• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

She really is that chick!

1 minute ago, Xalric said:

:deadbanana2: :deadbanana2: but i still wanna ride his c*ck

Siwon has always been UGLY to me and now it makes sense. Proud of my instincts and my cock for doing the right thing.

My bias is Chaeyoung but i gotta admit Jisun has SO much sex appeal as an idol, one of the best of currently active idol i've seen. Not to mention she's also great at cooking. MOTHER :jonnycat:

6 hours ago, Adama said:

Fixed :cm:

What part of ses was influenced by American gg especially by a hip hop group? They were modeled after European pop group and even their music were heavily influenced by euro electronic pop. 

People today especially the American ones don't know how popular euro pop groups used to be in asia. That's why SM used to work with a lot of European producers before. 

Edited by newuser

2 hours ago, Britney Jean said:

My bias is Chaeyoung but i gotta admit Jisun has SO much sex appeal as an idol, one of the best of currently active idol i've seen. Not to mention she's also great at cooking. MOTHER :jonnycat:

I’m sharing the same birthday as her and I’m also great at cooking. I just can’t find my sex appeal tho. 

She was ranked first in Idol School right? Us 23rd November girlies (Miley Cyrus too) slayed in life :clap3:

26 minutes ago, fais_2311 said:

I’m sharing the same birthday as her and I’m also great at cooking. I just can’t find my sex appeal tho. 

She was ranked first in Idol School right? Us 23rd November girlies (Miley Cyrus too) slayed in life :clap3:

Nope... The First rank in Idol School is actually not in the group.

MNET rigged the show, because they fell she didn't fit the vibe of the show.

Hopefully it sparks an interest in Koria because it seems they say no to this song since it received the least stream on Spotify Korea from Antifragile album. Heck, even Blue Flame and Sour Grape get more stream than Impurities.

Edited by Hay Amores

7 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

Hopefully it sparks an interest in Koria because it seems they say no to this song since it received the least stream on Spotify Korea from Antifragile album. Heck, even Blue Flame and Sour Grape get more stream than Impurities.

Honestly they should have a done a double title track with Fearless-Blue flame. 

4 minutes ago, Dialamba said:

Honestly they should have a done a double title track with Fearless-Blue flame. 

that would be so good

I suppose they had Blue Flame video in the plans but the She-Who-Must-Not-Be-Named fiasco messed things up

28 minutes ago, Green Tea Is Green said:

People wanting love bomb but love bug is the superior twice reject :jonnycat:

The way they lost on this BOP.

Fun fact about Love Bug & Yes Or Yes.

Yes Or Yes was written for GFRIEND while Love Bug for Twice.

Edited by Xalric

51 minutes ago, Hay Amores said:

The way we lost a blue flame MV.... I need some chinese fan to leak it the way they leaked OT9 CMIYC :)

10 hours ago, fais_2311 said:

You 23rd November liners slays :clap3::heart:

This concept seems like it's going to be one of their quirkiest/wildest yet...

Edited by Zack

tbh I’m not crazy about the pop-punk vibe it’s giving BUT she actually was around for the earlier wave of it so I’m curious to hear her take if that’s the way it ends up going

11 minutes ago, Zack said:

This concept seems like it's going to be one of their quirkiest/wildest yet...

this is NUTS im so hyped