K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

20 minutes ago, sunny said:

This is a masterpiece! where are my sheeps at?

It's been on repeat since release, and the video is the best of the year for me.

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Britney Jean said:

Legend is coming! :jonnycat:

i remember when people thought she would be jaden jeong's protege but instead he's going to debut a 24 member NFT group :deadbanana2: she might have dodged a bullet at least.

13 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

:alexz:

whew, legends:jonny2:

2 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

An agreement would still hurt Garam if they were sure of Garams innocence they would countersue or win the trial, i agree with others in this thread there's no way Garam will continue, to me is fake news from the fans 

Well I assume that's what they're planning to do since they allegedly have multiple 3rd parties ready to testify for them, and a law suit is already in place so. They are probably trying to have that sentence revoked since the mom didn't do it at the time apparently. 

Honestly with how the industry has shifted away from relying on the GP for profit, even if HYBE keeps Garambe, they could just go full BG and focus on fandom album sales. The sakura akgaes are gonna carry them regardless :michael:

FThGCKRXwAAwXHQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

I hope Sakura bar sabotage their next CB if Hybe keep the criminal girl.

22 minutes ago, DelRey said:

I hope Sakura bar sabotage their next CB if Hybe keep the criminal girl.

They will not especially when WY bar came hard with their the Chinese sales unless Garam took all the lines and screen time :alexz2:

22 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ktrl keeps losing :clap3:

Formula of Love already has more streams than Eyes Wide Open? 
giphy.gif?cid=6c09b952b420d45c052a0517ff

also I’m starting to think we’re getting a Sanolo after Nolo, Kinda makes sense if she gets a sexy concept

1 hour ago, Cazy said:

i remember when people thought she would be jaden jeong's protege but instead he's going to debut a 24 member NFT group :deadbanana2: she might have dodged a bullet at least.

omg what even a nft group, 24 members too, yeah, Hyewon won't even breathe in their songs if she were to join :deadbanana4:

Lisa mentioning a potential thai baemon member in her interview :jonny:

They're COMING soon I fear...

I root for Le Sserafim, but the way Hybe handles this controversy is very off-putting

If they won’t come with something big to clear up her name, at least to some extent, it will be very hard to stan them and believe that they would have a natural and good group chemistry after everything that happened, since it’s really unfair to the other girls. 

They booked two popular girls from Izone, flew Kazuha from Europe last minute and not to mention Yunjin and Eunchae which are also very promising, I feel so sorry for them, even more if Garam will come back. K-pop world is ruthless and it will for sure affect them as a group 

10 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

My ****** fave! Feed us queen :WAP: 1 is probably an english version but 6 is already so good

:celestial2:

3 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

:celestial2:

One thing I trust JYPig is with giving twice good music lately, so I’m hoping it’s the same for Nolo 

23 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

For some reason, I never could take Irene as a "rapper" seriously, cause I know damn well that she hasn't playlisted a rap song in her entire life :dies: The same goes for Yoona, like Yoona and rapper being in the same sentence doesn't make sense to me :rip: You would think that the elegant "top visuals" in Kpop who have the "actress" look would be "singers" like IU, but are rappers instead :skull:

9979840676439ecdbfc4d187d96daf8bc35bc77a

YoonA did not even rap in any SNSD songs so idk why you brought her up. Hyoyeon did most of SNSD rapping, but most of their songs don't even have true "rap" sections anyways.

Irene/Yeri only rap out of default, cause they are weaker vocally compared to the other 3.

11 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah cause it's their best album and gave us some of their best b-sides

and it also gave us this iconic gif 

Sis that’s Taste of Love, not Formula of Love

36 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

For some reason, I never could take Irene as a "rapper" seriously, cause I know damn well that she hasn't playlisted a rap song in her entire life :dies: The same goes for Yoona, like Yoona and rapper being in the same sentence doesn't make sense to me :rip: You would think that the elegant "top visuals" in Kpop who have the "actress" look would be "singers" like IU, but are rappers instead :skull:

9979840676439ecdbfc4d187d96daf8bc35bc77a

0904bfb6f450ce0590c4afd3bc04a749.gif

YoonA has never been a rapper, idk where this hot take came from :deadbanana2:

Well most idol "rappers" are ****. But Irene actually delivered sometimes, like her bar in ICC is truly a career highlight. I remember this thread got SHOOKED when the song came out

not 7 tracks :jonny5: i’m ready for nayeonce to slay me

the cover is really cute as well :jonny5:

2 hours ago, Soobin said:

FThGCKRXwAAwXHQ?format=jpg&name=4096x409

OT8 magazine covers are very powerful

hMIdhJ0.gif

1 hour ago, Pluto2022 said:

Ktrl keeps losing :clap3:

Legends in the making wbk

9 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Yeah we need BTS to enlist, so that they they can take over for bg's.

With all these scandals BTS and HYBE have these days such as Jimin not paying his bills, V and Jennifer dating scandal, them not enlisting, Garam scandal etc.. 

The enlistment scandal, will be a lose-lose situation for BTS, cause if they don't enlist, then they will be over in Korea, and if they do enlist, SKZ will steal their fans and take their spot in the industry. 

And then Bang Chan and Lee Know can be the new "V and Jungkook"

We need Huntyjin to be kicked out first for the complete domination plans to succeed

Irene has always been good but not great vocally, and she also doesn’t have as distinctive a tone as Joy. Yeri is better than she gets credit for, and imo she gets great lines bc she’s never forced out of her range or anything like that

most idols pale in comparison to Seulgi, let alone Wendy so it makes sense that they get the lines they do

Monster mini let Irene shine tho, and her vocal color worked so well with Seulgi