K-Pop Thread: 2022 Archive

Ryan

21 minutes ago, montacelo said:

The way that user just straight up ignored these responses to them :deadbanana2:

i guess they’re embarrassed :rofl:

I mean.. that wasn't really a slam dunk. It's a 25m point difference. Also haven't points continued to fall all around in the past year? 

We'll see in a few months

:pool:

• Replies 78.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mel.

• Witnessed ET

• hallucinate

• Dialamba

Top Posters In This Topic

19 minutes ago, Ghiles said:

viviz-queendom.gif

WOW this is actual K-Perfection. The right mix of aegyo without it being over the top and obnoxious. 

I dislike GFIEND but they put their K-Popussy into this one. The other Queendom girlies will have a tough time topping this one.

6b0b92eb288f0369f3eb6ff92c129d50.gif

I mean it's true that there's a time gap between Next Level and Love Dive and points are falling but even considering that, Tomboy is still bigger than LD and NL's longevity is insane.

So we're getting Girls in 12 hours?:duca:

Meanwhile ITZY is serving embarrassing Coco Melon covers, Mother Hyolyn can't adjust to the times and still hasn't finished her mini nor dropped a pre-order link, ENHYPEN released their worst mini to date, NCT is getting all their good songs sent to arepa...

Backstabbing snakes. Can't trust anyone in KPOP these days.

8 minutes ago, Cheers said:

WOW this is actual K-Perfection. The right mix of aegyo without it being over the top and obnoxious. 

I dislike GFIEND but they put their K-Popussy into this one. The other Queendom girlies will have a tough time topping this one.

well good thing this is VIVIZ not GFRIEND so you can stan them instead of disliking them now

1 hour ago, CrisPop said:

From Snapping to Sparkling 

chungha you’re doing amazing sweetie 

billie-eilish-is-fucking-OVER.thumb.gif.

Next Level is literally at 945M points and still getting 8M weekly (#32 on weekly chart after almost 13.5 months)

Like chill out a bit :deadbanana4:

Why kpop idols/songs have an obsession with sneakers :skull: very US influenced 

1 minute ago, Selenasworld said:

POOT MAA SNEEKURRS OOON 

HANA DUL READY GET SET GOW

the way it’s already stuck with me

4 minutes ago, Selenasworld said:

everyone wears sneakers :skull:

4 minutes ago, Seiko Oomori said:

they're addicted to releasing quality

:deadbanana2: not the mini being good. Not THEM delivering a great mini in 2022 I cannot believe. And the cover art is serving too. :deadbanana2: 

Girl's dance break is really good 

very techno cyber dark industrial punk whatever:clap3:

not sure how they will dance that though 

The way this has grown on me! I just focus my eyes on Jay and pretend im listening to Drunk-Dazed. Pass The Reject ugh such a bop :smitten: 

@Witnessed ET has this pathetic excuse of a title track grown on you, too? The new gen leaders didn't deliver but that's ok :heart:  

NAL ANAJUSEEEEEEEEYOOOO NAL BADAJUSEEEEEEEYOOOO :jamming:

tumblr_o4engvzZph1ql5yr7o1_500.gif

11 minutes ago, getinthezone said:

everyone wears sneakers :skull:

Oh not the idols ggs started wearing sneakers as clotes (NMIXX)

3 minutes ago, Cheers said:

The way this has grown on me! I just focus my eyes on Jay and pretend im listening to Drunk-Dazed. Pass The Reject ugh such a bop :smitten: 

@Witnessed ET has this pathetic excuse of a title track grown on you, too? The new gen leaders didn't deliver but that's ok :heart:  

No sadly. If they want to win me back, they gotta release another Fever or Given-Taken I fear

1 hour ago, discreetinside said:

Gaon/Circle Digital Chart are their Hot 100 and Gaon Album and Hanteo are their BB200. Melon and Bugs etc are streaming provider in Korea just like Spotify and AM does.

To make things complicated Korea have ichart which compile the songs ranking on most streaming provider in Korea. They have came up with these RAK, CAK and PAK which I'm too lazy to explain right now. 

Finally someone who explained! I really appreciate it, thanks :heart2: Know I can finally keep up with the local SM groups :clap3:

And of course some of the other baguettes in here wouldn’t bother to explain, since it would require brain activity to explain, since it’s involving facts, statistics and knowledge, and the only brain activity that some of the baguettes in here are used to is when their Grindr dates sticks their ***** inside their ears 

IMG_20210527_101722.jpg.3464fd04ac978fe2

Edited by Pluto2022

12 minutes ago, Cheers said:

:deadbanana2: not the mini being good. Not THEM delivering a great mini in 2022 I cannot believe. And the cover art is serving too. :deadbanana2: 

We need Hyolyn to burn brid3 down and sign with BPM. And release a collab with Soyou :jonnycat: