K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

Karina slayed on all fronts as usual.

Winter needs to stop screaming. Her high notes are really unpleasant.

Album is bad. Savage had a terrible title too but the bsides were good. 

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

Girls is a slay but it will not be a big hit I fear, can’t see the GP listening to this much

3 hours ago, Lazuli said:

Female Nct confirmed I guess. Idk what to think about this song… Savage was more catchy imo

Also Kind of tired of Winter always doing the high notes at the end of their songs. It’s getting repetitive. 

The dance break is going to look like a mess in Live :deadbanana4:

1 hour ago, Sorecer said:

Wonyoung has been too nice to the other girlies because if she goes Blonde it would be the end :jonny5:

Wonyoung is also nice to her scalp! She doesn’t want to burn her healthy and gorgeous hair and she’s RIGHT 

After listening to it a few times I actually like Girls less, I didn't notice that the mixing at some parts is really weird. I also don't really understand the chord progression at some parts, it does this very specific thing where you want it to descend but it doesn't for a few measures too long and it sounds strangely drawn out. It's still a bop but idk if I like it better than Savage. Girls is more conventional but it's executed worse.

girls is excellent tbh :WAP: way better than savage. NL is still their best imo but Girls might be coming for that top spot i fear :WAP: 

i LOVE Lingo, one of their best b sides already :jamming:

ICU is just there for me, nothing special :foxaylove2:

also they should make winter a main vocalist atp since she’s always getting the high notes :rip:

4 minutes ago, hallucinate said:

also they should make winter a main vocalist atp since she’s always getting the high notes :rip:

Being a main vocaliste is about being the best singer not the most singer though. With every shriek attempt at a high note the difference between her and NingNing is more and more obvious:ducky:

I LOVE Girls

Dreams Come True > Savage > Girls > Next Level > Black Mamba > Forever

W6hT30C.gif

Edited by Flomik

The way I completely switched with aespa :rip: I appreciate them now

Girls is fire tbh. The breakdown is MASSIVE :jonnycat: The video is kinda cheap but the girls look good. Winter looks like Lisa a lot here :rip:

3 minutes ago, DanyelP23 said:

Being a main vocaliste is about being the best singer not the most singer though. With every shriek attempt at a high note the difference between her and NingNing is more and more obvious:ducky:

:mandown:

singsing still needs those high notes though

Girls will probably rise high on the charts but it will not have longevity. It's instant and hard hitting, but not a catchy earworm like their previous title tracks :celestial5:I fear @Pikachuis right the GP will not listen to it

edit: not that physical sales update jkdwcbk the collapse :skull::skull::skull:

aespa will be a boy group now I guess, noisy NCT-like songs, (maybe) bad digitals but big album sales.

the mini-album is great but Savage (album) was much more cohesive so it wins

+ the fact that a borefest that is Forever is in the tracklist automatically makes the mini-album worse

When Black Mamba was flopping on the charts, who could have known they'd be outselling The Album in under 2 years :lmao:

Physical sales market growth is nuts. BP coming for 2m first day

melon daily

#154 (-44) LOVEADE

#249 (-87) Last Sequence

#302 (-4) Up!

#450 (+1) Flip That

I swear Helldom was such a waste of time, especially for Kep1er 

9 minutes ago, Pikachu said:

aespa will be a boy group now I guess, noisy NCT-like songs, (maybe) bad digitals but big album sales.

Ended my fave twice NOOOO :weeps:

And what bad digitals? They had the most digital points on gaon in 2022 for a girl group without a comeback :rip:

I genuinely enjoy Girls so much, it's kinda everything I wanted aespa to serve :jonnycat:

The b-sides (besides Illusion and excluding the songs that were released before) aren't really serving the way the b-sides on the Savage ep were

16 minutes ago, Mattheo said:

wtf wtf wtf wtf

this is ******* insane :duca: the growth they've had is crazy

their album sales OMG the slay

I still need to wait for this meeting to be over to listen :WAP:

Just now, Windy Day said:

Ended my fave twice NOOOO :weeps:

And what bad digitals? They had the most digital points on gaon in 2022 for a girl group without a comeback :rip:

i mean maybe for this song, I like it but I don’t see it sticking :dancehall2:

Just now, Pikachu said:

i mean maybe for this song, I like it but I don’t see it sticking :dancehall2:

It's doing good so far though considering it's terrible release timing. I hope it does better than savage at least!

2 minutes ago, Windy Day said:

It's doing good so far though considering it's terrible release timing. I hope it does better than savage at least!

How did Savage do?