Video Games you played recently

Ghibli

Resident Evil 7 since I’m too broke to get RE4 and plus my stone age pc can’t run it anyways :gaycat6: (I’m seriously considering building a new pc so I can play all the remakes and newer games that require much higher specs :coffee2:)

a lil shameless self promo hihi :coffee:

• Replies 661
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Year of Shadow

• FailSafe

• Rigalo

• Kern

Top Posters In This Topic

Only recently upgraded from PS4 to PS5 and my first game is Hogwarts Legacy.

Can't wait to play God of War: Ragnarok and then Elden Ring :WAP:

• 2 weeks later...

Grand Theft Auto 4

Spoiler

Metro Last Light Redux

Spoiler

and Half-Life 2

Spoiler

I love making playthroughs, those are among my faves :jonnycat:

The one by Lana

On 3/24/2023 at 12:57 AM, ChrisTheLoner said:

Resident Evil 7 since I’m too broke to get RE4 and plus my stone age pc can’t run it anyways :gaycat6: (I’m seriously considering building a new pc so I can play all the remakes and newer games that require much higher specs :coffee2:)

a lil shameless self promo hihi :coffee:

Why don’t you just get a ps5? The games are optimized so much better for that console.

47 minutes ago, Helios said:

Why don’t you just get a ps5? The games are optimized so much better for that console.

I'm considering it but I'm still waiting to start my new job so I can afford one :rainy:

But also I like to do playthroughs on youtube so I'd prefer to do it on PC for those purposes :coffee2:

Edited by ChrisTheLoner

4 hours ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

I'm considering it but I'm still waiting to start my new job so I can afford one :rainy:

But also I like to do playthroughs on youtube so I'd prefer to do it on PC for those purposes :coffee2:

I mean they look and play amazingly on ps5 but I understand how it doesn’t align with your overall goals.

Edited by Helios

I'm currently playing Genshin Impact, Persona 5 Royal, Final Fantasy IX Digital Edition and Fortnite with some american friends :cm: I used to play Fall Guys as well but game is so dead rn same boring maps since 4/5 months ago :doc:

i recently got a lot of cheap games off of eneba for my xbox, i got re village gold, re7 gold, re2 remake deluxe, dying light definitive, control ultimate. i want dead island 2 so bad but im not paying THAT 

Platinum'd Code Vein. What a game.

Edited by FailSafe

Red Fall comes out tomorrow and I’m so excited! I know a lot of people are upset about the 30 FPS upon launch but I don’t mind. I can certainly enjoy the game until they send out the patch for 60 FPS eventually. But the game looks super fun. 

On 4/28/2023 at 1:06 AM, FailSafe said:

Platinum'd Code Vein. What a game.

We need a sequel. Its sooo much better than their monster hunter rip-off.

Finished Spider Man recently and it was amazing, the game really delivered everything I was expecting: a huge map with tons of things to do, lots of side missions and the main quest line itself was really entertaining. Also, the voice acting was amazing... Imsoniac really delivers when it comes to fun games with great voice acting. Love Peter and MJ, and Miles has lots of potential so I can't wait to play his game and also SM2. 

Final Fantasy VIII. :heart: Thanks to the RPG GP, I preemptively fostered an unfortunate hypothesis a few years removed that the commonplace phenomenon of resplendent nostalgia was the sole proprietor of what catered to my preconceived fondness of FF8. But after deciding to encompass myself into every tangible aspect of the game’s intent, characterization and story progression, this compassionate maelstrom of a game was actually WELL beyond superlative in my opinion. As a result, I am intrinsically proud to say that Final Fantasy 8 is officially my favorite FF game of all time. :intoit: 

• ATRL Moderator

Finally got around to playing The Last of Us Part 1 and 2. Both were great games and I'm looking forward to replaying them sometime soon (after Tears of the Kingdom ofc).

Zelda TOTK

Cute little sequel. If you liked the first one and were itching for more, you will enjoy it. 7.5/10

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.