• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Hiatus

• FailSafe

• Tangane

• Rigalo

Top Posters In This Topic

That Final Fantasy thread we had in the Games section made me want to boot up FF10 again :jonny3: 

This boxart is still my all-time favorite. 

d314on9-4bb30fac-a1a9-4cba-b2a3-c5a78bc6

• Like 1

I'm probably done with Pikmin 4, which was incredible :heart: I'm tempted to try and 100% everything but eh we'll see.

I'm still very slowly playing SOS A Wonderful Life... talent of course too. Definitely want to actually get to the end because I never did in the originals. Then idk... maybe finish my FF7 file or start FF8/10/Chrono Cross.

On 8/24/2023 at 11:29 AM, PoKiTaurus said:

That Final Fantasy thread we had in the Games section made me want to boot up FF10 again :jonny3: 

This boxart is still my all-time favorite. 

d314on9-4bb30fac-a1a9-4cba-b2a3-c5a78bc6

I love this game omg. I loved all the secrets it had (Celestial weapons, dark aeons, secret summons), I wish more games had that nowadays.

Not to be basic, but RDR2 outsold most TV shows and movies that are commonly considered the best of all time :gaygacat1:

I definitely am heavily biased towards story-driven games but damn this scratched an itch for me that I didn't even know I had. This is the first video game I've played in years and I'm wondering if anything available on PS4 could be of comparable quality

3 minutes ago, Veckatimest said:

Not to be basic, but RDR2 outsold most TV shows and movies that are commonly considered the best of all time :gaygacat1:

I definitely am heavily biased towards story-driven games but damn this scratched an itch for me that I didn't even know I had. This is the first video game I've played in years and I'm wondering if anything available on PS4 could be of comparable quality

If you can get a PS5 I would recommend Final Fantasy 16 :flower:

RDR2 and FF16 are hands down the best story-tellers of modern video games. 

I decided to put my Riverblossom Hilsl remake in Sims 4  on hold because wow those Sims 2 builds are terrible. And there's a chance we will get fairies in October so I would really love to have for the nature household. 

I randomized a few random DLCs to play with and I got...Cats & Dogs, StrangerVille and Get Famous. Idk how to make this work but I'll try. 

njaz3xklx.thumb.gif.265596515ba7f8d959c1

Update: Yeah I'm not doing this. Let's randomize different DLCs lol

Edited by PoKiTaurus

late with this one but hogwarts legacy is so outdated and kind of bad, playing baldurs gate 3 at the same time is not doing hogwarts any favors to be fair 

I got a hextech chest after I destroyed the enemy team as Rumble in ARAM and it gave me God-King Garen.

Looks like I'm back to my League of Legends obsession 

ezgif.com-apng-to-gif.thumb.gif.9fb52ede

I'm playing/streaming Texas Chainsaw and Overwatch. Waiting for 2K to come out 😭

Just about to start Sea Of Stars! I've been waiting on this game for more than a year and it's finally out! If you're a fan of pixel art and/or RPG, check it out! :heart:

• Like 1

Should I buy Fairy Court Karma in League of Legends? Skin is on sale hmmm

I'll take a break from Sims 4, I wanna see if these ******* will actually give us fairies this year or not. 

I'll replay Need for Speed Heat and do a new Sims 2 Build A City Challenge (I actually have an empty one ready for me to use). 

Edited by PoKiTaurus

On 8/31/2023 at 8:29 AM, Tangane said:

Just about to start Sea Of Stars! I've been waiting on this game for more than a year and it's finally out! If you're a fan of pixel art and/or RPG, check it out! :heart:

Same here! I've been following every dev update/upload since they announced it. It feels kind of surreal that we have it finally AND that majority of the people seem to love it (as well as the critics). I am starting it this evening after work! 

1 minute ago, Musicmajor said:

Same here! I've been following every dev update/upload since they announced it. It feels kind of surreal that we have it finally AND that majority of the people seem to love it (as well as the critics). I am starting it this evening after work! 

Yeah! I was "lucky" enough to stumble upon this game just a year and a half ago! The wait was excruciating but to you who have been waiting since 2020... Oof!

Enjoy! :heart:

Fully invested and enjoying Starfield right now, I'm dying to play Baulders Gate 3 :jonnycat:  but I wanna hold off as I'm away for 3 weeks from Monday so don't see the point in starting yet :coffee2:

5 hours ago, OhMyAlf said:

Fully invested and enjoying Starfield right now, I'm dying to play Baulders Gate 3 :jonnycat:  but I wanna hold off as I'm away for 3 weeks from Monday so don't see the point in starting yet :coffee2:

Play Starfield first. I say that because BG3 is so good that Starfield will be ruined for you. I’ve played both. BG3 is a fully fledged RPG with a deep story. Starfield is great as an adventure Bethesda game. 

On 9/6/2023 at 9:03 AM, Kiel D-01 said:

Stardew Valley :rip: 

I always go back to Stardew every few months myself lol 

On 9/6/2023 at 3:03 PM, Kiel D-01 said:

Stardew Valley :rip: 

this game is so boring for me. cute, but boring

I played:

* Borderlands 3 - great gameplay weak story, main antagonists are one on the worst in game history. I had fun beacuse the gameplay is 10/10 but the story sucks
* Puzzle Quest: Challange of the Warlords - fun, quick 3match puzzle game/ I recommend it to in between games

* Jotun - skip it, great idea, poor execution. Maybe quite hard if you don't pick up skills

Currently playing Baldurs Gate, definitely my GOTY so far. Everything else has been quite disappointing except for RE4. 
TOTK: 4/10

Diablo IV: 5/10

FFXVI: 6,9/10

Re4: 8/10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.