• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

It seems like the next TV is 1989, then reputation, and finally debut.

6 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

have fun sis!! it’s an amazing show, and even better if it’s your first time seeing her 

Thank you!

It was unbelievable:chick2: Every song felt like the highlight of the show, for real. Her discography is just unreal, classic after classic. And the fact there was 3 surprise guests AND the Karma video premiere AND Getaway Car and Maroon:jonny: Everyone was so hyped the entire time.

Taylor is a super human. She’s basically a professionel athlete, a poet and a CEO at the same time. And she’s so unapologetically feminine which is actually so inspiring when you really think about it. What a night:heart2:

• Like 7

It looks like the final video of the era.

1 minute ago, Aiya said:

This all feels like a sendoff to the era, I wonder when she plans on releasing physicals

1 hour ago, IBeMe said:

Album is 100% going #1 for a solid like 2 weeks at the very least. 

The single won't go #1 I think. Probably a new peak in the top 5 tho!

Why does it smell like her 9th #2 hit??? It should either be #1 or #3. I just cannot handle another #2 peak.

8 minutes ago, Starchild said:

This all feels like a sendoff to the era, I wonder when she plans on releasing physicals

Maybe after Speak Now.

I wonder what will come first TS11 or TV?

I assume 1989 this 4th quarter/ spring 2024  and new album after.

Edited by Aiya

16 minutes ago, Aiya said:

yeah I think this is for sure the final single and video from the era which kinda makes me sad cuz I really wanted her to make You're on Your Own Kid a single for the fall after the mini Speak Now TV era :'( 

11 minutes ago, Taylor Stans said:

Why does it smell like her 9th #2 hit??? It should either be #1 or #3. I just cannot handle another #2 peak.

it would be a nightmare lol! I rather it peaks at #3 than #2. She has waayyyy too many "almost #1s". I don't want Karma joining that club lol

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, IBeMe said:

yeah I think this is for sure the final single and video from the era which kinda makes me sad cuz I really wanted her to make You're on Your Own Kid a single for the fall after the mini Speak Now TV era :'( 

it would be a nightmare lol! I rather it peaks at #3 than #2. She has waayyyy too many "almost #1s". I don't want Karma joining that club lol

At the moment, I see

#1 Morgan

#2 Taylor

#3 Durk & Cole

#4 Miley

#5 SZA

I also get the feeling that this is the last video of the era, but I also think that if we bully her enough, maybe we could get a video for Maroon or YOYOK. 

Not showing the true amazing gems that are on the album would be a shame. Midnights is not just big pop songs like Anti-Hero, Bejeweled, Lavender Haze and Karma. It's also "understated" ones like the 2 songs I previously mentioned, The Great War, High Infidelity etc...

Edited by Klein
  • Haha 1

2 minutes ago, Klein said:

I also get the feeling that this is the last video of the era, but I also think that if we bully her enough, maybe we could get a video for Maroon or YOYOK. 

Not showing the true amazing gems that are on the album would be a shame. Midnights is not just big pop songs like Anti-Hero, Bejeweled, Lavender Haze and Karma. It's also "understated" ones like the 2 songs I previously mentioned, The Great War, High Infidelity etc...

i mean, youtube isn't a big thing for western artists anymore, so people are way more likely to hear them on spotify anyway

7 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

i mean, youtube isn't a big thing for western artists anymore, so people are way more likely to hear them on spotify anyway

I agree that the video won't be doing numbers, but it's still something that would put a song in the spotlight. 

AND it's really nice for us fans to get new content anyway. :heart:

Edited by Klein

1 minute ago, Taylor Swift said:

@simmnfierzig or other chart predictors, does Karma have a good shot at #1?

only if you agree to be our rafranz buying farm

3 minutes ago, Taylor Swift said:

@simmnfierzig or other chart predictors, does Karma have a good shot at #1?

Not you doing your own research for your single sis?

come on grassroots fundraising & campaigning :jonny: 

• Haha 1

So that Youtube reactor everyone is obsessed about really liked Midnights. There is a reason why it's the 2nd most streamed album every day on Spotify (despite Taylor's extense discography) but some people are unable to look outside their echo chamber.

I think she's taking it, Karma has two versions after all :WAP:

5 minutes ago, Bonicap said:

So that Youtube reactor everyone is obsessed about really liked Midnights. There is a reason why it's the 2nd most streamed album every day on Spotify (despite Taylor's extense discography) but some people are unable to look outside their echo chamber.

Midnights is a stunning pop album. Everyone likes it. 

Oh I really like the MV. My problem with her self directed mvs, though, it's that they never match the energy of the music. 

1 hour ago, Arrows said:

Thank you!

It was unbelievable:chick2: Every song felt like the highlight of the show, for real. Her discography is just unreal, classic after classic. And the fact there was 3 surprise guests AND the Karma video premiere AND Getaway Car and Maroon:jonny: Everyone was so hyped the entire time.

Taylor is a super human. She’s basically a professionel athlete, a poet and a CEO at the same time. And she’s so unapologetically feminine which is actually so inspiring when you really think about it. What a night:heart2:

3?

22 minutes ago, fridayteenage said:

It still gives song more exposure. 

So the video she filmed in Liverpool with (allegedly) Joey King and Taylor Lautner was for Speak Now. Perched :jonny:

Just now, Steve Johnson said:

It still gives song more exposure. 

didn't seem to do much for bejeweled

:redface:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.