• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

I love the Gurls dance break. Meltdowns canceled for now. 

ezgif-6-5ed2a6b2c1.png

Its such a shame we lost SOPHIE, would have done anything to hear her and ADspa together :weeps:  

Edited by State of Grace.

2 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Finally someone who explained! I really it, thanks :heart2: Know I can finally keep up with the local SM groups :clap3:

And of course some of the other baguettes in here wouldn’t bother to explain, since it would require brain activity to explain, since it’s involving facts, statistics and knowledge, and the only brain activity that sone of the baguettes in here are used to is when their Grindr dates sticks their ***** inside their ears 

IMG_20210527_101722.jpg.3464fd04ac978fe2

The aggressivity lmao i struggle to write a paragraph and i think most people are just like me here 

Just now, Selenasworld said:

The aggressivity lmao i struggle to write a paragraph and i think most people are just like me here 

I know :heart2: I just have dark humor sometimes:msmarvel:

7 minutes ago, Gaia said:

The charts are also just dead right now

It's been the same Top 5 for 3 months :rip: 

well there's a bigger chance for the new releases to climb to the top then :WAP:

why are always fishing for fights and throwing personal attacks in here as if you're one of these groups or own shares in these companies :deadvision:

3 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

Finally someone who explained! I really appreciate it, thanks :heart2: Know I can finally keep up with the local SM groups :clap3:

And of course some of the other baguettes in here wouldn’t bother to explain, since it would require brain activity to explain, since it’s involving facts, statistics and knowledge, and the only brain activity that sone of the baguettes in here are used to is when their Grindr dates sticks their ***** inside their ears 

Just a little side note:

- Gaon (now Circle) tracks shipments of all albums from a Korean distributor for their album charts. They do not track sales at all. They are more like the RIAA than the Billboard 200.

- Hanteo is more like Oricon or Billboard back before 2004. It is NOT comprehensive - it only counts certain retailers and so it missed a significant portion of sales. They only do album sales.

2 minutes ago, Eternium said:

Just a little side note:

- Gaon (now Circle) tracks shipments of all albums from a Korean distributor for their album charts. They do not track sales at all. They are more like the RIAA than the Billboard 200.

- Hanteo is more like Oricon or Billboard back before 2004. It is NOT comprehensive - it only counts certain retailers and so it missed a significant portion of sales. They only do album sales.

Thanks! I will stream “Naughty” all night :heart2:

I heard AESPA could outsell the 1st week of "The Album". Is there any truth to that?

Would that put them above EXO, STRAY KIDZ, ENHYPEN & NCT127?

juhakreading.jpg

20 minutes ago, Pluto2022 said:

And of course some of the other baguettes in here wouldn’t bother to explain, since it would require brain activity to explain, since it’s involving facts, statistics and knowledge, and the only brain activity that some of the baguettes in here are used to is when their Grindr dates sticks their ***** inside their ears 

damn 

53 minutes ago, Butters said:

I mean.. that wasn't really a slam dunk. It's a 25m point difference. Also haven't points continued to fall all around in the past year? 

We'll see in a few months

:pool:

And… that tweet wasn’t a really slam dunk either. But I agree with waiting a few months. 

streams these hits in the mean time

18 minutes ago, ItsJustMe. said:

well there's a bigger chance for the new releases to climb to the top then :WAP:

It’ll make it worse if Aespa can’t climb the charts after SM ****** up their hype since the charts have been stagnant for months :deadbanana4: hope they pull through or this thread will LASH them for months :dies: 

8 minutes ago, Flomik said:

damn 

It’s all love from here though :heart2:

Edited by Pluto2022

14 hours ago, Jared said:

Not RED VELVET pulling 235K catalog sales monthly for SM.

The way the ORVH lost everything. I'm cackling.

Thots @Zack?

The way they've sold 1 million albums in the 1st half of this year alone, ORVH really lost :clap3:

SM needs to restock them properly though. It's clear from the sales numbers that they are just printing small amounts of stock at a time, which sell out almost immediately. Just reprint the older albums in bulk!

Edited by Zack

I haven’t been in this thread in a while but I see nothing has changed. :bibliahh:

Can someone let me know if Nayeon is smashing the way she deserves?:gaycat:

9 minutes ago, Fanta said:

I haven’t been in this thread in a while but I see nothing has changed. :bibliahh:

Can someone let me know if Nayeon is smashing the way she deserves?:gaycat:

She is. We should be entering Top 3 based on ULs today also. Her peak is #2 on the Melon Top 100 however.  :gaycat:

Edited by xfreshkidxx

5 minutes ago, Zack said:

Crazy to think that RV just passed 3 million albums sold and they are just 2nd gg who did that :rip: 

4th gen ggs will surpass this mark in no time, I think… with aespa and IVE leading most probably, aespa will most possibly become 2m seller next week

and then BP will surge with the new album, but looking at their standard schedule a few 4th gen groups may surpass them before their next comeback, if we will even get one 

45 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

We need Hyolyn to burn brid3 down and sign with BPM. And release a collab with Soyou :jonnycat:

The fact the comeback is in 10 days and we have no audio teaser, no pre-order link, no NOTHING! Just some last minute cheap ass "concept photos" since she was still in the studio. God bless her.

12 minutes ago, xfreshkidxx said:

She is. We should be entering Top 3 based on ULs today also. Her peak is #2 on the Melon Top 100 however.  :gaycat:

Thanks for the update I’m glad to see our girl is smashing. 
:pool:

The fact that IVE sold more than 650k physicals with a single album says a lot!  Pretty sure they will also Sell 1M soon. They just debuted but they are huge! 

3 minutes ago, Sorecer said:

The fact that IVE sold more than 650k physicals with a single album says a lot!  Pretty sure they will also Sell 1M soon. They just debuted but they are huge! 

The potential of 4th gen GG is insane. After Aespa and IVE, there's LS, NMIXX, STAYC & Kep1er who also sells like crazy.

The Gaon rebrand was not needed, out of all names you could have rebranded with - you choose 'circle' :bibliahh:

Yeah circle is so lame and honestly I cant imagine saying “it has 400M circle points”

Chung Ha teasers making no noise, preorders looking like a mess. She needs to get away from that company before it's too late (it might already be too late).

IVE physicals are always going to be huge because people NEED that Wonyoung photocard.

the new bulk-buying fandom on the block!