• Year of Shadow

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Kern

• ATRL Moderator

still obsessed with Yu-Gi-Oh! Duel Links almost 7 years later

I'm playing God Of War: Ragnarök. I'm currently at

Spoiler

Ironwood, and my ******* god this **** is a CHORE. I don't mind Atreus having his own adventures but this segment reignited my hate for fetch quest. There was no boring section with the 2018 game that I could remember. I'm currently at the sink hole and getting YET AGAIN some pigments for the girl's paint stuff. Right now, I am not looking forward for future Atreus segment. I really don't.

For now, 2018 seems more consistent with the game flow. Ironwood really damage my enjoyment of this game.

Played Jedi Survivor and it was great. But my god the decision to rely on raytraced lighting really tanks performance in areas even on the PS5. Not even mentioning the awful visual noise from the bad FSR implementation. Fallen Order had better image quality than Survivor (image quality, not graphical quality). Was embarrassing, can't believe Respawn thought this was appropriate to release at the time. Still an incredible Star Wars game. 8.3/10

Playing Humanity and Red Matter 2 on my PSVR2 and being blown away. This is insane. 

Playing RDR2 and Zelda BOTW for the first time. Rdr2 npcs are so fun I love messing with them but the story missions are so boring I hate when it tooks 10 mins to go somewhere with the horse and then they go slow sometimes like :irate: Zelda is so fun I lowkey stopped playing RDR2 so I can have more time for zelda. I love there is always interesting things going on in the world.

I started playing Gran Turismo 7 at the start of the year and I'm still obsessed with it. It's so relaxing playing a 30 minute or 1 hour race while listening to a podcast or music. I've also gotten a lot of progress done with the licenses.

I bought Jedi Survivor last week and even though I've only played it a little bit, I'm enjoying it so far.

Recently replayed GTA SA, GTA VC, GTA IV and GTA V in that order

Damn what a good run, Idk how they're gonna top it with GTA VI but we'll see

+ A bit off-topic but I need to rant somewhere because my PC is so weird

It can run GTA V on maximum settings just fine with occasional FPS drops but when I want to play f*cking Fortnite on minimal settings it's so terrible it's basically unplayable :rip:

Are you telling me FORTNITE is more complex and demanding than f*cking GTA V???!!!!??? :deadbanana4:

There must be something wrong with my PC 

Started The Witcher 3:gaycatney5:

I can kinda see what the hype is about. My messy ass is in Velen, level 10 and I feel like I'm about to do all the secondary quests before getting out of this area.:deadbanana4:

Geralt as a protagonist is giving botox face and bland personality. Thank goodness for some NPCs from the secondary missions that make the game entertaining

Detroit Become Human

Connor can get it any day :WAP:

NFS Heat. I'm doing the stadium jump method to boost to lvl 50. It's very chill, I like how you can avoid the whole story + cops and just have fun without pressure and take cool pics of your cars. 

Definitely the most laid back Need for Speed. 

Edited by PoKiTaurus

Tears of the Kingdom....it's one of the best games I've ever played :jonny5:

Nintendo really did that.

Currently playing a lot of Dead By Daylight and Elden Ring. Hoping the Elden Ring DLC comes out sometime this year.

Anybody getting Diablo 4 tomorrow? I will be locked away playing that for months, i fear. :ghostface:

81 hours and 163 levels later, I finally platinum'd Elden Ring. :jonny:

Whew, what a ride.

On 6/5/2023 at 12:19 PM, Musicmajor said:

Anybody getting Diablo 4 tomorrow? I will be locked away playing that for months, i fear. :ghostface:

I got it. I’m enjoying it so far. The atmosphere is beautiful. 

7 hours ago, Tropez said:

I got it. I’m enjoying it so far. The atmosphere is beautiful. 

There is so much to do and see, its almost overwhelming! I am taking my time with the side quests and main story before i get into playing with friends and all that. 

Still playing Hogwarts Legacy, trying to 100% complete it. But I also want to start Neo: World Ends With You and Dragon Quest Builders 2

Need for Speed Unbound is about to finally allow us to skip to safe houses and give us more downtime between police chases so I will play it once the patch dropped :clap3:

I missed my Mitsubishi Eclipse and Mazda RX8. It sucks not to have them in Heat. 

Tales of Arise. it's a gorgeous looking game that starts out with a bang, gets a bit tropey anime in the middle and becomes an absolute borefest by the end. still not sure if I want to finish it :priceless:

The demo for Lies of P has me in a chokehold right now. Anyone else that has been impatiently waiting for Bloodborne 2 - this is easily filling that void. :WAP:

8 hours ago, Rino said:

Tales of Arise. it's a gorgeous looking game that starts out with a bang, gets a bit tropey anime in the middle and becomes an absolute borefest by the end. still not sure if I want to finish it :priceless:

Oh nooooo :biblio:

I loved the game but the final dungeon is a never-ending mess so I don't know if you're ready for that :rip:

On 6/13/2023 at 6:46 PM, Rino said:

The last part did drag on a bit (putting it lightly) but I’m glad I got to play it as my first ps5 game. Also got platinum for the first time ever on any Playstation game, I really loved the art style and battle system. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.