Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

15 minutes ago, Kings. said:

the orange pressing with this cover art >>>

it would've been a dream :weeps:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

Magic still exists was delivered at 11:10am im about to head hom and see it in person!

8 hours ago, James_Dean said:

I have a package arriving on Wednesday, and I have no idea what it is :rip: 

Kinda assuming it's my Newburry order since in the past they have failed to notify me of orders being shipped

Update: just got a notification from Newburry that my order has been shipped. Hurray for Wallows  :wave:

feeling camp as **** listening to Magic Still Exists as my disco ball spins. :gaydonnacat1:

18 hours ago, Kings. said:

Oooh. I’d buy it this coming weekend then just to be sure that you have it. I’m sure you can find a promo code online for it as well!

-

2/4 more RSD orders are arriving today :party: My last copy of Mariah’s #1’s is lost in Alabama somewhere and idk what Newbury Comics is doing. Aside from that, I have my Sweetener vinyl coming from the UK and Isolation (blue) from a seller on eBay :dancehall: 

i regret not buying the ariana grande vinyls when I could, I just had better things to spend my money on at the time, but now i wish I had bought them. 

2 hours ago, thetea said:

i regret not buying the ariana grande vinyls when I could, I just had better things to spend my money on at the time, but now i wish I had bought them. 

What albums of hers were you looking for, I may have some extra DW copies :eli:

39 minutes ago, Kings. said:

What albums of hers were you looking for, I may have some extra DW copies :eli:

i'm looking for the coloured copies of DW, Sweetener and TUN

4 minutes ago, thetea said:

Sis, those will be repressed until the end of time aka until the vinyl craze slows down and they don't sell anymore. A bit of patience, you'll eventually get any mainstream album you want on wax.

Finally secured a copy of #01s 

it was quite the journey. 

3 minutes ago, Rocket said:

I'm so sick of these region releases.

Make them available for everyone. 

It's got to be coming soon for everyone.

This is being used to promote his album release show

1 minute ago, James_Dean said:

It's got to be coming soon for everyone.

This is being used to promote his album release show

But even when the sea green vinyl was up for sale. You weren't able to buy from the UK (after it sold out here in Aus). Like, don't you want my money?

6 minutes ago, Rocket said:

But even when the sea green vinyl was up for sale. You weren't able to buy from the UK (after it sold out here in Aus). Like, don't you want my money?

Ah I see what you mean.... I assume it's geo-locked because of chart sales or something idk

2 hours ago, thetea said:

Well I have DW, so :cm: As for the others, Sweetener will likely be restocked and TUN (clear) pops up at various Target locations all over, you just gotta get a hold of one when that happens.

So my Ariana bundle finally made it to customs, but the custom fees are pretty substantial. I’m worried that I’ll pay the fees, only to find out the vinyl is damaged. How would I go about this? Have you guys ever had your custom fees refunded? I ordered through Recordstore if that matters.

I’m not sure I even want them anymore, so if it’s a hassle then I might just tell them to return to sender. :rip:

26 minutes ago, touchofmyhand said:

So my Ariana bundle finally made it to customs, but the custom fees are pretty substantial. I’m worried that I’ll pay the fees, only to find out the vinyl is damaged. How would I go about this? Have you guys ever had your custom fees refunded? I ordered through Recordstore if that matters.

I’m not sure I even want them anymore, so if it’s a hassle then I might just tell them to return to sender. :rip:

I don’t think I’ve ever had to pay customs fees befores unless I used my UK address for something :dancehall: Where are you located?

My "Magic Still Exists" vinyl just arrived. :jonny5:

loved this album so much :jonny5:might have to snag all the variants

49 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

loved this album so much :jonny5:might have to snag all the variants

Don’t really see a difference between both shades of the blue one. I might go for the clear since I grabbed the opaque blue pressing of IWGUIW :matty:

:jonny5: that UO pressing of Blue Water Road is exactly what I had in mind for the album

Also, thank you to whoever posted about reaching out to Recordstore customer service for a peach Sweetener replacement. I ordered last June, got my v*mit green copy in January, and now they're sending me a replacement at the end of this month :clap3:

Edited by Indie

I think they just updated the mockup for the websotre variant of Blue Water Road

MUSIC-ProductImages-Vinyl_Blue_1100x.png?v=1650480887

:jonny5: I'm getting this one

All of Maluma's albums are being issued on vinyl... now why can't they do that with a latin acts we actually care about like Paulina, Belinda, Thalia?! :angry:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.