K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Looks like Zsunder went from making kpop remixes on youtube to actually contributing to kpop songs themselves

If you don't know about them. they mostly made LOONA fanmade songs, rearranged versions of songs, and reimaginations of songs if they were sung by other artists. One of the better creators when it comes to kpop song remixes. Some of their stuff:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.

:deadbanana:

but you're right 

1 minute ago, SickLove said:

Looks like Zsunder went from making kpop remixes on youtube to actually contributing to kpop songs themselves

If you don't know about them. they mostly made LOONA fanmade songs, rearranged versions of songs, and reimaginations of songs if they were sung by other artists. One of the better creators when it comes to kpop song remixes. Some of their stuff:

we need a collab with Teddy for BP's next title :WAP: 

btw who remembers when HYO was producing and writing her songs? :dies: i wonder if she really did anything 

1 hour ago, rzal said:

No, someone on Twitter posted 3 lines of a document that said she had a restraining order and everyone took it as fact. 

Including Korea's "official" news service.

:cm:

Deep is not my kind of song but the chorus is kinda catchy

11 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.

A lot of people have Ophidiophobia too and that didn't stop SM.  :cm:

10 minutes ago, SickLove said:

Zsunder was working on Kaachi first mini album, they even released a remix of BABY V.O.X

Which fun fact got released around the same time BlackSwan released their version

19 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

:toofunny2:Snakes are way more scary than Spiders though.

This JinJin guy is so hot though:jonny4: Eunwoo's visuals are so bland compared to JJ and Moonbin's.

I love the Arachne concept :WAP:

So 

Taeyeon = Artemis

Hyoyeon = Arachne

Wonder who the other SNSD members are :matty:

MOONBIN SOLO

fantasia-fanning.gif

nnn I actually like Miss Terry’s new title, it’s fun

Stupid >>

27 minutes ago, SickLove said:

this is actually so cool, I’ve listened to their stuff before so it’s nice to see a big label collaborate like this :jonny6:

17 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

A lot of people have Ophidiophobia too and that didn't stop SM.  :cm:

But snakes are iconic symbols tho. Britney made it iconic i fear! :jonny4:

Spiders on the other hand are just ugly and creepy :biblio:

13 minutes ago, MusicFan98 said:

:toofunny2:Snakes are way more scary than Spiders though.

I actually love Spiders cuz they kill cockroaches WHICH I HATE with a passion, but weirdly people are so scared of them even tho they just mostly just their own business :foxaylove3:

Looks like Hyoyeon is not the only "singer" to know only one note today... :matty:

3 minutes ago, Xalric said:

Looks like Hyoyeon is not the only "singer" to know only one note today... :matty:

Welcome to kpop:giraffe:

ASTRO's album is quite good. Something Something and More are the highlights for me. :giraffe:

6 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

ASTRO's album is quite good. Something Something and More are the highlights for me. :giraffe:

I'm afraid they're the highlights for everyone dddd

Astro full albums are so weird, they always have 2 great songs and the rest is just... filler

2 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I'm afraid they're the highlights for everyone dddd

Astro full albums are so weird, they always have 2 great songs and the rest is just... filler

nnnn, I blame putting two acoustic/ballads songs back to back :toofunny2:

Isn’t Chaewon also a rigged member of ShelvedZone? 

That group is so full of members with questionable moral. 

All jokes aside, I do feel a strong bully vibe from Garam. However, she was like what, 12 when the incident happened? Unless she’s a psychopath, people do change, and we do alot of dumb **** for attention as kids. 

I know Kazuha has always been too busy focusing on being great at what what she loves than to spend her energy doing dumb ****. Not her having to carry this group’s moral too? Her poor shoulders!! 

astrollc.gif

That new Hyolyn song is a trashy bop :katie2: 

1 hour ago, BigBangStan said:

I think Arachne is the next Aespa villain :skull:

When aespa are battling HYO aka Arachne and Taeyeon (Artemis) comes and helps then resurrect Naevis to save Kwangya and the FLAT. :alexz:

Yeah...DEEP disappointed me. I feel like the teaser was better than the whole song. I guess Dessert remains unbothered.

There were also way too many spiders in the MV for it to be enjoyable viewing. 

Ooh and the new DJ Hyo is a bopppp! Should had featured Winter or something. She could  had added a great vocal moment with her high screeching like in Savage and Dream Come true!! 

astrollc.gif