• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

The golden disk awards will be in Bangkok this year. 
The same day as BP concert.That might explain why they couldn’t book the bigger stadium 

On 11/13/2022 at 1:16 AM, Sept said:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: but i still wanna ride his c*ck

sis, you deserve so much better :chick3:

YooA’s song is……..interesting? it’s annoying but also kinda catchy and fun lol. Also reminds me of Coloring Book era OMG :rip::skull:

The way it's still not over yet :redface:

Let's hope they get out from this and get better treatment. Any idols really don't deserve this kind of toxic abusive treatment.

13 hours ago, Fanta said:

There is a clear reason why we didn’t get it we just have to hope it leaks eventually. :cm:

i think they'll end up giving it an animated mv like this one

-

Sakura's youtube channel for her variety show. Like and subscribe :bird:

Not the squid game actor starring in Chen new mv! 

The vocals :clap3:

Edited by Adama

Simply K-pop Con-Tour stops in Nigeria!  Sorta.

• ? Line-up: ALICE, NATURE, YOUNITE, ATBO, CRAXY, AleXa, TRENDZ, NINEi, ICHILLIN'

And Ichillin', Nine.i and Nature did the Secret Airlines preshow with Minji and Jinny, too.

:cm:

1 hour ago, levi_valvi said:

the instrumental is kinda deceiving and weird, it makes you feel like it's going somewhere and develop into a large booming chorus but it just... doesn't

she and Chaeyeon should have switched title tracks lol

So, when Interpark's music division was shuttered leaving Laboum homeless, there was also a rookie boy group at the label who was able to find a new home.

The thing is, TrendZ's new home is Global H, aka NH Media (and Nega), aka Laboum's original home. :keir:   Well, the things you only can discover during the autopsy.

:cm:

A Japanese debut isn’t a great idea. Only hardcore fans care about it. They should’ve debuted with an English single. :rip:

48 minutes ago, IamCY said:

I haven’t had time to listen to Chensus’ new album yet, is it as good as Bible April

I Don’t Even Mind and Traveller are top 5 EXO solo songs :jonnycat:

2 hours ago, Adama said:

Not the squid game actor starring in Chen new mv! 

The vocals :clap3:

the talent :jonny4: the way i usually dislike ballads but king chen is an exception

3 hours ago, levi_valvi said:

the song lacks a punch but i like it

3 hours ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

So misamo is debuting in Japan :ducky:

Jihyolo still N/A, I fear she's an OST singer :gaycat7:

1 hour ago, Dialamba said:

A Japanese debut isn’t a great idea. Only hardcore fans care about it. They should’ve debuted with an English single. :rip:

Yeah same, especially since Japanese promotions aren’t the best. Hope the TT is in English mixed with some Japanese. They can do Japanese songs for their bsides. 

Anyways they better serve something like this! 

YooA's song is weird in a catchy way but it seems like they tried to recreate Dolphin... And god girlie has no musical identity at all, there's like 0 link to her previous release both melody and concept wise :rip: 

17 hours ago, getinthezone said:

someone should debut another 3-member group

Honestly yeah, it's been so long since we've had a successful one. Honestly if RV had been Irene, Seulgi and Wendy doing the music NJ are doing now. I would have been cool with it.

16 hours ago, WhalieX said:

such a gorgeous girl :jonny:

Should be the it girl but as always Korea is blind. At least she's still an ace.

Edited by CandyCoatedClouds

11 minutes ago, Adama said:

Yeah same, especially since Japanese promotions aren’t the best. Hope the TT is in English mixed with some Japanese. They can do Japanese songs for their bsides. 

Anyways they better serve something like this! 

I hope they just called it japan unit because its the japanese members or something tbh :gaycat7:

I get why they'd promote in japan as their main market tho, especially for this unit... they're japanese after all, as big as they are there it'll be nice for them to settle as japanese celebrities rather than just celebrities from a kpop group, but ideally the best thing here would be a double title, one in japanese, one in korean :jonnycat: 

10 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

I hope they just called it japan unit because its the japanese members or something tbh :gaycat7:

I get why they'd promote in japan as their main market tho, especially for this unit... they're japanese after all, as big as they are there it'll be nice for them to settle as japanese celebrities rather than just celebrities from a kpop group, but ideally the best thing here would be a double title, one in japanese, one in korean :jonnycat: 

In my opinion it makes perfect good sense. There will be other subunits that will have the focus on Korea and there are also the solos. Also the aren’t the Japanese members all really popular! I’m sure a full album would do a nice amount of units in Japan. Plus I’m sure the singles will also be release in Korean. 

the way YooA's music video has 980k+ views in 4 hours already but only 960 comments :rip:

they're not even hiding it

Edited by Flomik