

Late but finished for neir automata play through 

on second and this hacking thing is cool 

36 minutes ago, RockStarShit69 said:

I tried it in the past but i couldn't beat the last boss :deadbanana:

When Walter is in his first "form" (or whatever it's called) (invulnerability) you don't even need to attack him, when he goes into his second "form" (vulnerability) you just need to use the best weapon (aka an ax or a revolver)

RockStarShit101
10 minutes ago, Saddy said:

When Walter is in his first "form" (or whatever it's called) (invulnerability) you don't even need to attack him, when he goes into his second "form" (vulnerability) you just need to use the best weapon (aka an ax or a revolver)

I never actually tried to give it my best to beat him, but overall, i liked the experience 

I've been playing a different assortment of Steam and GOG.com games, however my current faves are System Shock 2, Neverwinter Nights, Baldur's Gate (1 + 2), Planescape: Torment, Torment: Numenara, Robin Morningwood Adventure, and Stardew Valley (this one never gets old).

Static making progress in my 2nd savage raids in ffxiv 

Debating getting back into WoW or starting ESO… I love the storylines and lore of these games, but I’m not at all into how intense end game content seems to be

Supposedly TLOU is coming to PC in less than two months? I’m shaking, the show is fascinating so far

I want to play the Harry Potter game just cuz I need a new open world game to play. I haven’t really played anything fun in a while. Next big game I’m looking forward to is Spider-Man 

On 1/21/2023 at 6:51 PM, ZIVERT said:

Debating getting back into WoW or starting ESO… I love the storylines and lore of these games, but I’m not at all into how intense end game content seems to be

I loved ESO but it just drained my pockets to much. Because I loved buying and decorating homes so much. But it’s definitely an amazing MMO even without spending money, I just have no self control. 

5 minutes ago, samuel656 said:

I loved ESO but it just drained my pockets to much. Because I loved buying and decorating homes so much. But it’s definitely an amazing MMO even without spending money, I just have no self control. 

I wanna get into it so bad, but it will guzzle up a bunch of space on my Macbook :skull: 

So I got the EA subscription for 4$ for a month and have started playing Dragon Age Inquisition. 

I did Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts and reunited Celene and Brialla and while I hated the mission in the beginning now I'm obsessed with it:WAP:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.