• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

29 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

I keep seeing people mention that Yoona is in the rap line, and it also says in kprofile that she is a lead rapper. 

Why can't SM just let Irene and Yeri sing, when they aren't bad vocalists at all, and have pleasant tones :jonny:

I sometimes feel like Kpop should respect the rap genre more, and not force the rap title on girls who are vocally weaker than the other members. They should instead debut more girls who are passionate about rap if they want rappers in their groups. Cause most of these idol rappers can actually sing, but since groups need rappers, the company usually chooses the least best vocalist out of the members to rap instead.

However I do like most idol rappers, so maybe Kpop know what they are doing and I shouldn't complain :michael:

Those positions are just for the weirdos that are obsessed with positions in groups. They essentially grouped all the SNSD girls that aren't in vocal line into the rap line. :rip: So I would not be concerned.

Tbh no one from SNSD or RV (and f(x) too) has any business rapping. They are all bad and should just stick to singing. Karina/Giselle are SM's best female rappers since SES and they aren't particularly spectacular at it either. :skull:

Oh well, not everyone can be a Jennie, LE, or HyunA. 

21 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Wait who is she?  :jonny:

Kpt0ogG.gif

The one and only miss Kyungri, aka the thumbnail for most 9Muses videos you'll see on YouTube :cm: 

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

:rip::biblio::rip:

Well i still stand by what I said, and they need to be more original with their album titles :dies: 

It’s a continuation for the back to back albums wdym: one is a mini, and that is followed by a full album

giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b420d45c052a0517ff

19 minutes ago, cloudbusting said:

:toofunny2:

the other kii is that jisoo is the only one who'll be nearly 40. wont they all be in their early 30's in 10 years :rip:

1 hour ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:celestial2:

Ahhh we won, I love how they always feed us with quantity AND quality! 1 check, now we just need to wait till D-Day for the other one, if its half as good as Twice's albums...:WAP:

3 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

Ahhh we won, I love how they always feed us with quantity AND quality! 1 check, now we just need to wait till D-Day for the other one, if its half as good as Twice's albums...:WAP:

I just hope they won’t make her screech too much :jonny2:

8 minutes ago, fauxtography said:

the other kii is that jisoo is the only one who'll be nearly 40. wont they all be in their early 30's in 10 years :rip:

Jisoo is 1 year older than Jennie, and 2 years older than Lisa and ROse...... :skull:

1 minute ago, BlackAura said:

Jisoo is 1 year older than Jennie, and 2 years older than Lisa and ROse...... :skull:

oh lol i thought jisoo was 27 and rose and lisa were like 22 :rip:

Scream not someone already made the Garamless version of their stage mix video :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, Yvwllis1 said:

The Best Boy Group :heart:

I hate greedy SM, I want 5 of these digipacks and the 2 photobooks :psyduck:

1 hour ago, Jared said:

Those positions are just for the weirdos that are obsessed with positions in groups. They essentially grouped all the SNSD girls that aren't in vocal line into the rap line. :rip: So I would not be concerned.

Tbh no one from SNSD or RV (and f(x) too) has any business rapping. They are all bad and should just stick to singing. Karina/Giselle are SM's best female rappers since SES and they aren't particularly spectacular at it either. :skull:

Oh well, not everyone can be a Jennie, LE, or HyunA. 

Wendy can rap a verse or two. 

2 hours ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah cause it's their best album and gave us some of their best b-sides

and it also gave us this iconic gif 

Their best release ever. Not 1 skip

13 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Wendy can rap a verse or two. 

Wait I forgot about rap legend Wendy. Her mini rap on Pose was a moment. :gaycat5:

1 hour ago, Witnessed ET said:

I just hope they won’t make her screech too much :jonny2:

That's definitely coming, its her trademark! :rip:

But yeah hopefully they tone it down in the title at least, I'm sure she's gonna be too nervous so a harder song won't help :gaycat6:

4 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

That's definitely coming, its her trademark! :rip:

But yeah hopefully they tone it down in the title at least, I'm sure she's gonna be too nervous so a harder song won't help :gaycat6:

If it’s there in the title track and she sings it live, we’ll be seeing some half-assed choreo :gaycat6:

The way these teasers sound so much better than the snippet from the highlight medley :WAP:

why do people talk about jennie as if she's some paragon of talent? she's not

she's average at best. she's an okay singer, okay "rapper" (i don't really consider anyone who doesn't write a rapper but let's keep that) and an okay performer

she should thank her rbf, it's the only thing that gives the impression that she's great on stage

people say that she's a songwriter because she said in a interview that she keeps a journal with some "songs" but where is it? writing on a piece of paper doesn't mean you're a good writer. if we judge her talents by that terrible verse in 'so hot'...

it's like she typed some generic swag words that were a thing back in 2012 and let the autocorrect do the rest of the job

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

How come both Seventeen and NCT DREAM release a new comeback so soon, like didn't both of they just release a comeback a month ago? 

Greed.

:cm:

5 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

The setup... who is running this account :skull: 

:skull:

Honestly you could explain a thousand times to me what that nonsense is and I still wouldn't get it...how about these companies focus on QUALITY music and let that speak for itself.