Vinyl Talk | RSD 2024 is over... what'd you get?

James_Dean

• ATRL Moderator

We've turned pop-ups off but it might take a day for them to cycle off

I use Opera on my phone and my mac and I've rarely had a pop up since we implemented them recently 

• Replies 10.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• James_Dean

• Kings.

• Attitude

• Rocket

Top Posters In This Topic

• ATRL Moderator

I'm thinking about getting the Eurovision 2022 records but it's sold out on the official site.  It's still available on Merchbar, is that trustworthy?  

• ATRL Moderator

My wallows RSD shipped, but the seller didn't provide a tracking number :biblio:

I got a faulty copy of Star-Crossed :biblionny: It has a black smudge on the side A and I tried cleaning it, but it looks like a small dent was under some of whatever the smudge was/is :rip: Between that, the shipment and being shipped back of certain releases and Mariah’s #1’s, RSD 2022 has so far been off to a very messy start.

1 hour ago, khalyan said:

We've turned pop-ups off but it might take a day for them to cycle off

I use Opera on my phone and my mac and I've rarely had a pop up since we implemented them recently 

The fact that y’all turned them on in the first place is so :skull:

do y'all think that the ariana grande positions deluxe vinyl will end up being rare and expensive like her other vinyls? 

31 minutes ago, thetea said:

do y'all think that the ariana grande positions deluxe vinyl will end up being rare and expensive like her other vinyls? 

More than likely. Is it still available to purchase?

Just now, Kings. said:

i'm pretty sure it sold out on her web store but it's still available on other sites like thesoundofvinyl and such. I'm planning to buy it, but I'll hold off if it doesn't sell out soon.

16 hours ago, SUPER CANNES said:

I hate VMP. I signed up to get notified about the leftover Aaliyah stock and they never let me know. Now of course it’s sold out and I’m not sure about buying an expensive copy off Discogs. :grump:
They also told me on Instagram that their ROTMs become available to non members usually after three months. Well that was a lie in this case. 

I bet theyll do a restock at some point. Also not sure where you're located but another variant is getting pressed and was supposed to come out around April but got delayed to june: https://blackgroundrecords.net/shop/aaliyah/aaliyah-aaliyahalbum

13 hours ago, ariananext said:

ugh nothing for Italy it seems 

Does Italy have a Universal Music/The Weeknd store? Maybe it's there...

19 minutes ago, bestfiction said:

Does Italy have a Universal Music/The Weeknd store? Maybe it's there...

wait let me see, i hadn't thought of that

6 hours ago, Kings. said:

I got it from recordstore uk, it's amazing

6 hours ago, thetea said:

i'm pretty sure it sold out on her web store but it's still available on other sites like thesoundofvinyl and such. I'm planning to buy it, but I'll hold off if it doesn't sell out soon.

Oooh. I’d buy it this coming weekend then just to be sure that you have it. I’m sure you can find a promo code online for it as well!

-

2/4 more RSD orders are arriving today :party: My last copy of Mariah’s #1’s is lost in Alabama somewhere and idk what Newbury Comics is doing. Aside from that, I have my Sweetener vinyl coming from the UK and Isolation (blue) from a seller on eBay :dancehall: 

@Headlock @khalyan I just got shipping notification from iMusic have you guys had any luck?

• ATRL Moderator
1 hour ago, ThehushSound said:

@Headlock @khalyan I just got shipping notification from iMusic have you guys had any luck?

This is what mine says right now

2022-04-28 14:46

PostNord, We have received a notification from your shipper that they are preparing an item for you. The tracking information will be updated when the parcel is handed over to PostNord

Fingers crossed there is an update today!

1 hour ago, ThehushSound said:

Yeah I actually got mine the same day I re-entered my payment info :gayriahcat2:

59 minutes ago, khalyan said:

This is what mine says right now

2022-04-28 14:46

PostNord, We have received a notification from your shipper that they are preparing an item for you. The tracking information will be updated when the parcel is handed over to PostNord

Fingers crossed there is an update today!

53 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Yeah I actually got mine the same day I re-entered my payment info :gayriahcat2:

That's good news! my copy from Bengans is on its way from SLC so hopefully that means I will get it tomorrow!!! :duca:

EDIT:  just got an email from DHL saying that it will be delivered by end of day today. 

Edited by ThehushSound

I have a package arriving on Wednesday, and I have no idea what it is :rip: 

Kinda assuming it's my Newburry order since in the past they have failed to notify me of orders being shipped

Great delivery day

Sophie Bextor Make A Scene, Glory Days, Brandy and #1s 

Waiting for Magic Still Exists to arrive on Wednesday :jonny:

Desperate for a Heartstopper vinyl. I love the OST.

Sigrid: How To Let Go: O2 Exclusive Signed Alternative Cover Black Vinyl

I like this cover more than the original, tbh.

Limited to 500 copies

32 minutes ago, Mellark said:

Limited to 500 copies

where can I get it?

1 hour ago, Mellark said:

Limited to 500 copies

the orange pressing with this cover art >>>

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.