• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

ok so it has good verses but everything else is kinda meh :katie: Savage got me hooked on first listen with the SOPHIE'd verses and that cinematic pre-chorus, but Girls... idk we'll see if it it's a grower. It does give major NCT vibes btw.

such relief 3 tracks on release are mile ahead of those 2 fillers.

Girls > Lingo > ICU > Illusion > LTS :gaycat: winter/ningning on girls' bridge tho :nicole: 

Illusion is def the best song on the mini. But I guess it wouldn't have worked with their concept lyrics so that probably stopped it from being the title track

Overall the mini is bad compared to Savage. It lacks cohesion.

6 minutes ago, Harrier said:

I actually want SNSD to come back with SM'd mess. They've only really done it with The Boys & IGAB :celestial5:

And that was enough

2 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Tiffany is going back to the US :deadbanana4:

I mean these days they don't need to quarantine anymorec and Tiff hasn't been back to US since 2020.

I think after SNSD promo she will go back for a while, and then go back to Korea to continue promote the Chaebol's Son and possibly be in that Moulin Rouge musical.

Savage > Girls but Ningning's vocals saved Girls :WAP:

I will not be watching the music video though nnn the choreography is just not working for a song as intense as this, both Illusion and Girls have such weak chorus choreography...Illusion makes sense but Girls doesn't 

ICU and Lingo (:party:) are great b-sides though 

aespa will rise but don't expect full Korean GP attention right now since the Japanese former PM news are on the news and major forums right now. They will rise a lot more when promotion starts.

SM buying views for this thread, a new low 

aww-awe.gif

20 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

wait is this true???

:gaycat2:

Its just a business report not directly by yg so 99% likely no 

I know kwangya lore is aespa's whole shtick but I would love if they release more songs like DCT as singles/tts :jonny6:

It's really surprising to me that Tiffany continues to focus on Korea, I guess her US debut kinda flopped so she just gave up and went back:deadbanana:

She seems to be a strong driver behind this SNSD comeback too. I really thought she'd never be back once she left in 2017

Lingo is such a slay with earphones. :jonny5:

gonna listen to the album later but I feel like NL is not losing its worst aespa song title.

also I'm glad Black Mamba is DEAD, 3 comebacks singing about that hoe is more than enough.

avi.thumb.jpg.e159a4933d5d23809d0056c06c

Girls is so gooood. I love the verses 
i love when girls goes into illusion on the album

4 minutes ago, hindsight said:

gonna listen to the album later but I feel like NL is not losing its worst aespa song title.

also I'm glad Black Mamba is DEAD, 3 comebacks singing about that hoe is more than enough.

Next comeback is about the aftermath of Black Mamba and then one after that is about rescuing naevis, who saved the girls from black mamba I fear

Also, Black Mamba didn't die, it reached KOSMO and aespa are going to need to go to the next next level to defeat Black Mamba once and for all(for the 3rd time)

Edited by Century

I'm so mad at SM for giving winter rap line ... they are pushing her so hard for to backfire ... poor giselle 

21 pages in 5 hours :deadvision: 

aespa’s power is real :WAP:

This is their best instrumental EVER.

Aeri Uchinaga proving that LESS is MORE.mp3 (the K/DA, not J Hope one).:ducky:

SingSing and Karina could only carry so much vocally before Winter’s shrieks came in. So good of Winter Screamguilera to help NingNing Houston  protect her voice by doing some (most) of the high notes but it’s us the listeners who have to pay the price with our eardrums.:hoetenks:

Best dancebreak, NCT could never - maybe pvssy privillege is real:celestial3:

Overall, it’s their best TT since Black Mamba. (If we don’t count DCT as a TT)

Are these pop girls or a damn comic book

Just now, PlayingWithFire said:

She also hogged all the adlibs knowing she'll only whisper them live. Ning deserved a moment

Exactly

korean loves the bare minimum :rip:

Girls is a HITTTTT. AESPA DID IT AGAIN.