K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

3 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Didn’t The Album outstreamed and outsold Chromatica? They were right.

Black Pink is rotting in smaller than average arenas

Gaga regularly breaks attendance and gross records at stadiums

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Century said:

Black Pink is rotting in smaller than average arenas

Gaga regularly breaks attendance and gross records at stadiums

Isn’t the Born Pink tour projected to outgross the Chromatica Tour? Stop embarrassing yourself :ahh:

Just now, k4rmabutterfly said:

Isn’t the Born Pink tour projected to outgross the Chromatica Tour? Stop embarrassing yourself :ahh:

It's so funny that you believe that. 3.5-4m opening weeks teas :zzz:

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

when this become a a Blackpink vs Gaga thread? :ahh::deadbanana4:

Antis here already used Lizzo, Kate Bush and Beyoncé to go against BP. I’m not surprised, they’re desperate their flop faves can’t compete.

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

Just now, k4rmabutterfly said:

Antis here already used Lizzo, Kate Bush and Beyoncé to go against BP. I’m not surprised, they’re desperate their flop faves can’t compete.

860370403_jiminiceecream.thumb.gif.3a757

Not BEYONCE and LADY GAGA being flop favs compared to scatpink. This is why nobody takes your base seriously. :bibliahh:

5 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

They have more US dates booked than Gaga in arenas that are half the capacity of the venues she played. If you really think their US tour is going to outgross the biggest female tour of the year idk what to tell you. Itll be very interesting when half of the box scores arent reported though, like their last tour. :ahh:

Anyway no US mpg needs to be used against 0 talent black pink.

They aren't gg #1 in physicals

aren't #1 gg in digital albums

aren't #1 gg in digital singles

aren't #1 gg in touring

All they have is some bot farm streams and a few weeks of legendarily coordinated international bulk buying. They can't even win against Twice and SNSD who are both local to Asia. Let alone GLOBAL forces like BEYONCE and LADY GAGA. :rofl::rofl:

Not BEYONCE and LADY GAGA being flop favs compared to scatpink. This is why nobody takes your base seriously. :bibliahh:

Pretending you stan Beyoncé or Gaga when in reality you’re a bitter fan of the flop OVER group that BP erased from history. :ahh:

dance-park-bom.gif

3 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

If you really think their US tour is going to outgross the biggest female tour of the year idk what to tell you

The way you twisted my words to make an argument :ahh: I literally never said that. Born Pink is a GLOBAL tour. 

2 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

The way you twisted my words to make an argument :ahh: I literally never said that. Born Pink is a GLOBAL tour. 

In that case, I'd really hope they outgross the Chromatica Ball Tour. They quite literally have double the dates booked currently. 42 shows > 20 shows so :ahh:

8 minutes ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

Pretending you stan Beyoncé or Gaga when in reality you’re a bitter fan of the flop OVER group that BP erased from history. :ahh:

dance-park-bom.gif

iic73QW.png

yJ5nJ4V.jpg

Maybe the simple truth is just that your favs come from a criminal company who tried and failed to buy them the #1 gg position. Bought achievements and collabs only go so far when there's no talent or originality and the gp isn't interested. :bird:

14 minutes ago, Century said:

Anyway no US mpg needs to be used against 0 talent black pink.

They aren't gg #1 in physicals

aren't #1 gg in digital albums

aren't #1 gg in digital singles

aren't #1 gg in touring

All they have is some bot farm streams and a few weeks of legendarily coordinated international bulk buying. They can't even win against Twice and SNSD who are both local to Asia. Let alone GLOBAL forces like BEYONCE and LADY GAGA. :rofl::rofl:

how didnt they win against Twice and SNSD? Better digitals than both TWICE and SNSD, better physicals than them both, both in korea and WW :ahh:

imagine being this delusional

BP are literal robotic IG models, whose personalities are the dotted lines they signed on the contracts. Why are we comparing them to real HUMAN artists, who give a sh*r about their crafts? 

spacer.png

No one stans those western artists. But the delusional "Biggest female song, album, etc" talk is just that. Delusional. 

Stick to just saying biggest female Kpop group and no one would bother proving you wrong. 

Just now, getinthezone said:

how didnt they win against Twice and SNSD? Better digitals than both TWICE and SNSD, better physicals than them both, both in korea and WW :ahh:

imagine being this delusional

For two releases Blackpink had higher numbers. Career totals aren't even close. Twice and SNSD both DESTROY the fads sorry.

iic73QW.png

yJ5nJ4V.jpg

Maybe the simple truth is just that your favs come from a criminal company who tried and failed to buy them the #1 gg position. Bought achievements and collabs only go so far when there's no talent or originality and the gp isn't interested. :bird:

BP currently have the best selling kpop female album ever, the most streamed female song of the decade, the most streamed female album by a girl group ever, you’re just delusional.

And a Gaga stan trying to talk about criminals? I’ll have to stop here.

tumblr_mwh9t7R8Ch1rpgfoho1_500.gif?resiz

2 minutes ago, Gaia said:

No one stans those western artists. But the delusional "Biggest female song, album, etc" talk is just that. Delusional. 

Stick to just saying biggest female Kpop group and no one would bother proving you wrong. 

please... of course they would

For two releases Blackpink had higher numbers. Career totals aren't even close. Twice and SNSD both DESTROY the fads sorry.

their career totals should be higher, considering Blackpink has 2 albums and 2 mini albums..

talking about fads while being a blackjack :ahh:

1 minute ago, k4rmabutterfly said:

BP currently have the best selling kpop female album ever, the most streamed female song of the decade, the most streamed female album by a girl group ever, you’re just delusional.

And a Gaga stan trying to talk about criminals? I’ll have to stop here.

tumblr_mwh9t7R8Ch1rpgfoho1_500.gif?resiz

Not PINK VENOM being the most streamed female song of the decade when dua lipa has multiple songs with 2 billion streams on Spotify alone:bibliahh:

NOT a YG group stan talking about criminal activity :bibliahh:

NOT you continuing to set up BP like this, you're starting to look like more of an anti than me. :bibliahh:

well when u add up all of HYLT’s streams… :soda: 

3 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

their career totals should be higher, considering Blackpink has 2 albums and 2 mini albums..

YG and Teddy have both stated that part of the strategy with black pink is to drive sales up with long hiatuses, they wouldn't sell this much per release or even close with a Twice release schedule don't delude yourself. (you love deluding yourself though so)

4 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

talking about fads while being a blackjack :ahh:

My signature says CL(who's still releasing great music and touring the world), not 2NE1. The output is still good so I stan, I don't need management to buy media puff pieces falsely claiming to be #1 in order to stan, I have different standards to a blink. :bird:

6 minutes ago, Gaia said:

They’re the most viewed group this year, only of 3 female artists reached 100k units the first week on BB200 : Beyoncé, Twice and BP. They have one of the biggest opening week on Spotify this year. :deadbanana4: