Jump to content

Video Games you played recently


Ghibli
 Share

Recommended Posts

Red Dead Redemption 2 again, this time on PC. A masterpiece 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • Rigalo

    7

  • Ghibli

    5

  • Tangane

    5

  • Saddy

    4

Top Posters In This Topic

i am OBSESSED with elden ring 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Mad Max, first time I've ever played it and I'm shocked I've missed out on it all these years. A solid solid game so far :clap3:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 5/31/2022 at 9:21 PM, Rami said:

Red Dead Redemption 2 again, this time on PC. A masterpiece 

I did this recently and man the game is gorgeous on pc. The best looking title 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Ghost of Tsushima. I was a BIT skeptical going into it, since it's type of gameplay is not something i'm very used to, but my god if it isn't an STUNNING game.

Stan Yuna aswell.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So today, in Summer 17 Year 6, after 240h of game, 6 months irl, I achieved perfection in Stardew Valley :gaycat1:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I pre-ordered The Quarry and finally got around to playing it and they have ‘Moonlight’ on the soundtrack :wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

They finally announced that Persona 5 Royals is coming to PC so I can't wait to dive again in this universe!!! :wanda::wanda:

Persona 5 was literally my favorite game of the 2010s.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I played The Quarry over the long weekend here in Australia. Love the game, though I think they could have made the game better in some ways. In my first play through, I managed to keep 7 out of the 9 counselors alive. I plan on playing the story twice more, with the objective to save everyone and another to have everyone killed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Anyone else into the Trails series? I've been binging through everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/15/2022 at 8:30 AM, matthado said:

I played The Quarry over the long weekend here in Australia. Love the game, though I think they could have made the game better in some ways. In my first play through, I managed to keep 7 out of the 9 counselors alive. I plan on playing the story twice more, with the objective to save everyone and another to have everyone killed.

 

I just finished my first and 6 of my 9 counselors survived and the 3 that died were by b******* buttons. It got my bestie Brenda Song (Kaitlyn) killed, I was LIVID :monkey: I swear it only gave me like .01 seconds to point and click at the 'you-know-what' and I blinked and she died.

 

Also apparently the 'Esc' key counts as 'Any' Key with the accessibility options, cause I was trying to purposefully fail a QTE to let a certain person character die but NOPE it auto-succeeded anyways and killed 2 counselors instead :monkey: Thankfully I finished the game and unlocked the Reverse Death feature so I'm redoing Chapters 8-10. 

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

Anyone else into the Trails series? I've been binging through everything

I played Trails Of Cold Steel 1-4 and it's one of the best RPG I've played!

Enjoy it!! You're in for at least 300 hours with those ones! :heart:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Tangane said:

I played Trails Of Cold Steel 1-4 and it's one of the best RPG I've played!

Enjoy it!! You're in for at least 300 hours with those ones! :heart:

I'm playing the Crosbell games rn but I have 3 and 4 on standby. I'm done with 1 and 2 but I'm also replaying them at the same time. Turbo mode is a god send. This series has me on a chokehold.:jonny5:

 

Who did you initially "romance"? I picked Crow and well... :deadbanana4: 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, DanceFreak said:

I'm playing the Crosbell games rn but I have 3 and 4 on standby. I'm done with 1 and 2 but I'm also replaying them at the same time. Turbo mode is a god send. This series has me on a chokehold.:jonny5:

 

Who did you initially "romance"? I picked Crow and well... :deadbanana4: 

Talk about being attracted by the wrong guy! :bibliahh:

I had a soft spot for Machias so I chose him. But never hope for anything gay in these games... The devs are still miles away from accepting same-sex romance. :toofunny3:

 

I have played The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky but never finished it, and I don't feel like playing the Crossbell ones since I've pretty much been spoiled the major events in Trails of Cold Steel IV! :michael:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Story of Seasons -Friends of Mineral Town

Tried many new games this year, but I always come back to this one. Guess I I'm boring and prefer farming games. No stress at all.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Half-Life 2, Metro Exodus, and Stalker Shadow of Chernobyl are a few I've played the past week.

 

Just finished Half-Life 2 episode 1 tonight and am gonna do episode 2 tomorrow. As for Metro Exodus I'm almost at the end of the Sam's Story dlc. Once I finish that I'm gonna do another playthrough of the main campaign :duca: 

 

I'm progressing a bit further in the main story of Stalker and getting better at fighting some of the tougher enemies.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Metro Exodus is brilliant, haven't played Stalker yet though. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 12:09 AM, DanceFreak said:

Anyone else into the Trails series? I've been binging through everything

Yes! I played every game so far and just finished my second play through of Cold Steel 4, my favorite RPG series ever.

