• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Jared said:

I think they did it for SPS sales in the US. Although it's weird they didn't just add Next Level to it as well.

Next Level will be on their first album. They’re just trying to get Girls to Gold but I’m sure they’ll make a big push to get their first album to Platinum.

13 minutes ago, Kety said:

Is this bad for a Friday release ?

Not at all. That’s not bad for a release at any time, sis.

9 minutes ago, Gaia said:

Most international Kpop acts are doing Friday US midnight releases for US charting. It's bizarre. The only acts where that makes sense is BTS and Blackpink. They are all just trying to mediaplay off debuting on BB200 or the hot 100

It’s because they have U.S. labels. It’s a fair trade for distribution and totally worth losing out on meaningless domestic digitals when they can gain upwards of 500k+ in album stats.

Not too bad considering all the other songs on the list had traditional Korean releases 

Edited by Zack

12 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

b747db327c73b1856fe699e3da536cbf67ec2ee2

the way SingSing overshadowed Karina in the back :jonny5:

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

It’s because they have U.S. labels. It’s a fair trade for distribution and totally worth losing out on meaningless domestic digitals when they can gain upwards of 500k+ in album stats.

This is true, I forgot it's probably part of the distribution deal.

It’s literal crack to pick Girls over Illusion as the lead single. Like there wasn’t an ounce of sense present in that board room deciding this

I like Girls a lot, it's actually kind of what I wanted from Blackpink's D4-esque songs. It has a very similar structure but SMified. This is noise done well imo, it has function and supports the melody which is the focal point.

I do wonder how it will perform though because it's not as much of an earworm as their other songs. 

17 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Visuelle ate down.

Taeyeon's and Hyo new hair :coffee2:

and it started :jonny5:

b39b6266989c235060ba945aa00ba6e9cbed0334

26 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

Not even no.1 on bugs?

That kinda surprise me. Maybe their Korean fans have all jumped wagon to IVE :fan:

6 minutes ago, exists said:

Not even no.1 on bugs?

That kinda surprise me. Maybe their Korean fans have all jumped wagon to IVE :fan:

#4 on Bugs atm. Theyre behind Enhyphen whose stans are currently paying money for streams

11 minutes ago, lgaga1fan said:

#4 on Bugs atm. Theyre behind Enhyphen whose stans are currently paying money for streams

WAIT- Did I hear that right... BUY streams?? :eek: Girl I thought streaming is free :jonny:

Bugs first messing IVE and now aespa...

I hate how that music site is SO SMALL that's extremely easy to be manipulated :deadbanana4:

1 minute ago, Sorecer said:

Bugs first messing IVE and now aespa...

I hate how that music site is SO SMALL that's extremely easy to be manipulated :deadbanana4:

Nobody was complaining when Loona fans used it to block Kep1er from winning The Show.

:cm:

Everyone else had the traditional 6pm KST release, by the way.  :gaycat:

2 minutes ago, aesthetic bih said:

WAIT- Did I hear that right... BUY streams?? :eek: Girl I thought streaming is free :jonny:

We were all kiing about how their i-fans raised $10,000 to buy streams on BUGS, which is the only chart Enhyphen have made noise on with this comeback

Let's just say illusion is the only one i like for now. Lingo is weird and icu is cute. Overall the mini isn't their best for me. :giraffe:

51 minutes ago, Jared said:

I think they did it for SPS sales in the US. Although it's weird they didn't just add Next Level to it as well.

SM flopped on this one. Like what was the reason for leaving out their biggest hit if they are aiming for SPS? :biblio:

when it comes to this kind of song, no one does it better than BP tbh. BP just serves attitudes better i think.