K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

I don't know if the CEO had to sell another one of his apartments, but woo!ah! is releasing a 5-new-track minialbum.

I guess after the "Catch The Stars" test, they've zigzagged back to another YG production.  Instead of making purple, they're making danger.

:cm:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

I’ll believe it when I see it but this would be so cool to finally have :jonny6:

I'll believe it when I see it, that's all I'm gonna say. She always plays catfish with this "full album" and then it never comes. 

You can see a version of this same news every year for the past half a decade. :rip:

2 hours ago, WhalieX said:

I see HYBE already working on that rags to riches narrative. They know that the cult that stans that horrible company will buy anything that comes out of it.

Also the song is a My Bag rip off :skull:

Soyeon should sue

GDq2KsB.gif

2 hours ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Kpop stans fixation on bad nfts are for the planet is interesting to me. I mean, NFTs are a plague, but it’s not like the kpop industry is exactly known for being eco friendly in the first place. How do you complain about blockchain or whatever it’s called and then buy 20 albums, all being shipped across the world? What’s the carbon footprint of that? How much energy on both ends would you be using by streaming an MV for an hour… You know what I mean?

And it's always nugus getting dragged for this. Blackpink NFTs made zero noise.

nMlCxl9.gif

12 minutes ago, rzal said:

And it's always nugus getting dragged for this. Blackpink NFTs made zero noise.

nMlCxl9.gif

Sunmi was cancelled over hers

nMlCxl9.gif

NMIXX really botched with O.O

At least Kep1er had MVSK excellence.

nMlCxl9.gif

People always praise Jinni and Sullyoon for their visuals but Bae is up there too, she's very pretty.

I don't like much else about her sadly

nMlCxl9.gif

Edited by Ghiles

If Hybe actually managed to get Garam out of this and back into the group then they've got a hell of a reputation rebuilding arc that they'll have to build for her. She's going to have to walk every granny across the street, rescue every cat from a tree, plant every tree on Earth just to get back into the good graces of people. 

Can't wait for Garam soup kitchen era.

17 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

People always praise Jinni and Sullyoon for their visuals but Bae is up there too, she's very pretty.

I don't like much else about her sadly

nMlCxl9.gif

She belongs in the rabbit like visual of the JYP family but leans towards rat at the same time (does she look like one of the BTS boys or is it just me?). She kinda gives ugly pretty in a model way (plus her proportions) which means she’s not for everyone. 

I actually don’t mind her voice in a higher tone ala the WSL cover. 

nMlCxl9.gif

Not ten being the only one to do her challenge (keeping in mind hes not even in the same country right now:deadbanana4:)

it was bad for her

nMlCxl9.gif

28 minutes ago, Butters said:

nMlCxl9.gif

A top ten hit. 

Better prepare for the Lim Woong Young fans to mass stream his songs on the next hour tho. 

1 hour ago, Ghiles said:

Sunmi was cancelled over hers

nMlCxl9.gif

She doesn't have shooter fans like Blackpink. The way all of these NFT things were made by her company but only she received lashings :deadbanana2:

nMlCxl9.gif

38 minutes ago, Butters said:

nMlCxl9.gif

But I was told it would end up like O.O

nMlCxl9.gif

21 minutes ago, Hendery said:

Not ten being the only one to do her challenge (keeping in mind hes not even in the same country right now:deadbanana4:)

it was bad for her

nMlCxl9.gif

They can't escape her even out of the country. I'm sure there's more coming. 

nMlCxl9.gif

Le Slayafim hit makers

nMlCxl9.gif

Her star power even after all these years :clap3: A legend. The center of all centers. The main vocalists of all main vocalists. The main dancer of all main dancers. AN ACE! :clap3: 

Thinking about how these melon listeners are greeted with Garam's vocals

nMlCxl9.gif

Edited by Ghiles

54 minutes ago, Butters said:

nMlCxl9.gif

Not this actually becoming a hit :lmao:

58 minutes ago, CandyCoatedClouds said:

If Hybe actually managed to get Garam out of this and back into the group then they've got a hell of a reputation rebuilding arc that they'll have to build for her. She's going to have to walk every granny across the street, rescue every cat from a tree, plant every tree on Earth just to get back into the good graces of people. 

Can't wait for Garam soup kitchen era.

Yeah her image is ruined. I’m sure the full video is slightly different but this was so awkward

7 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Yeah her image is ruined. I’m sure the full video is slightly different but this was so awkward

This is sad, being judged by the court of opinion is so much worst than being judged by the court of law. I hope if Miss thing didn't actually bully anyone or at least was in an even altercation then everything works out for her.

6 minutes ago, sunmimi imfurst said:

rose-mcgowan-stan-twitter.gif

One of their worst singles. Why does Korea hate taste? I ask myself this question sometimes.

Shart the Night Away is musical terrorism but TWICE’s imperial era is still so impressive from a stats point of view :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:deadbanana2:
Maybe this isn’t the career for her. I would be mortified.