Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

26 minutes ago, Musicology said:

Just ordered Magic Still Exists from Bengans even though shipping for my stupid country is too high, I don’t care anymore, I need this record ♥️

Good choice. You would have been so mad since it's limited to 500 and won't get a repress anytime soon (if ever, let's be real lol)

Mine is on the way from imusic.co :jonny4:

• Replies 10.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, bestfiction said:

I ordered from JPC. anyone here have experience with them, how is their delivery?

7 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

I ordered from JPC. anyone here have experience with them, how is their delivery?

They're fantastic. I ordered from them over 50 times. Comes in a vinyl mailer, secured and always mint and flawless. My favourite German store next to HHV. :heart:

8 minutes ago, Daddy said:

They're fantastic. I ordered from them over 50 times. Comes in a vinyl mailer, secured and always mint and flawless. My favourite German store next to HHV. :heart:

thank you. I also ordered george michael older color LPs from them. are you from germany? do they send with tracking? because I got no option for shipping, just "flat" shipping rate to my country, whatever that means..

31 minutes ago, Daddy said:

Good choice. You would have been so mad since it's limited to 500 and won't get a repress anytime soon (if ever, let's be real lol)

I’m so happy right now ? And you are right, i was so mad I didn’t order it in the first place.

Has anyone ever had something replaced from recordstore.co.uk? My thank u next vinyl sleeve was damaged when it arrived. 

i’m also not happy with how dangerous woman was pressed, one side has colour and the other barely has any. 

6 hours ago, Rocket said:

The press release

Bring on the reissues.

i just want Celebration and…maybe something to remember. 

32 minutes ago, lestat111 said:

thank you. I also ordered george michael older color LPs from them. are you from germany? do they send with tracking? because I got no option for shipping, just "flat" shipping rate to my country, whatever that means..

I'm from Germany and they always send a tracking number but I have no experiences with packages leaving the country. I'm pretty sure you will get a tracking number too though, since they only use DHL!

got Hot Pink today from Amazon:jonny5:

12 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

When did you order? Still waiting for mine that shipped on April 15 :rip:

35 minutes ago, Pink Whitney said:

was it in good condition? I got one too and it came busted as hell. it was USED, literally, not even sealed. I don't really know what happened there.

2 hours ago, beans said:

i just want Celebration and…maybe something to remember. 

I don’t know why Celebration isn’t what we’re getting now. I guess a lot of people asked for remixes instead of what could be her most comprehensive GH box set ever (especially if they include the “hits” that came after)?  :skull:

I have the repress of Something to Remember (came out about nine years ago?) and it sounds pretty awful, so yeah... hoping for quality control this time. 

7 hours ago, James_Dean said:

They just released the picture disc for preorder on his UK store earlier this week, and we know the orange vinyl exists but has not be available to order yet...

plus, there's only 2 more weeks till the album is out, so this is kinda it :michael:

U.S. store has AIW digital download, UK store has the countdown. :deadbanana:

6 minutes ago, Mellark said:

U.S. store has AIW digital download, UK store has the countdown. :deadbanana:

I swear I saw a countdown on the US store for 2 items earlier, and then it changed to the AIW countdown :rip:

The UK and EU stores have countdowns, but they don't match that of the US :rip: they're probably getting something ahed of us idk :psyduck:

Exactly one month till one of the most iconic debuts of all time turns 20! :duca:

Do y’all think we’ll get an anniversary pressing of Let Go? I want it on colored vinyl so bad but I refuse to pay resale prices.

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Skins said:

Exactly one month till one of the most iconic debuts of all time turns 20! :duca:

Do y’all think we’ll get an anniversary pressing of Let Go? I want it on colored vinyl so bad but I refuse to pay resale prices.

Purportedly Avril is planning a re-release so I would imagine it would get re-pressed. She has said the reissue would include demos and b-sides, it’d be so stupid not to press it but then again it’s Avril so we shall see

49 minutes ago, Ampersand13 said:

Purportedly Avril is planning a re-release so I would imagine it would get re-pressed. She has said the reissue would include demos and b-sides, it’d be so stupid not to press it but then again it’s Avril so we shall see

Was not aware of the reissue! Super excited, hoping there’ll be a 3xLP.

My Dawn FM online exclusive came today. How weird that there's no tracklist on the back cover (just a sticker an the shrink wrap) and I'm still upset it wasn't a colored vinyl. Oh well, it's a good album and I'm glad to have it. 

8 hours ago, Musicology said:

Just ordered Magic Still Exists from Bengans even though shipping for my stupid country is too high, I don’t care anymore, I need this record ♥️

I was honestly really impressed with the packaging on my copy of Magic Still Exists, it has honestly the most heavily packaged vinyl I have ever received. It was in a vinyl mailer with a plastic band around it then it was placed in a second larger heavier vinyl mailer  with three plastic bands around it. 

They also use DHL for shipping. It shipped on Friday and arrived in butt **** Idaho on monday 11:10 am. Usually getting a package from Europe takes 2 weeks at the fastest. 

7 hours ago, Daddy said:

I didn't realize it it was so limited! :eek:  

Now I'm really glad this is one of the few times I decided to splurge on two copies! The other is on the way from iMusic.co

10 hours ago, lestat111 said:

Spotless 

2 hours ago, ThehushSound said:

I was honestly really impressed with the packaging on my copy of Magic Still Exists, it has honestly the most heavily packaged vinyl I have ever received. It was in a vinyl mailer with a plastic band around it then it was placed in a second larger heavier vinyl mailer  with three plastic bands around it. 

They also use DHL for shipping. It shipped on Friday and arrived in butt **** Idaho on monday 11:10 am. Usually getting a package from Europe takes 2 weeks at the fastest. 

I didn't realize it it was so limited! :eek:  

Now I'm really glad this is one of the few times I decided to splurge on two copies! The other is on the way from iMusic.co

Hopefully DHL will deliver this directly to my home and not having to go to my local post office. :nicole:

I ordered the madonna remixes clear vinyl and Lizzo’s special purple vinyl from JPC 

currently im still waiting on VanJess from HVV which has steadily been getting pushed back for months. Is this the aftermath of all those unnecessary  and unwanted “30” pressings? 

I just received an email for a media mail package and it says it’ll be here next Wednesday…I checked all of my preorders (via email) and nothing is matching up with the location it was accepted at so I’m pretty sure it’s my Sweetener vinyl which has no tracking number :jonny6:

• ATRL Moderator
9 hours ago, Skins said:

Was not aware of the reissue! Super excited, hoping there’ll be a 3xLP.

She hasn't confirmed a vinyl pressing of it though but we all just assume that would be the case. I think she's only referred to it as an anniversary release, praying she presses it :jonny5:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.