K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

seeing Liz and Yujin smiling and with that happy face after noticing how the crowd is singing makes me feel alive :jonny5:

They deserve it:jonny:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

IVE best 4th gen group :heart2:

53 minutes ago, BIAATCH said:

i would pass out. It sounds incredible on a stadium:WAP:

Love Dive is the type of song made for big arena/stadium. :jonny5:It sounds so euphoric, atmospheric and such a good sing-along song. A perfect encore song when they become big enough to have their own concert tour.

3 minutes ago, ZENO said:

People need to realize how important SNSD was, is and forever will be among the K-Pop industry. SNSD is one of those artists who truly paved the way for both SM and K-Pop artists’ expansion in general.

While not every member of the group is focusing on music in terms of solo activities, Hyoyeon is one of those who’s actually doing it.

It’s frustrating to read comments trying to diminish Hyoyeon just because her numbers aren’t as strong as other soloists. She developed an identity as a soloist and of course SM is supporting her, she’s still part of the company (unlike some of the girls, who are still part of SNSD tho) and SM owns a lot to SNSD.

Yeah and come up with shady comments that she provides "services" to get SM support is tacky and disgusting. 

She cleary loves music and has an interest on it. Good that SM continues to support her doing what she loves the most.

5 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

They deserve it:jonny:

I need a 4K Fancam of Love Dive because it was so good :jonny5:

8 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Honestly it must be such a confidence boost to be kpop ROOKIES and the whole stadium in a foreign country screaming your lyrics back at you :WAP:

33 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

:WAP:

queens :sosad: they deserve this and so much more 

The writers chose the English lyrics wisely, it’s easier for I-fans. It’s so bad it’s good !  Narcissistic my god I love it :jonny6: 

her English always cracks me up nn it's cute

but wow so gorgeous and the audience LOVED them:jonny:

1 minute ago, Rainy Devil said:

Yeah and come up with shady comments that she provides "services" to get SM support is tacky and disgusting. 

She cleary loves music and has an interest on it. Good that SM continues to support her doing what she loves the most.

Amen.

She gives her everything to music, people should be way more respectful towards Hyo, and a similar discussion could be done with BoA.

Are BoA’s numbers as huge as they used to be? Sadly, no. But she helped K-Pop to reach the its current success, she’s helping SM’s younger artists now (see: aespa) and SM knows it so of course they’re grateful and support the ones who are part of the family.

SM has a lot of thing to improve but it’s the only company which is respecting the legacy of their older groups, in another company 2nd gen idols would’ve been shelved after their 7 year contract. This is why SM managed to create a strong connection with fans. 

The ‘You know what I deserve… DeSsErT’ songstress made some points so let’s not do too much on her solo work 

NhgH9My.gif

The thing with Hyo is Yuri for example got her song changed last minute to benefit SNSD sub unit and she was told if she'd flop she won't have a come back. And didn't have one since. But Hyo did worse than her and keeps coming back. 

Im not saying it's bad, but SM should keep the same energy with all the girls. 

Edited by Xalric

47 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

I need a 4K Fancam of Love Dive because it was so good :jonny5:

They are going to upload an official version right? Cause if they don’t……

45 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

queens :sosad: they deserve this and so much more 

:sosad:

45 minutes ago, WhalieX said:

her English always cracks me up nn it's cute

but wow so gorgeous and the audience LOVED them:jonny:

Growing up in a community full of American expats did that to her English nnnn :dies:

but she’s so beautiful :jonny2:

Edited by Witnessed ET

not people here calling Hyo lowkey a pr*titute because she's finally getting some won in her music career that she EARNED in SNSD :rip:

haven't you though if Yuri, Yoona or Sunny aren't releasing more solo stuff is because simply they don't want too? :rip:

12 minutes ago, Witnessed ET said:

Growing up in a community full of American expats did that to her English nnnn :dies:

but she’s so beautiful :jonny2:

Were you expecting her to sound British? Lol

8 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

not people here calling Hyo lowkey a pr*titute because she's finally getting some won in her music career that she EARNED in SNSD :rip:

haven't you though if Yuri, Yoona or Sunny aren't releasing more solo stuff is because simply they don't want too? :rip:

Yuri literally said she wanted too... :rip:

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

Then the time will come. It's not like she's MIA :rip: She's busy with other stuff :coffee2:

2 hours ago, BIAATCH said:

i would pass out. It sounds incredible on a stadium:WAP:

oh my god :WAP:

48 minutes ago, Xalric said:

She got pigeonholed because her Bossam: Steal the Fate show outdid her album significantly. She’s way more profitable as an actress and SM is cashing in on it.

45 minutes ago, Alaska. said:

An icon, a legend, the moment :clap3:

it’s what my king deserves :WAP:

also he slayed as usual :WAP:

i would’ve FAINTED :jonny2:

57 minutes ago, Xalric said:

But she kind of said at first that she wouldn't if her solo flopped and it did, after her success with that Drama from last year she talked about music again.