• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

16 minutes ago, Axel. said:

Deep is not that bad. I'm sure you would be praising it if it were an aespa release. :mandown:

To be fair, Aespa would probably slay it since it kinda needs a vocal moment (Winter & Ningning would handle that), especially during the bridge + this concept is made for Karina & Giselle to slay. 

the way she’s not just an MPG but an MMG (main model girl) as well :jonnycat:

i hate when people call loud muisc noise, but deep is literally just noise

7 minutes ago, sxhunluv said:

Idk why Garam is the hill y'all want to die on. We all know the bullying issues in Asian countries are nowhere near comparable to how it is in the West. Some people commit suicide because of school violence over there. Garam even had a restraining order against her victim and had to move schools :rip: 

Wait, so it's confirmed that Garam actually b*llied someone?? :eek: I was gone the whole day cuz of school

DEEP is serving Anitta but noisier :clap3:

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

To be fair, Aespa would probably slay it since it kinda needs a vocal moment (Winter & Ningning would handle that), especially during the bridge + this concept is made for Karina & Giselle to slay. 

It's much better without annoying screaming :WAP:  

astrollc.gif

1 minute ago, aesthetic bih said:

Wait, so it's confirmed that Garam actually b*llied someone?? :eek: I was gone the whole day cuz of school

No, someone on Twitter posted 3 lines of a document that said she had a restraining order and everyone took it as fact. 

AVvXsEikn7rN3CoTHWR9DcnNHU6jemXIu9RUKiPE

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Nolo 

twice cb :gaycat6:

1 minute ago, rzal said:

It's much better without annoying screaming :WAP:  

astrollc.gif

No, someone on Twitter posted 3 lines of a document that said she had a restraining order and everyone took it as fact. 

AVvXsEikn7rN3CoTHWR9DcnNHU6jemXIu9RUKiPE

It's just a me-problem since I love screaming in songs. I guess I'll learn to like Deep cuz I really like the beats and the song's catchy. I do wish Hyo tried to switch up her vocals A BIT, but it's not a deal breaker for me since no one expected that from her.

The advantage is that she won't have a problem singing this live while dancing, so she's a genius I fear! 

astrollc.gif

-

So it's false alarm. Actually, Garam is growing on me. That's why I would be sooo sad if the rumors turned out true.

Also, from what I've seen, her personality is she's super shy and reserved (similar to me!) so I'm having a hard time believing she's actually capable of having a delinquent past. It's just a matter of a STRONG evidence for those claims to come out for me (and there hasn't been one so far). 

astrollc.gif

18 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

the way she’s not just an MPG but an MMG (main model girl) as well :jonnycat:

glad SS is payoling her I want her to be famous :jonnycat:

Yujin booked and busy :clap3:

IVE > Lesserafim (I like both though) 

4 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

So it's false alarm. Actually, Garam is growing on me. That's why I would be sooo sad if the rumors turned out true.

Also, from what I've seen, her personality is she's super shy and reserved (similar to me!) so I'm having a hard time believing she's actually capable of having a delinquent past. It's just a matter of a STRONG evidence for those claims to come out for me (and there hasn't been one so far). 

astrollc.gif

Soojin teas? 

astrollc.gif

1 minute ago, Britney Jean said:

Soojin teas? 

astrollc.gif

Oh wow, I did not know they had the same situation. I thought she was kicked out from Gidle for having a "frigid ***** face" or sth, cuz apparently Koreans don't like that

astrollc.gif

6 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

I think it's for the best that you should prepare yourself to think that she's made some mistakes in the past -- maybe mostly because the people she hung around with, but Korea is prepared to give her a second chance because she's just sooooooooo pretty!

:cm:

And her company is powerful enough to enact Korea's corporate censorship machinery.

13 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Nolo 

twice cb :gaycat6:

I Lowkey hope it is Nolo

BN8rEMj.gif

AleXa was supposed to perform at BBMAs but this is all she did... She should have booked Eurovision on Saturday instead :rip: 

DEEP would be an amazing aespa's title track, it's very their style

1 minute ago, harrythevifan said:

I think it's for the best that you should prepare yourself to think that she's made some mistakes in the past -- maybe mostly because the people she hung around with, but Korea is prepared to give her a second chance because she's just sooooooooo pretty!

:cm:

And her company is powerful enough to enact Korea's corporate censorship machinery.

I just feel so guilty tho to be one of the people that are to willing to give her an "exemption" pass just because of her pretty face, when it's everybody else, they would just be immediately kicked out of the group.

I've encountered bullies before and they are the worst. They have destroyed my confidence on a lot of things :'(

So, I'll just stay neutral (so far) and won't stan her completely. I think I'll appreciate her talents and whatever she brings into the group once in a while 

3 hours ago, Adama said:

:WAP:

tatiana-rpdr.gif

Spoiler

I still think it’s a comeback spoiler lol

4 minutes ago, BigBangStan said:

I think Arachne is the next Aespa villain :skull:

:biblio: Gonna scare the fans / listeners away. A lot of people have arachnophobia.