Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

7 minutes ago, Rocket said:

***** can give us X and Body Language first.

**** my bad. You right :coffee:

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

My Agnes Vinyl is in Cincinnati Ohio! I can't believe its already in the US! :jonny5:

(yes you will likely see more updates because i'm so damn excited!) :duca:

20220430_111608.jpg

Not a lamb (why not butterflies by the way???) but that tracklist and THAT COVER??? **** me up, Mimi!

I also ordered Segas first EP "34" from 2013 on vinyl :smitten:

waiting Dignity on purple & Best Of on mix of black-silver-white

8 hours ago, Glamthony said:

thank god for UK great taste and their edition of BO.

US Edition of Hillary's greatest hits (MW & BO) always had a terrible tracklist

42 minutes ago, JoAddams said:

waiting Dignity on purple & Best Of on mix of black-silver-white

US Edition of Hillary's greatest hits (MW & BO) always had a terrible tracklist

I really hope they include Come Clean (album version), and not that horrible remix they used to include on her greatest hits.

My Dawn FM has been sitting at USPS just 30 mins from me for days with no movement. USPS is the absolute worst. 

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

My Dawn FM has been sitting at USPS just 30 mins from me for days with no movement. USPS is the absolute worst. 

Mine has been stuck on shipping label created since Monday :chick3:

2 hours ago, Oktober Knight said:

4 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Mine has been stuck on shipping label created since Monday :chick3:

Awful. But imagine them stuffing a vinyl mailer box into a small mailbox, effectively warping the record into a wide U shape instead of putting it in a parcel locker or leaving it at the front door. I’m currently going through the complaint process and they’re not doing **** about it. I waited for the driver one day, but he said that wasn’t his route. I was about to drag him in person. If I could choose UPS or FedEx every time, I would. It’s worth the extra cost. 

Lucky for me, after sending pictures to the store, they shipped a new copy. Unlucky for me, it’s through USPS AGAIN. :skull:

• ATRL Moderator

Neither my Agnes record nor my Florence poster have anything more than "shipping label created" on their respective tracking pages :rip: 

4 minutes ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

Awful. But imagine them stuffing a vinyl mailer box into a small mailbox, effectively warping the record into a wide U shape instead of putting it in a parcel locker or leaving it at the front door. I’m currently going through the complaint process and they’re not doing **** about it. I waited for the driver one day, but he said that wasn’t his route. I was about to drag him in person. If I could choose UPS or FedEx every time, I would. It’s worth the extra cost. 

Lucky for me, after sending pictures to the store, they shipped a new copy. Unlucky for me, it’s through USPS AGAIN. :skull:

God i hate USPS :biblio:

I've been requesting through the tracking link that they deliver my (vinyl) packages to my front door for fear of that; but they continue to leave it in the package locker in the community mailbox. The vinyl packages barely fit in there, and the lock on the inside of the box usually smashes the side of the mailers.... I've been extremely lucky they haven't damaged any vinyl yet but I'm waiting for the day they do

M9K3GUP.jpg

3 hours ago, Glamthony said:

I really hope they include Come Clean (album version), and not that horrible remix they used to include on her greatest hits.

UO also could include Supergirl on MS from Collector's Edition, but... 

Edited by JoAddams

I think my credit card information was stolen from the website I used to order Agnes’ vinyl from :rip:

My bank caught it at least.

4 minutes ago, Headlock said:

I think my credit card information was stolen from the website I used to order Agnes’ vinyl from :rip:

:deadbanana4:

--

Anyway, I just opened my ASIB boxset and Disc 1 is WARPED. :cries: :cries: :cries: 

11 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

God i hate USPS :biblio:

I've been requesting through the tracking link that they deliver my (vinyl) packages to my front door for fear of that; but they continue to leave it in the package locker in the community mailbox. The vinyl packages barely fit in there, and the lock on the inside of the box usually smashes the side of the mailers.... I've been extremely lucky they haven't damaged any vinyl yet but I'm waiting for the day they do

M9K3GUP.jpg

This is EXACTLY what my mailing box looks like! And I made an account with USPS to specify that I want my parcel packages left at my door but they just keep ignoring it. It’s at “the driver’s discretion” I was told. Then why the **** is it an option?! Sometimes my record mailers are damaged from just being shoved in the parcel locker, but I’ve been lucky that it hasn’t always affected what’s inside. My locker is #6 and they put my vinyl in 1P usually. Are you sure we’re not neighbors? :chick1:

Edited by JCsNumba1Fan

8 minutes ago, Headlock said:

What site was it? :rip:

2 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

What site was it? :rip:

Imusic.dk :chick1:

They sent me an email last week about my payment method expiring and to re-enter it, and it was their official email and site and everything, not a phishing email, so I did, and my order was confirmed to ship right after so it was legit.

Then a couple days later someone tried to buy $1000 plane tickets on my card :jonnycat:

Edited by Headlock

1 minute ago, JCsNumba1Fan said:

This is EXACTLY what my mailing box looks like! And I made an account with USPS to specify that I want my parcel packages left at my door but they just keep ignoring it. It’s at “the driver’s discretion” I was told. Then why the **** is it an option?! Sometimes my record mailers are damaged from just being shoved in the parcel locker, but I’ve been lucky that it hasn’t always affected what’s inside. My locker is #6 and they put my vinyl in 1P usually. Are you sure we’re not neighbors? :chick1:

Not unless you're from Seattle area :dies:

Yeah, they're so annoying. I don't get why it's an option if they don't follow through with it.... I get that it's an extra step for them, but hello! It's part of your job :emofish:

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

They sent me an email last week about my payment method expiring and to re-enter it, and it was their official email and site and everything, not a phishing email, so I did, and my order was confirmed to ship right after so it was legit.

Then a couple days later someone tried to buy $1000 plane tickets on my card :jonnycat:

MESS  :deadbanana4:   lemme not even consider that site in the future

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Are you sure it's them cos I bought from them plenty of times before and I never had a problem. :emofish:

Just now, Kiel D-01 said:

Are you sure it's them cos I bought from them plenty of times before and I never had a problem. :emofish:

It’s the only site that I could think of that I used the card on most recently, unless Amazon or Ticketmaster got their info stolen :chick1:

8 minutes ago, James_Dean said:

Not unless you're from Seattle area :dies:

Yeah, they're so annoying. I don't get why it's an option if they don't follow through with it.... I get that it's an extra step for them, but hello! It's part of your job :emofish:

Oooh my sister lives in Bellevue. I’m in Vegas. I wish we had those mail slots in the door like the old days before most of us were even a thing. They could slide my vinyl right on in. But safety would be a concern. I’m too paranoid. :priceless:

1 hour ago, Headlock said:

i’ve only ever paid through paypal on their side and never had an issue before and i’ve used them plenty of times :thing:

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, Headlock said:

I had to reenter my info for iMusic.dk too pray for me and my bank account :jonnycat:

14 minutes ago, DUA LIPA said:

i’ve only ever paid through paypal on their side and never had an issue before and i’ve used them plenty of times :thing:

I had originally used PayPal when I initially made the purchase, didn’t do it when I had to re-enter. Guess I learned my lesson :jonnycat:

UM :biblio: WTF are these gigantic ads doing all throughout the forum…

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.