• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

5 hours ago, Witnessed ET said:

This is so wild to me. Did someone really get on a helicopter to stalk their rehearsals? :lmao:

That limited zoom nnn, should've used a S22 Ultra with its 10x zoom :rip:

1 hour ago, Xalric said:

The thing with Hyo is Yuri for example got her song changed last minute to benefit SNSD sub unit and she was told if she'd flop she won't have a come back. And didn't have one since. But Hyo did worse than her and keeps coming back. 

Im not saying it's bad, but SM should keep the same energy with all the girls. 

Sis, Dessert + Sober are the biggest non Taeyeon solo SNSD singles :dies:not smash hits by any means but over 100M streams combined on YouTube, not saying she is profitable but she is bigger than Yuri musically.

11 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

Gif) Jennie | Ünlüler, Kızlar, Koreli kız

Yawn & yawna korea’s biggest it girls duo:heart2:

not y'all being pressed about HYO's yearly singles and 2 new songs mini. stop insinuating she's a prostitute and tell your lazy faves to get to WORK 

BlandSpanishFoxhound-size_restricted.gif

50 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

it’s what my king deserves :WAP:

also he slayed as usual :WAP:

i would’ve FAINTED :jonny2:

not a single live note :WAP: the male britney 

FVzXNWu.gif

miss hyo getting 2 new songs a year makes her a pros****** y'all have lost your minds fr  :deadbanana4:

as if miss terry doesn't make money from being a dj already 

I think Dj Hyo is getting the push from SM because of her new face. She literally looks sooooooooo muchhhhh better than she was during Hag Gen’s prime. If she looked like this during their peak, Jaw, Yawn and YooN/A would had a much harder time stealing the spot light 

NhgH9My.gif

Miss Terry is getting the push because she's the face of ScreaM Records (SM's EDM sub-label) 

They need some artists on that label to actually release music. 

Plus she has delivered us a few bops, so what's the problem...

MISS-TERRY-TERRYYY.gif

If you guys can pick any female idols from any companies across all gens and form a GG, who would you put in the group and why? 

NhgH9My.gif

5 minutes ago, Kh-Loud said:

If you guys can pick any female idols from any companies across all gens and form a GG, who would you put in the group and why? 

NhgH9My.gif

I'd form an EDM-driven group with girls from different gens:

- Hyo (composer, choreographer, great dancer)

- Tiffany (English speaker)

- Lisa (great dancer, rapper)

- Kim Chaewon (angelic voice, perfect singer)

- Miyawaki Sakura (Japanese speaker)

NhgH9My.gif

Why do I feel like IVE would make a song like this a national hit

8 minutes ago, ZENO said:

I'd form an EDM-driven group with girls from different gens:

- Hyo (composer, choreographer, great dancer)

- Tiffany (English speaker)

- Lisa (great dancer, rapper)

- Kim Chaewon (angelic voice, perfect singer)

- Miyawaki Sakura (Japanese speaker)

NhgH9My.gif

this being her only quality is actually sending me

NhgH9My.gif

That Tsuki girl is something.

1 minute ago, Héloïse said:

this being her only quality is actually sending me

NhgH9My.gif

They're all visuals™, and she's always been my fave in SNSD. Tiffany is amazing.

NhgH9My.gif

2 minutes ago, Xalric said:

That Tsuki girl is something.

She's the actual IT girl from the 4th gen. Korea will catch up one day.

NhgH9My.gif

22 minutes ago, Héloïse said:

She's the actual IT girl from the 4th gen. Korea will catch up one day.

NhgH9My.gif

We need her service again Billlie out of the nugudom challenge 

NhgH9My.gif

this is the best gif ever Chaewon Queen :gaycat5:

Edited by Dialamba

3 hours ago, Dialamba said:

SM has a lot of thing to improve but it’s the only company which is respecting the legacy of their older groups, in another company 2nd gen idols would’ve been shelved after their 7 year contract. This is why SM managed to create a strong connection with fans. 

SM is known for ditching their older groups in favor of their younger groups what is this lie :deadbanana2:

Almost 30M views in 3 months is amazing for this queen:clap3::katie2: 

So, when you leave, please make it easyyyyyyyyyyyyy

Cause I-N-V-U:jamming:

When you think about it, those specifics lyrics are clearly meant for Ms Jessica:!ohno: Taeyeon getting the truth out there and us not noticing:fan:

3 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

SM is known for ditching their older groups in favor of their younger groups what is this lie :deadbanana2:

Fx =/ all the older groups.

Suju members keep releasing a TON of music, either soloists, sub units and group comebacks, same goes to SHINee and TVXQ to a lower scale. BoA has released plenty of material regardless of her floppage since like 2015, EXO guys release consistently and RV just started a trilogy this year + a japanese album and apossible solo releases from Wendy/Joy/Seulgi like:psyduck::psyduck:  not to mention they are remastering their old music videos when no one gives a crap about that.

1 minute ago, MusicFan98 said:

Fx =/ all the older groups.

Suju members keep releasing a TON of music, either soloists, sub units and group comebacks, same goes to SHINee and TVXQ to a lower scale. BoA has released plenty of material regardless of her floppage since like 2015, EXO guys release consistently and RV just started a trilogy this year + a japanese album and apossible solo releases from Wendy/Joy/Seulgi like:psyduck::psyduck:  not to mention they are remastering their old music videos when no one gives a crap about that.

I'm not talking about them releasing something but the way they are promoted. It's clear that once their newer acts debut they start neglecting the older ones. Doesn't Yawn regularly complain about SM like :rip: 

Edited by Billionaire

20 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

I'm not talking about them releasing something but the way they are promoted. It's clear that once their newer acts debut they start neglecting the older ones. Doesn't Yawn regularly complain about SM like :rip: 

Sure, but as a 7-8-9 or more year old group you should be able to stand on your own, and many don't even like promoting, like Taeyeon who stopped promoting on 2017 until Weekend was released last year:deadbanana4:

42 minutes ago, Billionaire said:

Girl not when Suju and Shinee are still in that company. Any other company would've kicked them out

Edited by sxhunluv