Taylor Swift

Achilles.

Maybe we should have considered that in South East Asia, Taylor's biggest market outside the US, a remix with a rapper is not exactly what they want to hear. In all those countries Hits Different and SOTB outstreamed the remix. Also in LatAm the remix comes last. :rip:

Edited by Bonicap

• Replies 40.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Taylor fanboy

• Dear Reader

• Michael196

• Klein

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bonicap said:

Maybe we should have considered that in South East Asia, Taylor's biggest market outside the US, a remix with a rapper is not exactly what they want to hear. In all those countries Hits Different and SOTB outstreamed the remix.

yeah cuz we don't like rap music that much :redface:

1 minute ago, Bonicap said:

Maybe we should have considered that in South East Asia, Taylor's biggest market outside the US, a remix with a rapper is not exactly what they want to hear. In all those countries Hits Different and SOTB outstreamed the remix.

They love sad, love Taylor. Karma Camp is not for them. 

2 hours ago, Cleanromantic said:

I just know that if she was using a pseudonym for her directed MVs, everyone would be stanning them hard :giraffe:.

If she can deliver a video like this, Cardigan, and willow in such a short notice, 

Oh 3 simple 1 set scenes stitched together, & a disjointed plot of random scenes with no continuity between cuts, ground breaking :rip: Director Swift has the talent of your average high schooler with big budget & good connections. Basically like how she gets all her acting gigs :fan:

2 hours ago, Catch22 said:

I just wish the ending was more dynamic

Yeah the 2nd & 3rd choruses of the MV were very boring, but the 1st verse & the bridge were her best MV cuts ever :jonny5: She needs more of that. 

The 2nd verse of the MV was also very boring, but that's obviously not her fault :foot:

2 minutes ago, LiamVillain said:

yeah cuz we don't like rap music that much :redface:

2 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

They love sad, love Taylor. Karma Camp is not for them. 

I'm checking LatAm and Europe and it's the same. I didn't think about it to be honest.

also the MV was great and did warm me up to the remix slightly but not a lot :eli:

Not Grammy on the Beach doing +6,5M combined with the OG. #2 on Spotify Global :jonny5:

11 hours ago, State of Grace. said:

Enjoy bestie and throw a shoe at her if Mr Healy shows up on stage 

spacer.png

Wow what a show. She brought out Hack to do Getaway Car as one of the surprise songs, the other was Maroon, and Miss Spice came out for Karma

spacer.png

4 minutes ago, AM98GJ said:

UK Spotify:

#3 Hits Different

~

#7 Karma

#8 SOTB

taste!!! :giraffe:

um wtf :jonny5: after i saw HD performing the worst on YT i was sad but now :jonny5: the GP wants Early 2000s pop rock Fadlor get to it :jonny5:

3 minutes ago, luckythisway said:

She brought out Hack

spacer.png

I'm so sorry

spacer.png

around 13M streams on Spotify Us for the album on the 218 th day.

Midnights the smash you are, only 1989 can understand you  :jonnycat:

1 minute ago, luckythisway said:

Wow what a show. She brought out Hack to do Getaway Car as one of the surprise songs, the other was Maroon, and Miss Spice came out for Karma

spacer.png

I'm happy for you bestie. You got one of the best shows by faaar 

spacer.png

Midnights 35M and she is certainly close to 100M. I think just short probably

Maybe HD is performing the best outside the US cuz Target doesn't exist there spacer.png I really hope it goes Bloody Mary viral somehow :'( 

It's a shame the video is doing bad or number one was totally on lock.

She totally lost attention on the video music side. Maybe it's time to make videos againf and not just an easter eggs fest. It's been like 5 years girl.  

I still can't enjoy the Karma remix. I hate Ice's lame verse 

3 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

It's a shame the video is doing bad or number one was totally on lock.

She totally lost attention on the video music side. Maybe it's time to make videos againf and not just an easter eggs fest. It's been like 5 years girl.  

Exactly. Where are the story type videos like Wildest dreams, YBWM, blank Space. 

These videos feel like random clips attached together. 

1 minute ago, Badgalbriel said:

Yeah is she always rapping this slowly. Its confusing 

Just now, simmnfierzig said:

Yeah is she always rapping this slowly. Its confusing 

It's like a rap version of Billie's music. It just doesn't work for me

Do y'all think You're Losing Me was written recently due to the break up & added to this edition last minute (given how long it takes to print physicals), or was it really a MID outtake from 2022? 

The way probably my top 4 songs from this album are not on the standard :dies: The Great War, Would've Could've Should've, Hits Different and You're Losing Me

7 minutes ago, Badgalbriel said:

There's no reason to, the original is so much better. The remix was fine to listen to once and then forget it existed

3 minutes ago, itsjem said:

The way probably my top 4 songs from this album are not on the standard :dies: The Great War, Would've Could've Should've, Hits Different and You're Losing Me

Same.

By the way, Taylor's gap to be the most streamed artist of the year is up to 1.5B with Bad Bunny and 2.2B with The Weeknd. If the rabbit holds down his album a bit longer...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.