 

Jusis is daddy :WAP:

 

On 6/17/2022 at 5:11 AM, Tangane said:

Talk about being attracted by the wrong guy! :bibliahh:

I had a soft spot for Machias so I chose him. But never hope for anything gay in these games... The devs are still miles away from accepting same-sex romance. :toofunny3:

 

I have played The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky but never finished it, and I don't feel like playing the Crossbell ones since I've pretty much been spoiled the major events in Trails of Cold Steel IV! :michael:

You should still play the Crossbell games, they are great and unless you’ve read a summary or watched a play through - then trust me you haven’t been spoiled on some of the major plot points. Especially that one twist at the end of Azure that makes you look at the beginning of Zero completely differently. 
 

OT: I just finished a The Quarry and managed to keep everyone alive, Jacob running around half naked for 80% of the game, truly giving the gays everything

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/18/2022 at 7:25 AM, AllyBunny said:

Story of Seasons -Friends of Mineral Town

Tried many new games this year, but I always come back to this one. Guess I I'm boring and prefer farming games. No stress at all.

A great remake of a classic :heart: I need to go back to it. I'd love Harvest Moon 64 to get a nice remake as well or something (or at least on the Nintendo Switch 64 thing). One of my favorite games ever.

 

I've been playing Majora's Mask very slowly for a few weeks now. Interesting to play it so close after I played Ocarina of Time. I think maybe I'll try to replay as many Zelda games as I can because why not.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Gonna beat de blob tonight, it’s been cute but this is a prime example of my irresponsible game buying habits, I didn’t need to play this :skull:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 6/17/2022 at 5:11 PM, Tangane said:

Talk about being attracted by the wrong guy! :bibliahh:

I had a soft spot for Machias so I chose him. But never hope for anything gay in these games... The devs are still miles away from accepting same-sex romance. :toofunny3:

 

I have played The Legend of Heroes: Trails in the Sky but never finished it, and I don't feel like playing the Crossbell ones since I've pretty much been spoiled the major events in Trails of Cold Steel IV! :michael:

I dropped Machias after he friendzoned me in the garden scene :gaycat6: The Sky and Crossbell games are more open to same sex relationships :gaycat4:

15 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Yes! I played every game so far and just finished my second play through of Cold Steel 4, my favorite RPG series ever.

 

Jusis is daddy :WAP:

 

You should still play the Crossbell games, they are great and unless you’ve read a summary or watched a play through - then trust me you haven’t been spoiled on some of the major plot points. Especially that one twist at the end of Azure that makes you look at the beginning of Zero completely differently. 
 

OT: I just finished a The Quarry and managed to keep everyone alive, Jacob running around half naked for 80% of the game, truly giving the gays everything

I'm on my second playthrough of Cold Steel 1 and I'm about to steal Jusis from his husband Machias :gaycat6:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

17 hours ago, TaggedGalaxy said:

Yes! I played every game so far and just finished my second play through of Cold Steel 4, my favorite RPG series ever.

 

Jusis is daddy :WAP:

 

You should still play the Crossbell games, they are great and unless you’ve read a summary or watched a play through - then trust me you haven’t been spoiled on some of the major plot points. Especially that one twist at the end of Azure that makes you look at the beginning of Zero completely differently. 
 

OT: I just finished a The Quarry and managed to keep everyone alive, Jacob running around half naked for 80% of the game, truly giving the gays everything

 

2 hours ago, DanceFreak said:

I dropped Machias after he friendzoned me in the garden scene :gaycat6: The Sky and Crossbell games are more open to same sex relationships :gaycat4:

I'm on my second playthrough of Cold Steel 1 and I'm about to steal Jusis from his husband Machias :gaycat6:

Now I'm curious about what other RPGs you might have played and loved! Surely there is a niche franchise that I still have to discover. :sistrens:

Do you guys have your eyes on Sea Of Stars, that should be released at the end of the year? :chick1:

Edited by Tangane
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’m obsessed with The Quarry. It’s the first time I don’t feel meh about werewolves. Kaitlyn and Ryan are so ******* hot in the game :WAP:.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, commander said:

I’m obsessed with The Quarry. It’s the first time I don’t feel meh about werewolves. Kaitlyn and Ryan are so ******* hot in the game :WAP:.

Never been into horror games, but this one doesn't seem to involve me pointing a gun at the head of a particular monster so I might get my hands on it during the summer.

I originally wanted to watch a good let's play (preferably from a Youtuber with some sass) but I found nothing so far, so I'd better play it myself! :eli:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

So I got a gaming laptop and I wanna play some triple A RPG single player games.

I settled with trying Dragon Age Inquisition (I played it a bit on my old computer but at some point I got stuck, bored because I had too many missions open and I wanted to do them all but didn't have the patience, plus I had a hard time beating da' dragons). I'm shook how good the games looks with all the graphics set to the maximum. I get around 100-120 FPS and my GPU goes to like 75-78 degrees maximum but everything looks incredible:wanda:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

 Share

×
×
  • Create New...